Left vs Right

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Personally I lean conservative, but am socially liberal.

This video in my mind encapsulates the left vs the right.

Greta Thunberg is woke enough to constantly complain like George Costanza while I realize life is far too fucking short to waste on the likes of Greta's ongoing nonsensical wokeness horseshit.

You can live or you can complain. Woke is complaining without ever truly appreciating fucking life. I swear.

I'll choose to live, thanks.

I'll even fix more shit on my way through going along to get along than you ever will by insulting anyone & everyone who isn't as "woke" as yourself.

Lead by example. Not by complaint. Be George Bailey. Not George Costanza.

"All you can take with you is that which you've given away." - Peter Bailey.

It's a Wonderful Life. Is it? Or do you find yourself bitching & kavetching all the way through it? Think for yourself before you sink for yourself.

That is all. Folks.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Greta Thunberg is woke enough to constantly complain like George Costanza while I realize life is far too fucking short to waste on the likes of Greta's ongoing nonsensical wokeness horseshit.

You can live or you can complain. Woke is complaining without ever truly appreciating fucking life. I swear.

I'll even fix more shit on my way through going along to get along than you ever will by insulting anyone & everyone who isn't as "woke" as yourself.

It's a Wonderful Life. Is it? Or do you find yourself bitching & kavetching all the way through it? Think for yourself before you sink for yourself.

That is all. Folks.

We all have different challenges in life; some more difficult than others.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

That is all. Folks.

Your unironic bitching is stunning and brave!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Unironic bitching is the chief characteristic of those who lean Conservative but are socially Liberal.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Your unironic bitching is stunning and brave!
Your bitching is the problem. Of course you missed the point because you think you have a reason to complain for those who didn't even fucking ask you to complain for them.

Sad. Like the guy speaking up about abortion rights. Women don't need you fuckface.

Get over yourself.

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Unironic bitching is the chief characteristic of those who lean Conservative but are socially Liberal.

Careful now. The term "chief characteristic" could be construed as cultural appropriation by the Native Americans who again, don't really need you or dAdmin to play parent for them.

Would you have been part of the mob in the halls getting in Riley Gaines face as you scream "Trans rights are human rights!" ?

Oooooooooo so fucking brave. And yet dismal all the same. Most here even agree trans need their own division.

Mobs on either side are stupid. The more people you gather, the more it draws in craxy fucks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your bitching is the problem. Of course you missed the point because you think you have a reason to complain for those who didn't even fucking ask you to complain for them.

Sad. Like the guy speaking up about abortion rights. Women don't need you fuckface.

Get over yourself.

Certainly women need allies among males. We all get a vote.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Get over yourself.
You sound extra bitchy this morning, is everything OK?

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You sound extra bitchy this morning, is everything OK?
I haven't had enough beer yet. Good catch.

Of course I could show every thread starter of yours and argue you bitch way more than me and it's probably the only thing you do. But why would I bring my logic into a fight with you as you would be unarmed in this regard?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Woke is the continuation of feminist puritanism, have you noticed how the woke try to suck the fun out of everything?

I have always been of the view that if you want to enrage a feminist show her a group of men having great fun without women about. They'll either want to ban it, reform it(destroy it) or demand inclusion.