I wonder why they're destroying Rittenhouse's gun

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
May as well just ask her why she thinks he wants to get rid of it because shes completely dismissing the reasons given in the post and in answers.

She clearly has her own ideas and thusly the reasons given dont exist or whatever. I mean the answer is right her own post.

So Lotus, you tell us. Is it because he is a murderer and he wants to destroy evidence? I mean that's ludacris but you are ignoring the reasons being given. So let's hear it.

I didn't say anything of the sort, did I, Dove? Ms "Ludacris." LMAO

I am asking you, all of you, why, if he is a hero who killed in self defense, is he destroying the gun? WHY?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Watch some of his interviews and you might actually learn something. He and Dominic Black are sacrificing a lot here as the rifle could realistically fetch $2 million at auction. But we all know you will neither learn nor seek actual first hand evidence (it has been repeatedly provided to you in this very thread) so why bother?

So, again, why is he destroying it?

Dominic Black signed the order to destroy it. He did so because Kyle said he didn't want to glorify the events, he said he didn't think defending himself should be glorified, that he wished it wasn't necessary, and so he wants it crushed. If you watched a single interview he did then you'd know this already.

You never let facts get in the way of your ignorant conspiracy theories though.

The reason was right in her op. Good lort

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
May as well just ask her why she thinks he wants to get rid of it because shes completely dismissing the reasons given in the post and in answers.

She clearly has her own ideas and thusly the reasons given dont exist or whatever. I mean the answer is right her own post.

So Lotus, you tell us. Is it because he is a murderer and he wants to destroy evidence? I mean that's ludacris but you are ignoring the reasons being given. So let's hear it.

I am asking you, all of you, why, if he is a hero who killed in self defense, is he destroying the gun? WHY?

You posted why.

No one ever said he was a hero for defending himself. That's what hateful leftists accused us of saying because we defended him. He is hero because he won when the whole establishment attacked him accusing an innocent kid of murder because he to defend himself.

Clearly you arent accepting the reasons given for whatever reason. You are so determined to villanize Kyle its ridiculous.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watch some of his interviews and you might actually learn something. He and Dominic Black are sacrificing a lot here as the rifle could realistically fetch $2 million at auction. But we all know you will neither learn nor seek actual first hand evidence (it has been repeatedly provided to you in this very thread) so why bother?

Dominic Black signed the order to destroy it. He did so because Kyle said he didn't want to glorify the events, he said he didn't think defending himself should be glorified, that he wished it wasn't necessary, and so he wants it crushed. If you watched a single interview he did then you'd know this already.

I will say it one more time. I am not asking for the reason the lawyers cooked up. I am asking you what YOU think is the real reason.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I will say it one more time. I am not asking for the reason the lawyers cooked up. I am asking you what YOU think is the real reason.

Wanna borrow my crayon sharpener?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wanna borrow my crayon sharpener?

Nah. I'm not expecting anything from them. Not even from the kindergarten level.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm pretty sure the reasons are the ones KYLE and Dominic gave.

No fucking clue why you always think its lawyers cooking things up. Like I said you are determined as fucking to view Kyle in the worst way you can.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is funny how multiple people clearly directly respond to her question, as dumb as her question is, then she ignores it and says "but what is the secret real reason?!"

You can't fix stupid and you can't have a conversation with a dishonest actor.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It is funny how multiple people clearly directly respond to her question, as dumb as her question is, then she ignores it and says "but what is the secret real reason?!"

All the years she's spent on this planet and she still thinks the world only spins in her direction, anything her emotions tell her she argues for it no matter how absurd it may be... She knows the reason the boy gave for wanting it destroyed but of course he wants to hide evidence that everybody has missed, she doesn't even have a clue what it could possibly be but it MUST be there, her heart says so... :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She keeps saying we all have whatever info lawyers cooked up.

Not one single opinion I have on any of it has to do with Kyle's lawyers. We all saw the same footage from multiple angles ffs.

It was so cut and dried it never should have been a court date.

Like that last piece of shit who got shot attacking an innocent person. What was his name? He shot the guy right from his car.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All the years she's spent on this planet and she still thinks the world only spins in her direction, anything her emotions tell her she argues for it no matter how absurd it may be... She knows the reason the boy gave for wanting it destroyed but of course he wants to hide evidence that everybody has missed, she doesn't even have a clue what it could possibly be but it MUST be there, her heart says so... :facepalm:

I am not insinuating that he is trying to hide evidence, you tool. SMH

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sure seems like it - particularly if he's still being sued in a civil case.
Seems odd that a weapon used in a mass shooting would even be returned to its owner.
Wouldn't the authorities want to hang on to it?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally, I might want my weapon destroyed if it had been used to cull a liberal vermin. Maybe not tho.
he should have auctioned it on ebay or just plain kept it. it did save his life afterall

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Seems odd that a weapon used in a mass shooting would even be returned to its owner.

