Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG, a Black Man!!!

0RzxY1M.jpeg

Outrage junkies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is long, but this is Putin weighing in on the psycho totalitarianism of the western progressive cult infecting us today. It's actually scary to realize we are just repeating history and these people who THINK they are forcing us into "progress" are hatefully dragging us backwards into some of the darkest days of human history and refusing to see it. Or they just really believe they are chosen people who will do this properly. So far they are just doing the exact same fucking thing that every single authoritarian regime has done.

Even a dictator like Putin knows what is being done to minors here is a crime against humanity.

Anyway.....there is no "progress" in any of this destructive and hateful shit they are pushing. They cant even have conversations with people who have other opinions.

Putin's speech

"Where are the humanitarian fundamentals of Western political thought? … What are the general ethical limits in the world where the potential of science and machines are becoming almost boundless? … Some people in the West believe that an aggressive elimination of entire pages from their own history, 'reverse discrimination' against the majority in the interests of a minority, and the demand to give up the traditional notions of mother, father, family and even gender, they believe that all of these are the mileposts on the path towards social renewal.

"Listen, I would like to point out once again that they have a right to do this, we are keeping out of this. But we would like to ask them to keep out of our business as well. We have a different viewpoint, at least the overwhelming majority of Russian society – it would be more correct to put it this way – has a different opinion on this matter. We believe that we must rely on our own spiritual values, our historical tradition, and the culture of our multiethnic nation.

"The advocates of so-called 'social progress' believe they are introducing humanity to some kind of a new and better consciousness. Godspeed, hoist the flags, as we say, go right ahead. The only thing that I want to say now is that their prescriptions are not new at all. It may come as a surprise to some people, but Russia has been there already. After the 1917 revolution, the Bolsheviks, relying on the dogmas of Marx and Engels, also said that they would change existing ways and customs, and not just political and economic ones, but the very notion of human morality and the foundations of a healthy society. The destruction of age-old values, religion, and relations between people, up to and including the total rejection of family (we had that, too), encouragement to inform on loved ones – all this was proclaimed progress and, by the way, was widely supported around the world back then and was quite fashionable, same as today. By the way, the Bolsheviks were absolutely intolerant of opinions other than theirs.

"This, I believe, should call to mind some of what we are witnessing now. Looking at what is happening in a number of Western countries, we are amazed to see the domestic practices - which we, fortunately, have left, I hope - in the distant past. The fight for equality and against discrimination has turned into aggressive dogmatism bordering on absurdity, when the works of the great authors of the past – such as Shakespeare – are no longer taught at schools or universities, because their ideas are believed to be backward. The classics are declared backward and ignorant of the importance of gender or race. In Hollywood, memos are distributed about proper storytelling and how many characters of what color or gender should be in a movie. This is even worse than the agitprop department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.

"Countering acts of racism is a necessary and noble cause, but the new 'cancel culture' has turned it into 'reverse discrimination' – that is, reverse racism. The obsessive emphasis on race is further dividing people, when the real fighters for civil rights dreamed precisely about erasing differences and refusing to divide people by skin color. I specifically asked my colleagues to find the following quote from Martin Luther King: 'I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by their character.' This is the true value. However, things are turning out differently there. By the way, the absolute majority of Russian people do not think that the color of a person's skin or their gender is an important matter. Each of us is a human being. This is what matters.

"In a number of Western countries, the debate over men’s and women’s rights has turned into a perfect phantasmagoria. Look, beware of going where the Bolsheviks once planned to go – not only communalizing chickens, but also communalizing women. One more step and you will be there."

Putin then adds:

"Zealots of these new approaches even go so far as to want to abolish these concepts altogether. Anyone who dares mention that men and women actually exist, which is a biological fact, risks being ostracized. 'Parent number one' and 'parent number two,' 'birthing parent' instead of 'mother,' and 'human milk' replacing 'breastmilk' because it might upset the people who are unsure about their own gender. I repeat, this is nothing new; in the 1920s, the so-called Soviet Kulturtraegers also invented some newspeak believing they were creating a new consciousness and changing values that way. And, as I have already said, they made such a mess it still makes one shudder at times.

