I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So butthurt Stumpy.
Oi you little prick! Was your daddy the Italian and your mommy the gook? Or was it the other way around. Löl…you must be like 5‘4”. No wonder you like Alfa Romeos…they give you some legroom! Lol

eDzAVMI.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oi you little prick! Was your daddy the Italian and your mommy the gook? Or was it the other way around. Löl…you must be like 5‘4”. No wonder you like Alfa Romeos…they give you some legroom! Lol

eDzAVMI.jpg
Dude looks like he has at least three teens in the freezer right now

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yo Fatso, if you are still planning on attempting to punch me in the face, this step stool is rated to hold 500 pounds, so it might be able to hold you.

61c3uVqwWtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

HBTower 3 Step Ladder, Folding Step Stool with Wide Anti-Slip Pedal, 500lbs Sturdy Steel Ladder, Convenient Handgrip, Lightweight, Portable Steel Step Stool, Black​

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lmao I got a notification form this thread and it only gave the first few words `feeling cute,might go punch .........`.

I was like, fucking Gayyity is punching kitties again.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Noodle neck Meep Meep is a broken bitch

He can’t do anything but whimper about trump, DeSantis or yours truly. What a delicate snowflake