The open racism of the far left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The whole "praising Hitler" thing comes in a few flavors.

One is mostly white people through out the UK(and some in the US but this is more popular over there where they cannot openly discuss it outside the protection of the anonymous internet) who think the holocaust didnt happen. That Hitler and the nazis were unfairly accused and criminalized by the elite jew mafia that runs the world and dictates culture and such.

And then we have the nazi and Hitler fans who DO believe the holocaust occured and support it.

It's an important distinction. Of course the pro holocaust actual nazi supporters lean left, which of course they do. The nazis were socailists. So they support left wing activism and the drag queen story hour shit and the TRA cult. And the basic establishment leftists wont say a word about them. They wont oppose them.

Instead they point and shriek at people who dont even live in the US and at Kanye West even though Kanye is having a mental health crisis and he openly denied the holocaust even happened. You can debate them and disagree with them and they are fine with it.

There is a big difference between people who support the holocaust and people who think it was all a lie. Guess what "side" the murderous authoritarians bat for? And there is no debating, disagreeing or talking to people whose souls are so rotten they support genocide.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And? So a bunch of ill behaved girls is why we need to brainwash children to hate the liberal order and constitution nationwide? Because it works so well in CA?

As if we dont have multiple videos of groups of black people pummeling on white people? One of which is a bunch of racist black teens torturing a white specail needs boy.....remember that?

Where did this shit show take place, BTW? Because definately that must have happened in a rural conservative area, right? That's where all the white supremacists are after all.

Its not as if we only see racist hate crimes from all colors in heavily dem/progressive areas or anything. It's not like you guys arent the lead racist cult in the country or anything. It's not like CA has been pumping kids brains with CRT bullshit or anything that would stoke racist tension.

When people are telling you that you hold views that are racist and foster racist hatred....perhaps contributing evidence for our point as if it somehow contradicts us isnt very well thought out. We know there is heaps of gnarly racism in blue places. Thanks for that. Maybe figure it out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racist leftist teacher explains why blacks are inferior and can't be expected to study or get as good of grades as whites. The soft racism of low expectations defines the left. They are just bigots.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

OMG, a Black Man!!!

0RzxY1M.jpeg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It figures the only thing Admin took away from that tweet is there is a black man in it and he thinks people are mad about the black man.

We embrace and support all people who want the same things we want. A strong prosperous country, our rights and liberties preserved, and the ability to live by our own values.

Anytime people like Admin see a black person who is not echoing the dem/prog narrative they immediately start flinging some of the worst racist abuse I have ever seen in my life.

They are so obsessed with race....that's a they see. It's all that matters to them. And all the "pocs" HAVE to support their "side" or else they are stupid house n*ggers, "race traitors", coons..uncle Tom's.

Its fucking disgusting. How does this mentality get stomped out? Its 2022 and Democrats STILL box and label people according to skin color.

Admin still thinks we are all "gop" supporters because his programming doesnt allow for anything beyond "us vs them".

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Violent radical leftist and communism supporter in L.A. physically attacks a Democrat city council men who is a Hispanic man. His comrades on Twitter urge violence at the next city council meeting. Dems thought they could use violent communists for their advantage but they extremists always just turn on them. Thos is what radical leftism always results in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Violent radical leftist and communism supporter in L.A. physically attacks a Democrat city council men who is a Hispanic man. His comrades on Twitter urge violence at the next city council meeting. Dems thought they could use violent communists for their advantage but they extremists always just turn on them. Thos is what radical leftism always results in.

The people who support dems/progs like these groups dont understand how things work.

They dont know what kind of country we live in. Dont understand what kind of government we have and why....and they dont respect any actual democratic process.

So they frequently resort to demands and violence.

Gotta love how dems are okay with this and encourage it against regular innocent people. Burn down communities and beat the shit out of innocent people....and tell police to stand down and allow it. I dont feel bad when that violence turns on dem politcains. They deserve it.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is always some claim about alleged racist conspiracies out of leftists. None of which are ever based upon objective facts just opinions and hearsay. Like take this idiot who claims electric companies are racist and some how charging black people more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is always some claim about alleged racist conspiracies out of leftists. None of which are ever based upon objective facts just opinions and hearsay. Like take this idiot who claims electric companies are racist and some how charging black people more.

So our electric company must think we are black.

Maybe I should call them up and let them know I'm white.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will say that a well insulated building with double (or triple) pane windows and a modern energy efficient furnace and AC unit is probably more efficient than an old 1930's apartment without insulation using the same old furnace and water heater they had when they were first built. There is no racist conspiracy there just some people are smart enough to figure out when operating expenses are high enough to justify paying for an upgrade vs people who are truly to stupid to do that.

Also, back when I was single I would skip the whole home central heating and just use a $50 small space heater so I only had to heat the one room I was in. I am going to guess the idiot in that video always had either her heater or AC running all the time thus why her bills are five times as much. She, of course, is unable to even fathom the idea of being responsible and using less and instead just goes to racism. After all, that has been her go to excuse for absolutely everything for her entire life so why start thinking critically now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't they have some program to pay the bill for these minorities anyway?

Yes. We have shut off protection programs and some sort of program for people on fixed or low income.

This womans complaint is insanely ignorant and she should look into getting into a program to help her pay her energy costs.

A lot of people use energy savers. Light bulbs and all that. And shes taking care of elderly people so they are probably on a utility program.

