The open racism of the far left.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Just disgusting that the Left Wing media is so eager to report on divisive topics before doing their due diligence.

There are probably millions of American who, just like Large Lily, thought this story was credible because they stupidly trust ABC and other Fake News outlets.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbud seems to fall for every lie and race hoax. I guess she is just low I.Q. and incredibly gullible. Either that or she is just deliberately lying for the cause.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman's off topic thread jacking aside... He is a left wing racist who spews the racist ideology of hate leftists taught him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
GettyImages-1052798108-scaled.jpg

Racist AF

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman's off topic thread jacking aside... He is a left wing racist who spews the racist ideology of hate leftists taught him.

My thread, you exceptionally stupid jack off.

The problem is you thread jack in every thread, you thread jacking shit poster. Also THIS thread is my thread, you brain damaged sub-human.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My thread, you exceptionally stupid jack off.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Can the obese cheater who uses fling.com please look who started this thread? Here is a hint: I did. I swear you are constantly projecting your own failings on to other people. Classic confession by projection.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oak is telling porky pies again.

Imagine if instead of spewing nonsense about their politcal opposition being so "racist" and showing these stupid examples (many of which are not even true) as if this bullshit means everyone has to vote for democrats ...
.if they held their OWN to at least the SAME standards.

Some of the most vile racism people have seen in decades has come right from democrats. Some random dude maybe shouting racist slurs doesnt magically cancel out the fact that Biden is a segregationist who openly claims black people shouldnt be expected to have an ID.

Show me one single inner city, mostly minority community that has done well over decades of democrat leadership. One. Because Detroit minority children are not even being taught how to read and these great white saviours of the dem/prog structure dont even care. They roll their eyes.

They need to foster hatred and racism to be relevant because their policies are total shit. All they do is drive poverty and crime and make life significantly worse for the people. So they run on a platform of hate, division and manufactured racism. When the only actual racism we see today comes from democrats.

Pointing this out to people who still support them is futile. They dont care. They hate everyone who opposes their party and they'll throw feces at the wall hoping some of it sticks. If this were actually about improving the lives of Americans, they wouldnt be supporting authoritarianism and blaming everyone outside of the dem/prog/rino establishment party of everything they claim is wrong.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Far-left gets mad about monkey race because it reminds THEM of black people.
Far left has gorilla statue removed because it reminds them of black statue
The far-left literally see black people as monkeys that are too stupids to get ID, and yet calls the right "racist".

projection much?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Far-left gets mad about monkey race because it reminds THEM of black people.
Far left has gorilla statue removed because it reminds them of black statue
The far-left literally see black people as monkeys that are too stupids to get ID, and yet calls the right "racist".

projection much?

Leftists literally did the same thing about fictional orcs. "They are ugly and stupid so they must be black people!" It is fiction but like a Rorschach test they always project their racism onto it.