Im just disgusted

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's amazing to see dems/progs support Nazis. Truly, we live in bizzaro-land.

People on social media and corporate media outlets literally downplaying what Hitler did to make Putin sound worse. Claiming Hitler didn't kill ethnic Germans or German-speaking people, and didn't use chemical weapons.

Did ANYONE study history? Or is it that important to be anti-Putin that you're ok with denying history?

Then, various corporate media and government accounts are praising fighters in Ukraine who are actual Nazis, with patches emblazoned with the black sun and wolfsangel. Literally, these people are Nazis. Azov was considered a terrorist organization by pretty much everyone until 2 seconds ago. They even have youth training camps, akin to the Hitler Youth. They are white supremacists who want an ethno-state. They have committed horrible atrocities for years before before Putin invaded, and now somehow the freaking NAZIS are the good guys?

Come on.

Can't y'all accept that neither side in this fight is worth supporting because they're both baddies, and it's the innocent people in both Russia and Ukraine who are suffering and need support?

Nope. Its pro nazi, pro war or pro Putin. SMDH.

Fucking wake up.
All I’m saying baby…is that less is more! That’s all. Repetition troll and long-winded troll shouldn’t really exist on our platform. Here is your chance to shine and actually make a difference. We don’t really need life explained to us.

Have you seen my slogan? SUCH IS LIFE…

Why do you continue to repeat yourself on this?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

People on social media and corporate media outlets literally downplaying what Hitler did to make Putin sound worse. Claiming Hitler didn't kill ethnic Germans or German-speaking people, and didn't use chemical weapons.

Did ANYONE study history? Or is it that important to be anti-Putin that you're ok with denying history?

Then, various corporate media and government accounts are praising fighters in Ukraine who are actual Nazis, with patches emblazoned with the black sun and wolfsangel. Literally, these people are Nazis. Azov was considered a terrorist organization by pretty much everyone until 2 seconds ago. They even have youth training camps, akin to the Hitler Youth. They are white supremacists who want an ethno-state. They have committed horrible atrocities for years before before Putin invaded, and now somehow the freaking NAZIS are the good guys?

Come on.

Can't y'all accept that neither side in this fight is worth supporting because they're both baddies, and it's the innocent people in both Russia and Ukraine who are suffering and need support?

Fucking wake up.
All I’m saying baby…is that less is more! That’s all. Repetition troll and long-winded troll shouldn’t really exist on our platform. Here is your chance to shine and actually make a difference. We don’t really need life explained to us.

Huh?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Come on.

Fucking wake up.

Huh?

You are talking about a "repetition troll" on a topic no one has even discussed yet.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When you can talk to me naturally, without the element of audience, then maybe we can truly converse.

One of the major blockers here, Break, is that you dont hear anyone if their perspectives differ from yours or contradict something you want to think.

Then you start talking AT people and ironically doing the things you start telling them not to do. Ex.....you'll tell others that they dont need life explained to them while trying to explain life to them.

You are pretty closed minded and sanctimonious, Break. Conversations involve at least two people. Js. You have all these rules like it has to be kept to a small amount of words and mostly agree with what you are saying. Or you wont converse.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Come on.

Fucking wake up.

Huh?

You are talking about a "repetition troll" on a topic no one has even discussed yet.
You’re getting repetitious but you’re also somewhat interesting…to a degree!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When you can talk to me naturally, without the element of audience, then maybe we can truly converse.

One of the major blockers here, Break, is that you dont hear anyone if their perspectives differ from yours or contradict something you want to think.

Then you start talking AT people and ironically doing the things you start telling them not to do. Ex.....you'll tell others that they dont need life explained to them while trying to explain life to them.

You are pretty closed minded and sanctimonious, Break. Conversations involve at least two people. Js. You have all these rules like it has to be kept to a small amount of words and mostly agree with what you are saying. Or you wont converse.
ThT only happens when I’m drunk!