If only Trump had actually built the Wall, this wouldn't keep happening!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
U.S. Coast Guard offloads $1 billion worth of narcotics
70dc5660b3f661b3c29cdc9d1f14f769

Drug Seizure
Journalists, politicians, and federal officials stand along with members of the U.S. Coast Guard and other law enforcement agencies, as they view more than one billion dollars worth of seized cocaine and marijuana aboard Coast Guard Cutter James at Port Everglades, Thursday, Feb. 17, 2022, in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. The Coast Guard said the haul included approximately 54,500 pounds of cocaine and 15,800 pounds of marijuana from multiple interdictions in the Caribbean Sea and the eastern Pacific.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Drug Seizure
Journalists, politicians, and federal officials stand along with members of the U.S. Coast Guard and other law enforcement agencies, as they view more than one billion dollars worth of seized cocaine and marijuana aboard Coast Guard Cutter James at Port Everglades, Thursday, Feb. 17, 2022, in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. The Coast Guard said the haul included approximately 54,500 pounds of cocaine and 15,800 pounds of marijuana from multiple interdictions in the Caribbean Sea and the eastern Pacific.

Jesus Christ!

Are people that addicted to drugs that they need a pusher to sell it to them with their life savings?!

If I needed drugs that bad for my own recreationAL use I'd bleedin grow my own!

How hard is it to grow your own Marijuana? Just throw some seeds in a pot add water.

And if a person was clever enough they could make their heroin or cocaine. I hear in South America where @rancidmilko lives they just grow it in their backyard, is that right rancid?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yes, cocaine leaf.

Just give it a shake and the breath in.

It is so crazy that people pay so much money for cocaine when they could just shake it out of a tree in their backyard.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin likes walls. With holes in them that allow strange dicks to pop theough

fact

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Drug Seizure

You should start a Trump thread….