The open racism of the far left.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Show me an Antifa Violence you dumbfuck?

And not via a shitty tweet or youtube video.

We have dozens and dozens and dozens of pages of posts complete with videos yet you either ignore or lie about all of it. As I have said before lying is all you ever do. That is what makes your endless ownage in the Antifa thread so valuable and educational.

You are just hear to lie and attempt to disrupt, gaslight, and derail discussion.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What doesn't change is that most, the vast majority, are left of center.

Yes, brown skin does mean something. It means people have a story. They have a history and a culture, they have their own experiences you don't understand.

There is nothing wrong with seeing color. It is real. It treating color like it's lesser that is a problem.

If you were less of a racist you would say all people have a story regardless of ethnicity, but, sadly, you are a racist. As a racist you always try to lump everyone into group categories based solely upon race. That is despicable racist behavior.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you were less of a racist you would say all people have a story regardless of ethnicity, but, sadly, you are a racist. As a racist you always try to lump everyone into group categories based solely upon race. That is despicable racist behavior.

I was being specific to brown people because of what she said. It's obvious that applies to everyone.

No One

Factory Bastard
Voated most racist at Stomping Groundz 2020.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Two far left democratic senators declared their open anti-white racism today to the sound of democrat applause. Both hate filled bigots of the senate declared they would not vote to confirm any Biden nominee who was white unless that person was lgbtq+. They openly declare their anti-white racism and the media is silent. What would happen if someone declared they'd vote again any non-white nominee? But this is ok?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I didn't vote in my electorate...the white con wanted to destroy my environment (my suburb) and the Labor candidate was a Chink. No way was I going to vote for either of them.

It is open season on pale citizens world-wide.

Should we really worry though, why? Since when did the pale face lose anything?

I think citizens are ready to start resuming assassinations again.

Seriously, the end in nigh.

Yesterday in Australia a 110 year old died.

Again it is down to citizenship. Did those bitches break laws? Get them on hate speech laws... or just point and laugh. It's cheaper.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Even flynn said she was tired of it and wont be poasting here anymore. Sad!
In Australia we like to take the piss out of various nationalities or ethnicities…but that doesn’t necessarily make one a racist. This @Lily biatch just hates whites or those that come across as white.

I once said to her that I was actually coloured…and she responded by saying that I look white so it doesn’t make a difference, whereas she looks non-white so invariably cops the animosity!

I say it’s in an individual’s attitude…no matter their colour.

Cunts and pricks come in a variety of different colours!

:Awesomeness:

No One

Factory Bastard
In Australia we like to take the piss out of various nationalities or ethnicities…but that doesn’t necessarily make one a racist. This @Lily biatch just hates whites or those that come across as white.

I once said to her that I was actually coloured…and she responded by saying that I look white so it doesn’t make a difference, whereas she looks non-white so invariably cops the animosity!

Like they say, if you meet three assholes in a day chances are one of them is you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The don't get us and they're trying to change us and become fucked up like America... they are doing it in Jamaica as well. Americans trying to cause strife..

Even New Zealand caved in... one of their rivers was called Nigger River...lol They changed it.

In the UK they have banned the word Spooky in theatre because it might offend though no one has ever complained... it is getting so stupid now.

Imputing evil when there is none raises hackles... they're divisionist and I won't give into them.

I have just been watching a UK COLD CASE Killers... Shafilea Ahmed: A Family's Dark Secret, where the parents murdered their 17 old beautiful daughter in a so called honour killing... the parents played the race card in the investigation..."shakes head"... people have to get over being labeled racist... and push on against it.

One of my family members is dating a Pakistani and I am worried about it. I don't know what to do... let nature run its course or interfere?...hmmm, tough one!!

Last edited:

No One

Factory Bastard
The don't get us and they're trying to change us and become fucked up like America... they are doing it in Jamaica as well. Americans trying to cause strife..

Even New Zealand caved in... one of their rivers was called Nigger River...lol They changed it.

In the UK they have banned the word Spooky in theatre because it might offend though no one has ever complained... it is getting so stupid now.

Inputing evil when there is none raises hackles... they're divisionist and I won't give into them.

I have just been watching a UK COLD CASE Killers... Shafilea Ahmed: A Family's Dark Secret, where the parents murdered their 17 old beautiful daughter in a so called honour killing... the parents played the race card in the investigation..."shakes head"... people have to get over being labeled racist... and push on against it.

One of my family members is dating a Pakistani and I am worried about it. I don't know what to do... let nature run its course or interfere?...hmmm, tough one!!
If your relative is a guy he should be fine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Inputing evil when there is none raises hackles... they're divisionist and I won't give into them.

Just let it run it’s course.

The recent rebranding of Coon cheese was a bit of a laugh. The aborigines were in an uproar over the name, and yet it was simply the founder’s surname, Edward Coon from Philadelphia in the USA!

No One

Factory Bastard
We have a cookie here that used to be called Negro because it is sort of like an Oreo. Now they have changed it to Nero. There are not even any blacks here to get offended but people crying on the internets have no borders I guess...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just let it run it’s course.

The recent rebranding of Coon cheese was a bit of a laugh. The aborigines were in an uproar over the name, and yet it was simply the founder’s surname, Edward Coon from Philadelphia in the USA!

Well boongs will be boongs!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Imputing evil when there is none raises hackles... they're divisionist and I won't give into them.

They should be fine...

Multiculturalism has come a long way.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It is too bad that if a race war happens, some of the decent black people will get eliminated along with the lowlifes.