The open racism of the far left.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is here in San Diego and this racist bigot needs to immediately be fired.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
A buddy of mine used Libs of TokTok (Which is tied to the CCP, BTW) for most of his Phd. source material In Trumpism Thesis!

2s4xt3.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Far-left gets mad about monkey race because it reminds THEM of black people.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Far left has gorilla statue removed because it reminds them of black statue
The far-left literally see black people as monkeys that are too stupids to get ID, and yet calls the right "racist".

projection much?

They also are claiming that Latinos are leaning towards Republicans because of "disinfo".

Anyone who doesnt vote democrats is either white supremacist, really stupid or a malicious traitor to the country.

So now it's just open insults and attacks on people who dont vote democrat when its painfully clear that democrats are against our interests.

It's just sad and incredible how openly disgusting, vile and racist they truly are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

All this says is that leftists think they are entitled to support radicalized street thug gangs like black bloc antifa who use politcal violence and BLM riots that destroyed communities, destroyed black businesses, murdered an 8 year old black girl, beat innocent people to the point of hospitalization.

You guys are okay with riots descending on communities and police being told to stand down while the innocent people are terrified and trying to protect themselves and their communities, and the demonizing of those who successfully defend themselves.

But if any groups start up that oppose leftwing violent hate groups that actually lay siege on innocent people.....THATS wrong. People are supposed to conform to and worship you assholes. If leftists want to beat, rape and murder they are allowed and we have to let them or we are evil racists white supremacists.

This meme just shows the entitlement and hypocrisy the left is.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
All this says is that leftists think they are entitled to support radicalized street thug gangs like black bloc antifa who use politcal violence and BLM riots that destroyed communities, destroyed black businesses, murdered an 8 year old black girl, beat innocent people to the point of hospitalization.

You guys are okay with riots descending on communities and police being told to stand down while the innocent people are terrified and trying to protect themselves and their communities, and the demonizing of those who successfully defend themselves.

But if any groups start up that oppose leftwing violent hate groups that actually lay siege on innocent people.....THATS wrong. People are supposed to conform to and worship you assholes. If leftists want to beat, rape and murder they are allowed and we have to let them or we are evil racists white supremacists.

This meme just shows the entitlement and hypocrisy the left is.
What Antifa BLM violence are you talking about now, or are you calling all crimes blm/antifa still?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They also are claiming that Latinos are leaning towards Republicans because of "disinfo".

Anyone who doesnt vote democrats is either white supremacist, really stupid or a malicious traitor to the country.

So now it's just open insults and attacks on people who dont vote democrat when its painfully clear that democrats are against our interests.

It's just sad and incredible how openly disgusting, vile and racist they truly are.

You don't know the first thing about Latinos. That I know for a fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't know the first thing about Latinos. That I know for a fact.

I know many are not voting for democrats anymore.

I know they shit, bleed and die like every other human being even though you seem to think brown skin actually means something.

People are getting sick of this desperate need to create racism, I know that too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know they shit, bleed and die like every other human being even though you seem to think brown skin actually means something.

People are getting sick of this desperate need to create racism, I know that too.

What doesn't change is that most, the vast majority, are left of center.

Yes, brown skin does mean something. It means people have a story. They have a history and a culture, they have their own experiences you don't understand.

There is nothing wrong with seeing color. It is real. It treating color like it's lesser that is a problem.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Then maybe the GOP should quit working to disenfranchise brown people.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racist Democrats give certain races free tickets but charge other races $80. Clear racism by Democrats as always.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Racist Democrats give certain races free tickets but charge other races $80. Clear racism by Democrats as always.

Does it give you some sense of sexual pleasure to post utter bullshit everyday?

@Bastard Factory , as It seems I am barred from the conservative "board" can we not have 0'Tard in the liberal threads? Nobody want to hear his clickbait rage trash tweets and vids.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory , as It seems I am barred from the conservative "board" can we not have 0'Tard in the liberal threads? Nobody want to hear his clickbait rage trash tweets and vids.

I would send a pm with links and post #s. I think you're right that he needs to be barred.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Leaker thinks about me an awful lot.

When she is awake.

When she is asleep.

When she is dreaming.

When she tries to think of something else....

When it hurts.

When it really.

Really.

Hurts.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ahh, does the big list baby not like seeing facts he dislikes? Tough. Yes, this is a racist event sanctioned by the city of Portland, it is real news, live it, so cry yourself to sleep if you must but facts will still be posted.