I'll take "Things that smell bad" for $1000, Alex.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
A pussy that hasn't been washed in 5 years stuff with dead tuna and snails - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Bottom of a duck pond - - - - - - -

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Once when I was a kid I caught a little garter snake and I put him in a big old gallon size pickle jar. I left it sitting in the sun with the lid on.
Three days later I took the lid off............. Yes that was a big $1000 stink.:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Unwittingly drinking the foul fetid water from a communal rain tank containing the corpse of a murdered prostitute when I was 12 years old...

Beat that if you can!
:SickFace::SickFace::SickFace::SickFace:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can stomach just about any scent BUT...The one i couldnt (even had gag reflex) was picking up roadkill- A bloated deer with maggots hanging out of its ass...Me and another person had to roll it onto a stake truck.....Totally disgusting.....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Unwittingly drinking the foul fetid water from a communal rain tank containing the corpse of a murdered prostitute when I was 12 years old...

Beat that if you can!

You did that?! There are no words.....
I wrote a story years ago here at BF. The big water tank supplied water to a hotel, a big restaurant and a number of shops in the complex. I picked up on the smell and taste of the water way ahead of everyone. It was a good couple of weeks later that they found the body. It still makes my stomach weak thinking about it to this day!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Beat that if you can!

I wrote a story years ago here at BF. The big water tank supplied water to a hotel, a big restaurant and a number of shops in the complex. I picked up on the smell and taste of the water way ahead of everyone. It was a good couple of weeks later that they found the body. It still makes my stomach weak thinking about it to this day!
I found two dead bodies in my life ,,
One was a heroin addict we bought hash off of she was dead there on the floor with a needle in her arm, we took the pile of hash and left
Second was a floater, bloated AF in a waterhole we would drink beers at .. the mandatory stick poke was fucking gross, that one we called the cops ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Beat that if you can!

One was a heroin addict we bought hash off of she was dead there on the floor with a needle in her arm, we took the pile of hash and left
Second was a floater, bloated AF in a waterhole we would drink beers at .. the mandatory stick poke was fucking gross, that one we called the cops ..
Heavy...was the second murdered?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Beat that if you can!

never did find out

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Beat that if you can!

never did find out
When I was in South Africa, I grew up in a very violent area. Murders were happening everyday, particularly with Mandela’s mob, the ANC. Highest rates in the world. Worse than Brazil and those other cartel-run joints.
The Zulu love the club and machete to do their dirty work. One terrible technique was to club the victim flat on hard concrete, bones and all, then cut you apart in manageable pieces and flush you down the toilet. The toilets had bigger s-bends and a high gravity assisted cistern. Whooooshka!Horrible way to go out! Savages...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Beat that if you can!

never did find out
When I was in South Africa, I grew up in a very violent area. Murders were happening everyday, particularly with Mandela’s mob, the ANC. Highest rates in the world. Worse than Brazil and those other cartel-run joints.
The Zulu love the club and machete to do their dirty work. One terrible technique was to club the victim flat on hard concrete, bones and all, then cut you apart in manageable pieces and flush you down the toilet. The toilets had bigger s-bends and a high gravity assisted cistern. Whooooshka!Horrible way to go out! Savages...
i was surprised 2 learn the zulu were anti-anc

how old were u when u left?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
One terrible technique was to club the victim flat on hard concrete, bones and all, then cut you apart in manageable pieces and flush you down the toilet. Whooooshka!
Another burial at sea - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
image.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Beat that if you can!

never did find out
i was surprised 2 learn the zulu were anti-anc

how old were u when u left?
21 years old.
The ANC are majority Xhosa tribe. The Zulu and Xhosa have fought each other for hundreds of years. That particular club/chop murder technique happened about 200m from where I was living on a farm working as an 18 year old student.
Two Zulu men broke into a Xhosa maid’s quarters, raped and killed her, then disposed of her body in this manner. Because of the commotion and screams, police were alerted by another staff member. The police actually caught the Zulu in the act of disposing her body. Apparently the maid’s forearm, elbow and upper arm where left in one complete piece, which ended up getting stuck through the S-bend of the toilet, which delayed the grizzly disposal.

That news and close proximity to me at the time, started my real obsession with martial arts and weaponry.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
damn

if i were white i would leave and watch the jungle take over again
Yeah...but it can be a very difficult process trying to emigrate out of South Africa into another country. Having enough money after the exchange rate being the first of many hurdles of bureaucratic red-tape. And then having to leave your elderly parents behind...it’s not easy for many.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
damn

Yeah...but it can be a very difficult process trying to emigrate out of South Africa into another country. Having enough money after the exchange rate being the first of many hurdles of bureaucratic red-tape. And then having to leave your elderly parents behind...it’s not easy for many.
isnt the govt just taking the farmers land without payment?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in the doc i saw the govt was taking their land without compensation or allowing them 2 stay for shit money
they should salt the land, poison the wells and dump sugar into the gas tank of ever piebce of farm equipment they can - then run 2 the west as a refugee

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
damn

isnt the govt just taking the farmers land without payment?
Yeah... it’s just outright theft. The farmland is never designated to other people. It just becomes part of the ANC’s stolen assets.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh boy remembered of one. 18 years ago or so, it was one of those hot as fuck summers in the East coast of the US

We were working in this huge development in Nutley NJ

I was maneuvering a 60-ft beam with a forklift and I hit a port-a-potty that was ripe with a week old tank full of shit that was under 100-degree weather for several days. The dude who cleaned them came around about an hour after the accident

If tipped on its back and that pipe that vents the gas from inside the crap chamber served as an outlet that spread that unholy torrent on the ground right in front of one of the buildings. It was around lunch time too

That mess released a miasma that sent people running and gagging like someone had just dropped a canister of mustard gas and it exploded

I simply finished moving the beam to where I had to and called the site's foreman on the Nextel radio. He asked one of the terrain grading guys to drop a couple loads of dirty over it to kill the hellish smell and later, they simply excavated the dirt, discarded it on a container and dropped new filling into the space, it was going to be someone's lawn so no big deal LOL

Last edited:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
went deep sea fishing on a charter out of Maine , the weather was awful rain thunder the boat was rocking so hard it was scary. Anyway we were using clam heads and an assortment of chum, I left a pint of it in my tackle box ( chinese take out cardboard container ) it funked up but not for a month or so....took 2 days to actually pin point my tackle box
bag-chum-bm-294_05.jpg