If you are not left.....you are a possible domestic terrorists

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The NSC has defined domestic terrorism as "activities that involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; appear to be intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population, to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion, or to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and occur primarily within the jurisdiction of the United States."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Of course this isnt talking about actual domestic terror by definition groups like blm/antifa who have done nothing but destroyed communities, brutally beat or murdered innocent people.

Its directed at anyone who would dissent against the government.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The NSC has defined domestic terrorism as "activities that involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; appear to be intended to intimidate or coerce a civilian population, to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion, or to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and occur primarily within the jurisdiction of the United States."

What a terrible thing to want to prevent. We should encourage such activities. It's good for the country.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a terrible thing to want to prevent. We should encourage such activities. It's good for the country.
Well thats pretty much any nigger that chimps out in a McDonalds cause they didnt get all their McNuggies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

why are we not going after the sleezebags in Portland who are doing that very same thing?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

why are we not going after the sleezebags in Portland who are doing that very same thing?
Oh my lord! "Thats Different!" LOL!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

why can't these clowns see their transparent hypocrisy?

seriously

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

seriously
Because they're pieces of shit and need to die.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

seriously
Because they're pieces of shit and need to die.
very true.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How exactly did you get that I think the definition itself is bad?

The problem is, while organized riots are destroying and terrorizing innocent people....those domestic terrorists are bailed out by Harris and Biden while anyone not left who dissents against the government is treated as a domestic terrorists.

It's disgusting hypocrisy. This either applies fairly or it's just fucking tyranny.

Also the government has no business spying on citizens.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These people are authoritarians. It's only "domestic terror" if right wing people exist.

The goal is one party authoritarianism. Only people with the "correct" thoughts should be represented.

BLM stood in DC and threatened to burn down the WH. They destroyed property, burned down a church, threatened and harassed Senators. But that's not domestic terror.

Its domestic terror to get fed up with the left.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

that's a very good question cause I don't think anyone with an IQ above 100 got that out of your previous post

but then again you're talking to a follower who follows blindly & hates simply because she's told to hate so do not be surprised.

Afterall, this is the person who calls Trump a racist but is unable to produce and discuss a single racist quote uttered by Trump

truly sad, I had rather high hopes for this one

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

These people are authoritarians. It's only "domestic terror" if right wing people exist.

The goal is one party authoritarianism.
I'd have a modicum of respect for their position were it not for the fact that they turn a blind eye to domestic terror being perpetrated in cities across the country on a continued basis that is no less severe than what we witnessed at the capitol

it is that one fact alone that makes me label them disingenuous pieces of shit and dismiss them entirely as blind, deaf and dumb heretics

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol @ the left feeling terrorized by people who don't like them

need a hug, bitches?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that's a very good question cause I don't think anyone with an IQ above 100 got that out of your previous post

but then again you're talking to a follower who follows blindly & hates simply because she's told to hate so do not be surprised.

Afterall, this is the person who calls Trump a racist but is unable to produce and discuss a single racist quote uttered by Trump

What gets me is that not only are domestic terror groups tolerated as they destroy communities, beat and murder citizens for "justice".....but no one is given any grace defending themselves from these savages.

They legit think if rioters on the left attack a citizen.. that citizen is obligated to let themselves be beaten or killed.

And they act all shocked when people talk about civil war and how bad they want to run these monsters over with cars. I hate the rioters. HATE. I hope they all fucking die. They are radicalized subhuman peices of shit who even terrorize children. I genuinely hate them. Treasonous scum bags who are not Americans but savage terrorists.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'd have a modicum of respect for their position were it not for the fact that they turn a blind eye to domestic terror being perpetrated in cities across the country on a continued basis that is no less severe than what we witnessed at the capitol

it is that one fact alone that makes me label them disingenuous pieces of shit and dismiss them entirely as blind, deaf and dumb heretics

Its treasonous.

Allow political violence against innocent citizens. To the point where innocent people and kids are murdered.

Through a fit and scream when people go after the political class.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What gets me is that not only are domestic terror groups tolerated as they destroy communities, beat and murder citizens for "justice".....but no one is given any grace defending themselves from these savages.

They legit think if rioters on the left attack a citizen.. that citizen is obligated to let themselves be beaten or killed.

And they act all shocked when people talk about civil war and how bad they want to run these monsters over with cars. I hate the rioters. HATE. I hope they all fucking die. They are radicalized subhuman peices of shit who even terrorize children. I genuinely hate them.
you have to learn to be a little bit selfish dear. I know it's heart wrenching to see a young mother surrounded by thugs in her car with her children huddled in fear, but the reality is this; were she a true red blooded patriot she'd be carrying a firearm and would have shot those scumbags to death where they stood.

that's exactly what would happen if these rodents surround my vehicle. I'd then run as many of them over as I could

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And they act all shocked when people talk about civil war and how bad they want to run these monsters over with cars. I hate the rioters. HATE. I hope they all fucking die. They are radicalized subhuman peices of shit who even terrorize children. I genuinely hate them.
you have to learn to be a little bit selfish dear. I know it's heart wrenching to see a young mother surrounded by thugs in her car with her children huddled in fear, but the reality is this; were she a true red blooded patriot she'd be carrying a firearm and would have shot those scumbags to death where they stood.

that's exactly what would happen if these rodents surround my vehicle. I'd then run as many of them over as I could

In the states this is being allowed.....gun control prevents working and poor people from being able to arm themselves.

Funny how that works.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Its treasonous.

Allow political violence against innocent citizens. To the point where innocent people and kids are murdered.

Through a fit and scream when people go after the political class.
well, it's not like they're exactly intelligent people capable of sustaining an argument about ideas they expouse . So what do you expect? A lemming will be a lemming, dear.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

In the states this is being allowed.....gun control prevents working and poor people from being able to arm themselves.

Funny how that works.
Then move. and let the rodents feast upon themselves

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Funny how that works.

These areas are called the Democrat plantation for a reason. It's really hard for people to move.

Hopefully, people will start rethinking how they vote now that they've seen that Democrats dont give a single fuck about them and will allow violent rioters to have their way.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Funny how that works.

These areas are called the Democrat plantation for a reason. It's really hard for people to move.

Hopefully, people will start rethinking how they vote now that they've seen that Democrats dont give a single fuck about them and will allow violent rioters to have their way.
I dunno, gots lots and lots of people vacating shitholes like that to come down to Florida, Tenn, Texas and other places where people still believe in personal liberty