I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s not run him off right now. I’m hoping he’ll post a break dancing video back in the day. Sad he’s 40 lbs heavier today.
At least he drives a large luxury automobile he cram cram his portly paunch into. </Swoon!>

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I remember getting that admin sissy so bright red mad he wanted to come assault me with his frail noodle arms

Lmao. That cripple would get knocked out quick

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’d leave the cripple in worse shape than he is now if he tried to hit me with his noodle arms.

K
Hahahahah

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d leave the cripple in worse shape than he is now if he tried to hit me with his noodle arms.

K
Hahahahah

The scars of the emotional damage of a porky undersized boy may ever heal.

giphy.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Can Admin make it out to the Eastern side of the USA?

We could have an Flaming Jamboree featuring a fist fight between Joo and Admin.

Maybe @Joe could make the trek with Admin. @Joe could finally meet his true love, Dovey, in real life. I would laugh my ass off as @Joe fumbled around trying to act like a normal, stable person. I would expect him to be punching himself in his face within 3 hours saying "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

And then he would write home saying "I met this girl today. She smiled at me. I think she must love me."

Hahaha!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have all my excursions planned for my Alaskan Cruise.

I am going to have an extra day in Vancouver, @Joe. Our morning flight was cancelled and now we are taking the red eye leaving at 10pm ish.

We are probably going to spend the entire day at Canada Place before we go to the airport.

You wanna hang out, Senile @Joe ?

We could take some pictures together and post them here. That would give everyone a good laugh I bet, Senile @Joe.

Do not pussy out @Joe!! We gotta take this opportunity to entertain our online community!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This is the only way I know how to fight your repetition **************

You said that you read the little joke over twenty times and the timing was wrong? Dude….you were wired and said that you wished

I saw an opening and told you to make sure you got rid of your dildo bike beforehand. No connection to your future other than a precaution against them accidentally coming across the sexual mobility cycle.

You’ve been crying ever since!

You demanded to speak to me in person. So I got online and dialled up. You hung up. And you’ve been acting like a creep ever since crying about it. Now while @Bastard Factory may choose to ignore your continuous jibes….I won’t.

You got trolled and now you’re you haven’t even got over a precaution and a troll.

Get over yourself idiot.

Stop fucking around at home bludging your life away like a bum_fuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We know the little poosay sucks cock and is a big time snowflake

but do you think he'll drop some of his tax payer leech stipend on making me go away again so he can feel safe?

Make Admin Feel Safe Again

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's Hitler's birthday, the old queen is hesitant to venture outdoors on such an occasion, even in his liberal cesspit of Oregon.

He's terrified of a random lightening bolt striking and frying him in his mobility scooter.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's Hitler's birthday, the old queen is hesitant to venture outdoors on such an occasion, even in his liberal cesspit of Oregon.

He's terrified of a random lightening bolt striking and frying him in his mobility scooter.
He’ll make it down to the gloryhole tho. He loves to suck dick

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao tho

the lame pussy actually came out of pocket to make me stop hurting his feelz

what a sissy fag