If TRUMP were imprisoned tomorrow...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Go diesel. It’s cheaper than gas in the country I live, as it should be. I have a Toyota pick up, seating for 5, 4x4, all options. It cost me $100.00 to fill it. I can go 7-8 hundred miles. Why is diesel more expensive than gas in the states? It takes less to refine.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
...what would the price of gas be on Monday?
Trump will be safe in prison, the Islamic Orb will watch over him.

trumporb.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...what would the price of gas be on Monday?

Your hero is as guilty as the fox in the hen house. Been watching the HEARINGS? Fuck the crook. Mind if I laugh at your silly notion about cheap gas…… Your paying for fatsos sins now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be patient amigo. I don’t know about you, I dislike crooks bigtime. He will go down as the shitiest Pres. in history.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Go diesel. It’s cheaper than gas in the country I live, as it should be. I have a Toyota pick up, seating for 5, 4x4, all options. It cost me $100.00 to fill it. I can go 7-8 hundred miles. Why is diesel more expensive than gas in the states? It takes less to refine.

Diesel is around $0.60 a gallon more expensive then regular unleaded in California as our state is retarded and demands a different formulation for diesel than the other 49 states.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Diesel is around $0.60 a gallon more expensive then regular unleaded in California as our state is retarded and demands a different formulation for diesel than the other 49 states.
It never ceases to amaze me how a place with so many regulations is just fine with people shitting on the sidewalk.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And you’re still there enjoying it all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It never ceases to amaze me how a place with so many regulations is just fine with people shitting on the sidewalk.

Demoralization.