"Not to mention some truly monstrous things when children are taught from an early age that a boy can easily become a girl and vice versa. That is, the teachers actually impose on them a choice we all supposedly have. They do so while shutting the parents out of the process and forcing the child to make decisions that can upend their entire life. They do not even bother to consult with child psychologists – is a child at this age even capable of making a decision of this kind? Calling a spade a spade, this verges on a crime against humanity, and it is being done in the name and under the banner of progress.

"Well, if someone likes this, let them do it. I have already mentioned that, in shaping our approaches, we will be guided by a healthy conservatism. That was a few years ago, when passions on the international arena were not yet running as high as they are now, although, of course, we can say that clouds were gathering even then. Now, when the world is going through a structural disruption, the importance of reasonable conservatism as the foundation for a political course has skyrocketed – precisely because of the multiplying risks and dangers, and the fragility of the reality around us."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is related to the racism of the Marxist left. A teacher declares that giving students individual grades is racist because whites do better than blacks. Therefore all students will receive the same grades no matter if a student did all the homework and studied or if they didn't do anything. This is inherently wrong and immoral as it punishes achievement and rewards laziness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is related to the racism of the Marxist left. A teacher declares that giving students individual grades is racist because whites do better than blacks. Therefore all students will receive the same grades no matter if a student did all the homework and studied or if they didn't do anything. This is inherently wrong and immoral as it punishes achievement and rewards laziness.

That's just communism. And these people think black people are lower and less than white ones. Black people shouldnt be held to the same standards because THAT is "racism" in their heads.

Expecting black people to obey law, to listen to police commands, hell to even stop them from murdering another black person is racism. Expecting black people to have a state ID is "racism" because they think black people cannot work the internet or get to a DMV or know how to perform basic tasks.

Now its racism to expect black people to learn and be educated is racism because they are too dumb and like animals. So grading on work is racist.

It's so disgusting I cannot believe I'm seeing people actually openly think this way.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lily laughs as usual but Dove accurately described the disgusting racism of the left exactly.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Absurd is denying the clear pattern which has been shown over and over and over again. You do this lie and deny thing constantly about many topics. It is just a tactic you use to avoid having to admit the truth about your racist world view and the racists that you support. Nothing more.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Absurd is denying the clear pattern which has been shown over and over and over again. You do this lie and deny thing constantly about many topics. It is just a tactic you use to avoid having to admit the truth about your racist world view and the racists that you support. Nothing more.

“Data Is Useless Without Context”

Nate Silver

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The media is right to be silent.... why give the anti white bigots a forum???? Think man, think.

I’m not anti white. I’m anti white power over minorities mostly because I despise the hatred and corruption that comes with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lily laughs as usual but Dove accurately described the disgusting racism of the left exactly.

That's why they laugh. No rebuttal. That's literally what everyone sees.

You see a black Republican....the racist abuse flung at them is stunning. Like we are really in this place again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’m not anti white. I’m anti white power over minorities mostly because I despise the hatred and corruption that comes with it.

The fact you think your skin color gives you power over black people is why you are a racist.

You also supported white upper class uni students fire bombing black businesses and communities.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, she doesn't provide context.

The context of all crime is linked to poverty. That is never addressed in conservative circles.

False.

And for the crime that does drive from poverty....single parent homes are the biggest problem. As well as drivers of crime.

And also yeah it IS addressed. You guys fight every thing other parties try to do to help. Like School Choice. How teachers unions have become a fucking politcal cancer. Opportunity zones. Providing a way off the system.

The only solution any of you have is hysterically labeling everyone a racist, expressing low and inaccurate views of black people, demanding less policing resources in high crime areas, depriving the poor of their right to arm themselves, depriving them of education, depriving them of fair elections and their right to hear from parties outside of yours.

