The Far Left and Far Right have far more in common

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just by reading about the battles I see here, it seems that the extremes are exactly closer to one another than they are from the rest of society. The distance between the two is interesting.

horseshoe-theory-diagram-1200.jpg

@Bastard Factory or @realgrimm

I posted this in the wrong sub. Would you please move to politics sub?

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Just by reading about the battles I see here, it seems that the extremes are exactly closer to one another than they are from the rest of society. The distance between the two is interesting.

Is the magnet significant in any way to this? I’m confused by it.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Says the man that likes a self avowed NAZI more than a "liberal"...lmfao @ U

We know, we know...
Who you hate is more important to you than anything else.
You must categorize everyone as being part of one clique or another so you can sort them properly according to your reductive and proximity-based scale of worthiness.

This isn't a popularity contest, pal.

This isn't high school with "cool kids" and "bad kids".

You only perceive it that way because it's how you've been conditioned to think and if you're being honest with yourself you'll admit that you continue to operate that way for a couple of reasons:

1) It's easy and you're lazy​
2) It fits your self-centered mindset right down to your toes​

You won't understand but I'll spell it out anyway- I don't "like" political philosophies or personal opinions. I "like" people (or more often than not don't). This is doubly true on discussion forums where I don't actually know any of you.

In here if you post like a fuckhead I treat you like a fuckhead.
It's got nothing to do with one's beliefs or favorite -isms.
I don't subscribe to the strict and yet ultimately arbitrary hierarchy of Us/vs/Them bullshit.
That would be petty and exhausting and lead me down a path of becoming more like you.

*shudder*

No. I will not.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bullshit.

You and your band of retards have been trying to turn this place in to a politics forum for months now.

"Opps posted this in the troll section" my arse.

YOU'RE THE REASON THIS FORUM HAS BEEN DEAD AS FUCK FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS.

Politics bores the fuck out of most people, ergo why this place has dried up,and why I haven't posted much myself the last week or so.Do you wanna know how many times I've posted a thread in the wrong sub during the 15 odd years I've posted on these forums. NOT FUCKING ONCE.

You're a forum killer ! Simple as.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We know, we know...
You must categorize everyone as being part of one clique or another so you can sort them properly according to your reductive and proximity-based scale of worthiness.

You only perceive it that way because it's how you've been conditioned to think and if you're being honest with yourself you'll admit that you continue to operate that way for a couple of reasons:

You won't understand but I'll spell it out anyway- I don't "like" political philosophies or personal opinions. I "like" people (or more often than not don't). This is doubly true on discussion forums where I don't actually know any of you.

I don't subscribe to the strict and yet ultimately arbitrary hierarchy of Us/vs/Them bullshit.
That would be petty and exhausting and lead me down a path of becoming more like you.

*shudder*

No. I will not.

Suit your self, but here’s a hint, conspiracy theories generally are meaningless

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We know, we know...

*shudder*

No. I will not.

I'm not reading past the "who you hate" bullshit. It's not about who I hate, but who YOU choose to ally yourself with. I don't ally myself with anyone, not one person, who believes the very opposite with me against people who do.

I can be even friendly with people that are the opposite of me, Blazor, Shampain, Prowler and even Oerdin on topics not political.

But when it comes to politics, there is no philosophical or policy that we have in common. I won't pretend to have common ground with people that actually hate entire groups of people for their humanity.

Until you understand that kind of difference, your bullshit about the People falls flat. It's why you scorn people because "they can't figure it out". Ever think it could be you that hasn't figured it out? Never mind, of course not. You're a superior thinker to everyone.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bullshit.

You and your band of retards have been trying to turn this place in to a politics forum for months now.

"Opps posted this in the troll section" my arse.

YOU'RE THE REASON THIS FORUM HAS BEEN DEAD AS FUCK FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS.

Politics bores the fuck out of most people, ergo why this place has dried up,and why I haven't posted much myself the last week or so.Do you wanna know how many times I've posted a thread in the wrong sub during the 15 odd years I've posted on these forums. NOT FUCKING ONCE.

You're a forum killer ! Simple as.

No, I actually have a history of posting threads in their correct sub. It's an OCD type thing for me. I really made a mistake.

As for the content you don't like, ignore it. Post something you do like and see how it goes. I'm sorry this made you pop an eye out in rage. It was completely unintentional. Feel better.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Says the man that likes a self avowed NAZI more than a "liberal"...lmfao @ U

None of you actually are liberal though. That's the problem.

Its astounding really......you are authoritarian extremists who dont think people should be able to say no to a medical intervention who want the government to force citizens into compliance but regular ordinary Americans with views that were thr norm ten years ago are "far left/far right extremists".

Dumb ass. Its YOU. YOU fuck knuckles are the extremists.

Uhg it's so frustrating.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Horseshit. It is a legitimate political theory, one you may not agree with...but it's legitimate.

No. It's you labeling everyone you dont agree with as extremists.

When you are the extremist.

You understand normal people who are not extremists dont call a terrorist attack on a Christmas parade that killed children "karma"?

No. No you dont.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
None of you actually are liberal though. That's the problem.

Its astounding really......you are authoritarian extremists who dont think people should be able to say no to a medical intervention who want the government to force citizens into compliance but regular ordinary Americans with views that were thr norm ten years ago are "far left/far right extremists".

Dumb ass. Its YOU. YOU fuck knuckles are the extremists.

Uhg it's so frustrating.

How are "we" authoritarians?

We don't tell people how they can identify. We don't tell people who they can marry. We don't tell women that they have to become mothers should they become pregnant. We respect the fundamental rights of the individual as a whole.