I'm confused. She's a Jew, technically...

My dad went to the same music camp as her.... Blue Lake Arts Camp.... he heard rumours about her years later....
 
Okay here is me at 22(I think? I might me 23 here) with my oldest daughter.

20220703-003757.jpg


And here is me at 40(possibly 39) with my youngest baby.

20220703-003728.jpg


I dont really see "haggard" or like I hit some wall. What the fuck does that even mean?
 
Okay here is me at 22(I think? I might me 23 here) with my oldest daughter.

20220703-003757.jpg


And here is me at 40(possibly 39) with my youngest baby.

20220703-003728.jpg


I dont really see "haggard" or like I hit some wall. What the fuck does that even mean?

You're still purdy, don't worry. :Happy5:
 
You were a real looker back in your youth though, I bet you left a trail of broken hearts all over the place. LOL
 
Speaking of Natalie

what happened to Monster. Did he keel over and die yet?
 
Yeah, how is Levon from the west coast doing I wonder...

I had to LOL when he posted a brief message on BC and everyone was like "Oh hey Peaches" and he still denied being him. :LOL3:
 
Yeah, how is Levon from the west coast doing I wonder...

I had to LOL when he posted a brief message on BC and everyone was like "Oh hey Peaches" and he still denied being him. :LOL3:
that clown is so terrible at this shit
 
For sure.... he's a stubborn old goat though and doesn't know when to admit defeat.

Even Poarka and Sidney gave up the act when they realised people recognised them.
 
You were a real looker back in your youth though, I bet you left a trail of broken hearts all over the place. LOL

Not worried, thanks.

And I still got it. I'm just too tired and bored of it to use it lol.

When I get flirted with by younger men its AWKWARD for me.
 

How can I have done when I know fuck all about you, other than what you have shared on here?

Do you honestly believe that I have trawled the interwebz trying to mine your PI?

Not that I would have the first clue how to do that sort of shit anyway, but I assure you, I have no interest in your personal life whatsoever and have never intentionally posted anything on here which could be considered PI.