I'm feeling cute so I'm going to make admong cry & tell you about my Luxury cruise *Merged "Feeling cute" posts along with Admin vs Biggie vs Seamajor

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
See how when you actually tell Admin what the issue actually is and he basically responds with "nu uh!" and continues his mindless shit posting?

It's like they just want people to hate and they don't want to put in any work at understanding anyone.

I really can't imagine being like that. I like people. I like to understand people. These guys? Fucking hell. I couldn't do it. I would never fit in with leftists. I'm too chill and accepting. I value peace. And I hate violence.

I also love to laugh and I love sex. Two things leftists work hard to ruin for everyone.
You can't spell "meme" without "me" and one thing about Admin all he sees is himself. Or itself or theyself depending upon how he/she/it/shit identifies.

No offense to all the shit out there.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
See how when you actually tell Admin what the issue actually is and he basically responds with "nu uh!" and continues his mindless shit posting?

It's like they just want people to hate and they don't want to put in any work at understanding anyone.

I really can't imagine being like that. I like people. I like to understand people. These guys? Fucking hell. I couldn't do it. I would never fit in with leftists. I'm too chill and accepting. I value peace. And I hate violence.

I also love to laugh and I love sex. Two things leftists work hard to ruin for everyone.
This is why that fecal fairy parasite is worthy of one response only

Admin sucks cock

It is both true and commensurate with the shit spam he spews daily

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I assume Admin is younger and therefore more easily offended and less confident and prone to meme posting because short attention span.

Probably a wonderful person to have a beer summit with because cheap Pabst Blue Ribbon is his go to and no offense but when ripped jeans and PBR are back in vogue, then you know the circle of lfe is truly complete and also quite replete with same; despite those who say "OK Boomer.", not realizing they are following in boomer's footsteps because as Ecclesiastes says, there is nothing new under the sun.

This is why I think in 20 years, 20 year olds will be blaming Greta Thunberg like she is blaming older people now. She will become old enough to see herself blamed but now she's still too young to know any fucking better. Intelligence pales to wisdom i.e. experience, because intelligence tells you it's rain falling on your head, but wisom tells you to get the fuck out from under it and let it pass.

Admin, don't dwell on the storm coming down in your head. Run away and let it pass, bro!

BROOOOOOOO!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
who knew me going on Luxury cruises would make admong melt so fiercely

Is it because he cannot afford one?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
he used to wash underwear in the navy
He gave the underwear multiple tongue lashings.

I do that for Flynn, but in my defense, I really thought he had a pussy.

Damn Flynn, how long you gonna hide that cock from me? Peekaboo penis?

Jack in that hairy Box? Can I crank your handle, honey? I like this tune!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can't spell "meme" without "me" and one thing about Admin all he sees is himself. Or itself or theyself depending upon how he/she/it/shit identifies.

No offense to all the shit out there.

So true. He just makes up who he wants us to be based on his cheesey and shallow politcal biases.

People are getting dumber and meaner and angrier.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I assume Admin is younger and therefore more easily offended and less confident and prone to meme posting because short attention span.

Probably a wonderful person to have a beer summit with because cheap Pabst Blue Ribbon is his go to and no offense but when ripped jeans and PBR are back in vogue, then you know the circle of lfe is truly complete and also quite replete with same; despite those who say "OK Boomer.", not realizing they are following in boomer's footsteps because as Ecclesiastes says, there is nothing new under the sun.

This is why I think in 20 years, 20 year olds will be blaming Greta Thunberg like she is blaming older people now. She will become old enough to see herself blamed but now she's still too young to know any fucking better. Intelligence pales to wisdom i.e. experience, because intelligence tells you it's rain falling on your head, but wisom tells you to get the fuck out from under it and let it pass.

Admin, don't dwell on the storm coming down in your head. Run away and let it pass, bro!

BROOOOOOOO!

He isn't younger.....he is actually older.

Hard to believe I know.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So what does your feeble thread jacking have to with fat boys exciting cruise video footage?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So what does your feeble thread jacking have to with fat boys exciting cruise video footage?

Admin it's not thread jacking if it's in meltdown. This is an anything goes sub board. It's perfectly acceptable to abuse threads down here.

It's upstairs in the discussion boards where you are supposed to avoid thread jacking. And if you jack those threads they end up down here. You are your little clan of shit heels Jack threads and insult posters in discussion threads ALL THE TIME. But you have the audacity to expect no thread jacking in MELTDOWN?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin it's not thread jacking if it's in meltdown. This is an anything goes sub board. It's perfectly acceptable to abuse threads down here.

It's upstairs in the discussion boards where you are supposed to avoid thread jacking. And if you jack those threads they end up down here. You are your little clan of shit heels Jack threads and insult posters in discussion threads ALL THE TIME. But you have the audacity to expect no thread jacking in MELTDOWN?
admin is pretty stupid.

and he sucks cock

oh, and me going on luxury cruises really seems to his vaginal wall itch. lolz

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why does the AIDS infected faggot think cruises are some how extremely expensive? Just a quick look shows out of the city I live they have a Mexican Pacific coast cruise for $399 pp and a cruise to Florida via the Panama Canal with lots of stops for $999 pp. Both are drinks and food included but shore trips cost extra.

People typically spend more on a weekend trip to Vegas.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why does the AIDS infected faggot think cruises are some how extremely expensive? Just a quick look shows out of the city I live they have a Mexican Pacific coast cruise for $399 pp and a cruise to Florida via the Panama Canal with lots of stops for $999 pp. Both are drinks and food included but shore trips cost extra.

People typically spend more on a weekend trip to Vegas.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA !!! And here I thought BigglytArd was your buddy :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman is not Biggie, my brain damaged friend. Everyone knows Aidsman has AIDS from sucking so much dick at truck stops. The guy who kept claiming cruises are super expensive and it is unbelievable anyone can afford one.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Aidsman is not Biggie, my brain damaged friend. Everyone knows Aidsman has AIDS from sucking so much dick at truck stops
but you said aidze infected faggot .. you must be specific my cum guzzling anal vacuum :LOL3: for all we know you were talking in third person BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT !!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MELRBU5_o.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are there still people who don't have that spamming aids infected faggot on ignore? Why would anyone do that to themselves? Sadomasochists? Aidsman should always be shit canned. Always.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Are there still people who don't have that spamming aids infected faggot on ignore? Why would anyone do that to themselves? Sadomasochists? Aidsman should always be shit canned. Always.

Gotta disagree with you there.

Oerdin, Admin may be a fucking spamming fuckwit, but you're 12 pegs below him with your planet sized dollops of sheer boredom and your constant mewling about how Admin is going to bring on the end of the world unless we "shit can" him.

Why don't you ignore the silly fucker and you can go about your day being the same ass kissing follower you've proven to be?

Now fucking shut the fuck up about how this forum should be run, you serial complainer.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin, Admin may be a fucking spamming fuckwit, but you're 12 pegs below him with your planet sized dollops of sheer boredom and your constant mewling about how Admin is going to bring on the end of the world unless we "shit can" him.

Why don't you ignore the silly fucker and you can go about your day being the same ass kissing follower you've proven to be?

Now fucking shut the fuck up about how this forum should be run, you serial complainer.
The little numbskull just wants a seat at the kool kids table.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You failed basic English, didn't you? The very first sentence of the post you quoted said I have him on ignore, genius.