You want to throw more tax dollars at it even though that method has made inner cities the shit holes of crime and poverty they are. You dont know when to say "well shit this isnt working. Maybe we could figure this out as a unified country". Nope. Just let people suffer because your ego cannot accept reality.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wasn't it BLM who said they wanted to disrupt the nuclear family and create more fatherless homes because they are angry cunts who hate men by default?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The fact you think your skin color gives you power over black people is why you are a racist.

You also supported white upper class uni students fire bombing black businesses and communities.

She also literally made the claim that blacks are suppisedly uniquely to stupid to go to the DMV to get a free I.D.. Then she claims that is some how not a racist belief.

According to the left wing racists blacks are just not capable of doing anything for themselves without the help of their white leftist betters. Their whole attitude reeks of left wing racism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She also literally made the claim that blacks are suppisedly uniquely to stupid to go to the DMV to get a free I.D.. Then she claims that is some how not a racist belief.
She's just regurgitating the propaganda she's fed

She's too stupid to make her own claims.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perfect example of the racist left and how condescending left wing bigots truly are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I’m actually happy to see the short fat Puerto Rican posting here. His other two shit holes will soon die. Welcome Stubby.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They all claimed that. That black people dont have ID so our party trying to pass election security laws is "suppressing the black vote".

That's how obsessed they are with racism and how badly they want to push this false narrative that are fighting racism. They are literally the racists.

What gets me is, they KNOW that's a lie. They dont care. If we truly believed that black people did not have ID.....why would they fight election security laws that will help people have more trust in the elections rather than starting an initiative to HELP people get ID and help them with whatever issues they are having that would prevent them from voting? It's not like these people dont raise money for total bullshit on a regular basis.

People need state ID to get employed. They need state ID to rent. They need state ID in order to apply for welfare. You actually need three pieces of ID for welfare....your BC, SSC, and a state ID.

If they believes this bullshit and actually cared about not just the country but these helpless people they view as incapable and stupid and helpless.....they would not just support tighter election security(because they whine and cry and cry "cheating" when they lose) but they would go down to working class/poor inner city areas (that are trashed after decades of dem/prog policies....they seek to turn the whole country into CA) and help people get the required documents they need to function in society. Not just vote.

The outreach and life skills program I went through(that operates completely on donations btw) helps people get their documents. Takes people to vote. Helps them gain employment skills, get their GEDs, help get them working and stable.

The reason is, they dont give any real fucks. They operate out of hatred for other people. When your labor is rooted in hate and resentment the fruits of it are not unity or progress but rather more hatred, poverty and violence.

Which is why you are more likely to see them devolve into racist comments about black people, or commit an act of political violence (punching kids and murdering people with vehicles, burning down communities and leaving the mess for already struggling people) than ever see them actually helping anyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's just regurgitating the propaganda she's fed

She's too stupid to make her own claims.

And Oak doesnt give a fuck enough to even talk about the issues.

She wants to accuse the other party of being racist white supremacists and that's the extent of her interest.

It's never gonna be about the country or building a stronger country for the people. For them it's about hatred, resentment and control.

That thing I said earlier. They want to look and feel good rather than actually BE good. If they cant use an issue to make themselves feel superior they dont give a shit about it. And Oak thinks that's how everyone is.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And Oak doesnt give a fuck enough to even talk about the issues.

She wants to accuse the other party of being racist white supremacists and that's the extent of her interest.

It's never gonna be about the country or building a stronger country for the people. For them it's about hatred, resentment and control.

That thing I said earlier. They want to look and feel good rather than actually BE good. If they cant use an issue to make themselves feel superior they dont give a shit about it. And Oak thinks that's how everyone is.
These thing are never their fault no matter how obvious it is that they are

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seems to be a problem in dem/progressive areas. People live on hatred over there.

Probably one of the many unhinged addicts taking advantage of the pro crime government over there. Exactly the type of disturbing garbage we dont want in our areas.