Its really paranoid and vile that everytime a black person is inconvenienced they assume it's their race because they think white people never have struggles. We never get treated rudely or killed by police or any of that. Now we get utilities at lower prices for being white.

This is the mentality being instilled in the minds of people today. All that work and progress made on race relations down the damn drain because democrats refuse to run of platforms that make life better for ordinary Americans and they need to use racism to mask their power grabs and servicing themselves.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't they have some program to pay the bill for these minorities anyway?

For a lot of them, yes. Subsidized housing, subsidized utilities, free water utility service, free telephones, free $200 per month to pay for food, free bus passes so they can get around (at least in some states/cities). Is it any wonder so many refuse to get jobs and/or find themselves 35 years old yet not knowing how to do simple things like make a budget, work towards goals, or even just function as an adult?

Then they complain that they aren't rich and that people who actually finished their education and got jobs are some how "racist" for being better off then they are.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The toxic left always tries to blame made up nonexistent racism but this video illustrates the real problems. Broken families, absent fathers, toxic single mothers, a lack of work ethic, and a culture accepting of criminality. Those are the root causes of most of the problems in the modern black community.

The left is just full of racism and so tries to pretend everyone else is as racist as they are. News flash, the biggest problems in those communities is how the members of those communities behave. Not how other people behave.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The toxic left always tries to blame made up nonexistent racism but this video illustrates the real problems. Broken families, absent fathers, toxic single mothers, a lack of work ethic, and a culture accepting of criminality. Those are the root causes of most of the problems in the modern black community.

The left is just full of racism and so tries to pretend everyone else is as racist as they are. News flash, the biggest problems in those communities is how the members of those communities behave. Not how other people behave.

Yeah I grew up in an area like this, and when I was in recovery program I lived in Pontiac for 5 years.

Her going to jail will not teach her shit. Going to jail is seen as normal in these areas. All they learn is absolutely nothing. How to steal better. They will feel justified in what they did regardless. And it's not because they are black....even the hood rats who are white do this same shit.

It's the culture. Like you said...fatherless homes. Shitty and abusive parents. Criminal parents. A culture that normalizes and glorifies crime....theft, gang banging and promiscuity.

And yes absolutely policies drive this. Poverty. They have to stay poor to keep a roof over their heads....they cant work their way off easily. Especially with no family support.

Black women are some of the hardest workers. Single moms, sometimes also raising other peoples kids on top of their own(like neices/nephews...a cousins kid, et) with no help from the dead beat dad (they call them dustys) who is either in jail or out making other babies he wont take care of.

Of course I'm speaking in generals and there are black men who do their best with very little. A lot of times they commit crimes to survive....because bad policies make it very hard. I had a drug dealer who fucked off school and started selling drugs as a minor to help his mother afford to live. Eventually he got caught and went to prison. Got his GED. Got out....couldnt get hired anywhere because of his felony. He had a child. So he took under the table jobs doing random construction work and went back to selling drugs. He was just stuck.

There is no real help. You either get government benefits or you dont. There is no help working through the problems individuals have. This guy really wanted to get his shit together. He just got caught up in the wrong shit at a very young age...he had uncles that got him into selling drugs. If he had been able to get hired somewhere he wouldnt have been back out there selling drugs.

This girl probably tried to pull that shit because she cant afford to pay for it. The stuff people will resort to. I'm not justifying it at all. I'm just saying that bad policies driving poverty, lack of meaningful resources and education (inner city schools are shit. They will pass and graduate kids who are completely illiterate just to keep funds flowing).

There are so many layers of wrong going on in these communities, none of it has an easy fix and stupid politcs has really set back any real progress that could be made.

These issues are also seeping out of inner cities and into areas that were once more middle class.

The 3rd worlding of our country is thriving and spreading. It's really sad.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Two far left democratic senators declared their open anti-white racism today to the sound of democrat applause. Both hate filled bigots of the senate declared they would not vote to confirm any Biden nominee who was white unless that person was lgbtq+. They openly declare their anti-white racism and the media is silent. What would happen if someone declared they'd vote again any non-white nominee? But this is ok?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The media is right to be silent.... why give the anti white bigots a forum???? Think man, think.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hate to inform you, oh Einstein wannabe, but attempts at diversity do not equate with racism. Not in any realm of reality. They may be irritating, and exclusionary, but they're not racist. SMH @ the dumb guy who thinks he's so smart.

When they specifically declare homosexuals should only be employed and they are less than 3% of the population that is favouritism.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The shit libs of Oregon have time to do this sort of garbage in public schools but just last year the far left governor of Oregon got rid of the exit exam for high school graduation claiming it was racist simply because fewer black student passed it compared to white students. The exit exam was a joke testing English language and math skills only to the 6th grade level in order to get a high school diploma. The governor falsely claimed there just wasn't enough resources available to get everyone up to even that minimal standard.

Yet they have resources for this worthless shit.

Racist liberals being their usual racist selves claiming black students can't be expect to read or do basic math.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The media is right to be silent.... why give the anti white bigots a forum???? Think man, think.

You have to expose the racism of the left so that they can no longer do their usual lie and deny shtick.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stupid democrap laws which create more racism and which are just stupid.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another day and another leftist hate hoax. Oh, and only white people can hate, supposedly, according to racist leftists.