If they try to arrest Trump next week...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Seriously though.... over 7 years of trying to destroy the guy before, during, and after his term of office with ridiculous claims now disproven.

Yet they persist, because the overwhelmingly sentient voter base remembers better times and Trump is running again.

JUST FUCKING STOP. You're embarrassing yourselves and if you don't think that's so , it's because you're removed from reality and don't give a fuck about fairness, equality, voting guidelines, or truths.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m looking forward to seeing fatso arrested. Histories worst piece of shit that ever portrayed a President. Looks like the other fatso, Bannon is on the same trip. Fucking crooks forever.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously though.... over 7 years of trying to destroy the guy before, during, and after his term of office with ridiculous claims now disproven.

Yet they persist, because the overwhelmingly sentient voter base remembers better times and Trump is running again.

JUST FUCKING STOP. You're embarrassing yourselves and if you don't think that's so , it's because you're removed from reality and don't give a fuck about fairness, equality, voting guidelines, or truths.
It’s just that the fat arrogant waste of time deserves it. See?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If, after all of that, paying off a slut to keep her mouth shut about his extramarital affair is the best they got them this guy is cleaner than 99% of Americans. Myself included

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love it. She callEd fatso TINY. :LOL3:

Last edited:

spooge mcfu_k

Factory Bastard
If, after all of that, paying off a slut to keep her mouth shut about his extramarital affair is the best they got them this guy is cleaner than 99% of Americans. Myself included

I feel sorry for you. Either you buy into his bullshit because you're a colossal fuckwit without even a single opinion you ever came up with on your own, or you've got some reality you're so desperate to hide from that pretending to believe in Trump's innocence is somehow preferable to just dealing with it.

That's fucked up, and I hope you get help.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I feel sorry for you. Either you buy into his bullshit because you're a colossal fuckwit without even a single opinion you ever came up with on your own, or you've got some reality you're so desperate to hide from that pretending to believe in Trump's innocence is somehow preferable to just dealing with it.

He didn't say Trump is any more innocent than any other person.... just that these random allegations against Trump are ridiculously transparent and clearly the type of thing we see in Banana Republics....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Over at can’t beat trump dot com every thread on the front page is dedicated to their foaming TDS

Or so my minions tell me

Lmao

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fed. Investigators… Rejecting fatso exec privilege claims. Requests all 8 of his attorneys and advisors to testify. Maybe the crook will get what coming to him.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And yet everyone you quote is discussing an issue and all you have is attacking personally.

Go figure right? You are SO smart! So enlightened and clearly on point and too above posting any actual substance while you waste your time with "boomers".

The best part is you really think people give a fuck about your opinions on them personally. Do you have something involving the topic floating in that outhouse between your head holes or nah? Or are you just lost and trying hard to flex your ...not even mediocre....flaming skills?

Get your shit togther. You don't even know what subforum you are in so it's safe to conclude you don't know fuck all about the topics in them. Go fuck a dog. Murd might log on after her 10th battle lost with the vodka this afternoon and you might get lucky.

Stupid fuck.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ewww... Blurt the child groomer has his mind on my cock now too?

Sorry degenerate, I'm not 9 years old and definitely NOT on your team

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you are hanging your hat on this load of nonsense then you are in for a disappointment.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If you are hanging your hat on this load of nonsense then you are in for a disappointment.
what's this.. like the 30th time they really really got him?

lmao

he's really putting the original Teflon Don to shame right now

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you following this, or just guessing and assuming as per usual?