The open racism of the far left.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
These people need to be publicly disposed of.

The US has lurched so far left that open anti-white hatred is not only tolerated in the mainstream, it's actively promoted.

I've been saying it for years, but civil war is truly the only answer at this point which can rid the nation of it's Cultural Marxist infestation.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, no, Georgia says you can't offer "gifts" to people in exchange for voting, how "racist". You guys need to think a little because you are barking at the moon about nonexistent "racism".
A bottle of water to someone being forced to stand in line for hours in a hot humid climate due to poll closures, is corruption in your sick twisted gutter of a mind? GFY.

It is not just a bottle of water. Dems were going i to the projects offering $20 to everyone who showed them an "I voted" sticker. That was in addition to offering free food and drinks (including free shots of liquor) to people who voted. So, no, passing a you can't pay people in cash or gifts to induce them to vote for you law is not racist. It is common sense.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the mouth breathings strong in this thread.. all these lefties running around sporting their drool cups..
Explain the draconian racist voter restrictions signed into law in Georgia today, you panty wearing trumpdeviate.
They make you butthurt because you're afraid you might not be able to stuff the ballot box next time.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am still waiting for an example of how this election security law is supposedly "racist"? Got anything @Admin.?

I have provided two very clear examples of pro.ent Democratic Senators being openly racist.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I fuckin love being a white bastard, proud of what my race has built... These anti-whites are just rebels without a cause... It seems a tired old story about whites rising up to reclaim what's ours but if you know anything of history you know it's coming, normies are starting to notice, it's coming...

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking about the open racism of the American political left.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its probably best if we all refer to each other in racist terms, ESPECIALLY YOU CRYIN ASSED NIGGERS, for a few decades so motherfuckers toughen up a bit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its probably best if we all refer to each other in racist terms, ESPECIALLY YOU CRYIN ASSED NIGGERS, for a few decades so motherfuckers toughen up a bit.

Bunch a pussy hat wearing pussies, the whole lot of them. Gaythiests mostly (gay athiests), like that SwallowGay, Aidsman, and that butch lesbian Lotusbud. All who support faggit pedophiles and Senior Citizen discounts.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
136379605_1294239740939651_5363015637067638130_n.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Oh neato, more things to make the Trump "base" lose their shit over, have fun with it kids!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Meanwhile in Florida a "Christian" school is expelling all children on the LGBTQ spectrum, so Loving and tolerant!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And an Oklahomo GOP candidate is openly calling for the execution of gay people, I don't know about your fucktards but in my book that is fucking nuts.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That seems fine. It is a Christian school so if you don't want to follow Christian teachings then maybe a public school is better for you.

Now, what does your thread jacking have to do with left wing racism? That is the topic of this thread so please go thread jack some where else.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That seems fine. It is a Christian school so if you don't want to follow Christian teachings then maybe a public school is better for you.

Now, what does your thread jacking have to do with left wing racism? That is the topic of this thread so please go thread jack some where else.

You're joking right? You have tried to derail threads here at this forum regularly.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racist banks doing racist things for higher ESG scores. Whites need not apply.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLM is big mad that former member members are suing them for embezzlement.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brain damaged leftists declare that the fictional fantasy race of Orcs and another one from Spelljammer known as Space Monkeys are secretly racist depictions of black people. Which is really just confession by projection.

Fucking racist morons.