It wasnt a mass shooting, Joe. Kyle didnt commit any crimes, so why would they keep it?

I really do not understand why you guys are so determined to view Kyle as a criminal, or mass shooter. He defended himself.

And what's worse I see absolutely no comments about violent criminal rioters who destroyed th we businesses of innocent people and busted an elderly man's jaw.

Are politics really that important where it comes before humanity? The poor judgements being used here are just dumbfounding.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As usual lettuce butt is stupid and uninformed. Kyle said he would do this well over over year ago. Personally, I think it is stupid and that he should auction it off to raise money.
shes in a giddy rush 2 post and doesnt even read her own OP lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The people that Kyle shot, who were actively attacking him, would rob and shit on the people who are aligning against Kyle.

Kyle would be way more likely to help them or have their back if they needed help. Rosebuam, Gross and Hubert are more likely to harm them.

But they insist on villanizing Kyle. Please. These scumbags with violent criminal histories would shit on any one of us here if they stood to get something out of it. Shit Rosebuam would rape your child.

But yeah let's villanize someone who hasnt broken laws or preyed on others who did nothing but defend himself. That's extremely bad judgement. Not to mention the precedent set when we start allowing self defense to be criminalized.

I really dont get the latest trend of catering to criminals and punishing innocent people. Look at Black Lives Matter. They destroy communities and brutalize innocent people in the name of violent scum bags like Jacob Blake. Its completely anti black woman. And they want the police defended KNOWING more black women (and children) will die.

You dont see any of them mad that Kenneth Walkers self defense claim stood and he walked even though he used Breona as a human shield and shes dead because of him. They dont even SAY "Secoriea Turner".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, explain what you ARE insinuating then...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He legally used the rifle in a legal way so, no, the government has no right to take away legal property. As I said before technically the legal owner is Dominic Black, Kyle's friend, and Dominic is the one who got to make the official decision. He did what Kyle said he wanted even though doing so means they are destroy a $2 million pay day.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They might not destroy the rifle, but imply that it has been destroyed just so the SJW types do not have a hairy conniption.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As usual lettuce butt is stupid and uninformed. Kyle said he would do this well over over year ago. Personally, I think it is stupid and that he should auction it off to raise money.

I'm insinuating that if this were a clear cut case of self defense, he would have no reason to want to destroy the gun. I am insinuating that the fat fuck feels GUILT over what he did. And he's trying to buy sympathy from those who still think he's a murderer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm insinuating that if this were a clear cut case of self defense, he would have no reason to want to destroy the gun. I am insinuating that the fat fuck feels GUILT over what he did. And he's trying to buy sympathy from those who still think he's a murderer.
No, some people see the morality of destroying an object used to take human life so that it isnt glorified.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Any human being with a heart would feel guilt at taking someones life no matter the circumstances, what's wrong with you? Accept the fact the kid was found in a court of law to have acted in self defence, Lokmars comment is also true, he clearly wants rid of the gun so he can move on with his life thus confirming the whole thing brought the kid trauma, certainly not the kind of guilt you're HOPING for... End of story...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

perhaps because he does not want people to idolize the event and has enough personal integrity to feel it's unconscionable to profit on the death of others? Unlike Zimmerman

In the mind of any reasonably minded person this is a sign that he never wanted to kill anyone in the first place and is really bothered by the fact that these animals forced his hand. I know you cant see it that way but that's simply because you are dumb fucking hack who gobbles up the leftist narrative like candy

I mean, if you're so fucking smart why dont you present an alternative theory that paints in him in some negative light for this noble action

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Any human being with a heart would feel guilt at taking someones life no matter the circumstances, what's wrong with you? Accept the fact the kid was found in a court of law to have acted in self defence, Lokmars comment is also true, he clearly wants rid of the gun so he can move on with his life thus confirming the whole thing brought the kid trauma, certainly not the kind of guilt you're HOPING for... End of story...

Ah, so you have spoken to him. OK.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ah, so you have spoken to him. OK.
Oh come on now, you're just being silly...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No, some people see the morality of destroying an object used to take human life so that it isnt glorified.
Kid obviously has 10X the integrity of these partisan nutjob degenerates