X

xXx
Site Supporter
Extinct in the Ballszer household :LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:
1414_rectangular_1_1024x.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You too, I'm sorry, but I can't take your side on this one.. I wish you'd just drop it... but you never listen to me HAHAHA... with that... night :)

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's okay, Good bald ...I mean good night :LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Triple rated AAAA class material in here tell you WAT :LMAO: ffs Ballszer WHYYYYYY !! lololololol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well somebody got into the sauce this weekend lol.

Dont even know why you have such a fascination with my chrome dome, but Im glad you're finally draining your nut sack at least.

Having a shaved head has many benefits, and I dont have to have the wife pick through my head each evening lolol.

https://blogs.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-chimps.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've never seen you this upset with someone, not even Scott... Not even sure what went on.. but... it's not good for your soul to be this upset :p

Well, it started rather simply. A thread was started about a kid getting beaten up by a bunch of blacks on a school bus for wearing a Trump hat. Stinky seemed to think it was a great thing (Stinky has TDS). I posted a gif from Stranger Things, where Eleven says "I dump your ass", and Stinky hasnt been the same since. I think he took it too hard lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you're bald ND YOU KNOW IT KILL YOUR SELF LOLOL
If your bald aND you know it don'y smoke weed because you'll think everybody is staring at your bald HEAD LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAA

Damn dude, are you this overly conscious about your own looks man? Step out of the mirror sometime man. Shit aint good for your health.

G38N2M.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My personal opinion.. is you are going to lose this battle in the end.. HAHA...… Best to drop it..... :)

He already lost lol, but if he wants to keep it going, I dont mind one bit lol. I foresee lots of black cock filling his holes in the future lolol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well somebody got into the sauce this weekend lol.

Dont even know why you have such a fascination with my chrome dome, but Im glad you're finally draining your nut sack at least.

Having a shaved head has many benefits, and I dont have to have the wife pick through my head each evening lolol.

https://blogs.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/PLEASE ASS BOX ME!-chimps.jpg
FUCK YOOOO IT'S NOT 'SHAVED' IT'S FUCKING BALD ....EGG BALD YOU CUNT !!

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My personal opinion.. is you are going to lose this battle in the end.. HAHA...… Best to drop it..... :)

He already lost lol, but if he wants to keep it going, I dont mind one bit lol. I foresee lots of black cock filling his holes in the future lolol.
It's all a WEAK BALD FAGGOT has ... you better pray your son doesn't grow up to be such a pussy like his POPS LMFAO Big tough picter making father FAGGOT !!BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA Wait for your pic to arrive on the scene ..don't forget bald faggit...you're a bald faggit and I have your pic and that makes for MANY options hahahahahahahahahahahahyaa

Last edited:
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What do you call a bald guy to get his attention..... FUCK ALL he's bald and useless why would you need 'em ? lolol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahaha, SQUAWK!!!! lolol

Stinky on his steed, looking for moar Blazor posts...

giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Point proven.

Anyone know what the difference between a broken record and Stinky is? At least I can stick a nickel on the head of a record and it will stop skipping on repeat lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So, Stinky be walking around the grocery store, hollerin' "Crisco! Crisco!". Store owner comes up, and asks why he keeps yelling Crisco. Stinky says, "Im looking for my wife". Store owner says "dont ya think thats rude to call her that". Stinky says, "hey its better than calling her lard ass" lololol.

:Crisco::Crisco::Crisco:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes lol.

.....wait for it folks....

STinky: "Bald faggot!"

lol

Man you're so original, I can make the next 200 posts for you lololol.....

Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot Bald faggot

hahahahahahahaha

tenor.gif