Now what does the bible have to say about degenerate scum on the left vs the righteous souls on the right?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
…32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
34Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.…

Matthew 25:33

notice how the castaways that he intends to toss in the garbage are on the left?

Needn't say anymore about how Jesus feels about fat sloths like Oak and Noodle neck deepthroating faggots like admong.

#indisputable

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Gluttony of all time

Sayin

Gluttony is one of the seven deadly sins. I don’t pride myself on being a sinner like some people. I also don’t require being “saved” from myself while facing damnation… so…

But cupcakes and whiskey are a weakness that I face and deal with…. and not because my life is in the gutter.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
…32All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate the people one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33
34Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.…

notice how the castaways that he intends to toss in the garbage are on the left?

Needn't say anymore about how Jesus feels about fat sloths like Oak and Noodle neck deepthroating faggots like admong.

#indisputable

When the people on God's right are facing him, they are on their own left. You got it all ass backwards. What a shocker.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

#indisputable

When the people on God's right are facing him, they are on their own left. You got it all ass backwards. What a shocker.
Moronic reply alert -- idiot

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Look... I don't judge who people love according to their genders.... like love LOVE... that's above my pay grade... but I won't tolerate toxicity being injected into my life and the lives of my family.

Out and Out gay people might be only a fraction of the population but they're driving a narrative which isn't sane for family structures or reproduction.

Conservative leaning gays aren't a problem.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look... I don't judge who people love according to their genders.... like love LOVE... that's above my pay grade... but I won't tolerate toxicity being injected into my life and the lives of my family.

Out and Out gay people might be only a fraction of the population but they're driving a narrative which isn't sane for family structures or reproduction.

It's pure Marxism

and the stupid cunts on the left gobble it right up because they are envious of the success of others

period

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s good you recognize your issues

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I have none except third world candy van expats like you! :Happy5:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Say what Dinky Dianna? Think you’ll ever settle on a gender?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Say what Dinky Dianna? Think you’ll ever settle on a gender?

If I could travel back in time 40 years, how many lemonheads would you pay me for blowing your stanky 50 year old disused penis?