Iam utterly disgusted with this community

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What those idiots over at BC did was create drama over a posters death so they can make it about them and not the poster.

It was disgusting and pathetic.

We didn’t do that here. Oak made a respectful post in a forum that wasn’t attached to any drama and it’s been nothing but a respectful tip of the cap to that poster.

They can keep the trash fringe of their little circle jerk over there and as far away from this place as possible. You look at their “heavy hitters” and 90% of them aren’t wanted on any forums outside of that piss stained doormat.

Peaches deserved better than the indignity of that thread.
You mean the thread that his friend Apegirl started?

The one where people made it about them and not him.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What those idiots over at BC did was create drama over a posters death so they can make it about them and not the poster.

We didn’t do that here. Oak made a respectful post in a forum that wasn’t attached to any drama and it’s been nothing but a respectful tip of the cap to that poster.

They can keep the trash fringe of their little circle jerk over there and as far away from this place as possible. You look at their “heavy hitters” and 90% of them aren’t wanted on any forums outside of that piss stained doormat.

Bitch are you blind? Your buddy admin started it. And it’s not disrespectful at all. I wouldn’t allow anyone to pull that shit anyway.

I’m still waiting for you to go “Flynn” on me like you threatened. I got my arsenal ready so anytime.

Me and Poof are not bros by any stretch of the imagination.He posted my PI and I posted his.
That made us equal in terrms of shitbaggery and I am happy to leave it at that.Had we both carried on then it would of spirralled in to a cluster fuck of mass PI dumps,cause trust me,he had alot more he could of posted of mine and vicer vercer.As for posting your real name that would be a stretch considering I have no idea as to what it is other than what's been posted on the boards.
If you are talking about the post I made a couple of years back on the gook cashew then that was just a troll post designed to try and weed out the real person that handed Poof my PI.I was at the time convinced it was you and was pretty pissed off.The post worked in the way I wanted it to and now know that it wasn't you.I never actually apologized for that and I should have.So I offer my sincerest apologies for making that post and questioning your integrity But I am a troll Flea,and done what I had to at the time.
As for the whole PI thing,I simply don't care anymore.I'd imagine that all the old school posters already know most of it and can post it any time they wish too.I couldn't give two shites.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The one where we all discussed how we felt about his passing? You really are a disgusting and petty individual.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The one where we all discussed how we felt about his passing? You really are a disgusting and petty individual.

Spoon would have appreciated "no one gets out alive" because it is a universal truth, no one does.

The drama that was made about that was something he would have rolled his eyes out in disdain. FACT

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
We’re really not doing this again.

Whats done is done.

Let’s just pray nobody pulled Dilfs PI.

“Dear Lord, plz let’s hope nobody quick pikkd Dilfs real life name on this forum and he can still stay here with his head up high. It would be a total shame if he was outted. Amen”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whats done is done.

“Dear Lord, plz let’s hope nobody quick pikkd Dilfs real life name on this forum and he can still stay here with his head up high. It would be a total shame if he was outted. Amen”

Uncle Dilf should forever remain a mystery of incomprehensible posts.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Whats done is done.

I agree.

He puts up this facade of being mentally challenged and I’d feel bad if he actually was and I was making fun of him

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whats done is done.

I think he just tried to flame me .I have no idea what he said or what he meant but his commitment to stupidity is quite impressive lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whats done is done.

I think he just tried to flame me .I have no idea what he said or what he meant but his commitment to stupidity is quite impressive lol.

Whats done is done.

Whats done is done.

He knows though. That's what matters he's cracking himself up. The rest of us will remain bemused. Content!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Whats done is done.

Whats done is done.

Whats done is done.

He knows though. That's what matters he's cracking himself up. The rest of us will remain bemused. Content!
I love that you fat, social losers HIGH PUMP yourselves :LOL3:

CUNTESS and LILY: Mother of the year!!! A drug addict and a fat feeding junkie

GIT SCAT+
5db9f3300d038.gif

Your poor kids

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If I know Peaches, and I didn't really, he will demand his family read out our little soliloquy's at his funeral. He was entertaining dat way.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Well, it seems I touched a nerve about my distain for Rotwang.

Yes, Rotwang is a piece of shit.

Feral posted the chat logs.

They were posted at FT and BH.

Most of Cunts “song smack” were directed at Rotwang as were numerous chops. Nobody ever heard Cunts “Molest the girl” parody? You missed out. Didn’t EB sing one? I think he did.

Calling ME a liar means your calling everyone who witnessed it a liar.

Another sad attempt at history reinvention by ppl who wernt at the forum it happened on.

Same as it ever was….

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Most of Cunts “song smack” were directed at Rotwang as were numerous chops. Nobody ever heard Cunts “Molest the girl” parody? You missed out. Didn’t EB sing one? I think he did.

Another sad attempt at history reinvention by ppl who wernt at the forum it happened on.

Same as it ever was….

Yes, sir. I said what I said.

He helped me get thru something horrific. I don’t give a fuck about rumors from 2005. I care about what that man did to help me out recently.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Same as it ever was….

He helped me get thru something horrific. I don’t give a fuck about rumors from 2005. I care about what that man did to help me out recently.
But, am I lying?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Same as it ever was….

I was around at the time and can confirm that EVERYTHING that has been said about that scumbag is completely true.The trying to sleep with baby Feral to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! underaged girls.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Same as it ever was….

But, am I lying?

I have no idea nor do I care about 2005. I know about what he did to help ME during my rough time.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
take your meds and talk to GOD, Dilf. HE will lead you back on the right path. Might have a few detours but you will get there. If you take the dark disturbing wrong turn you will simply suffer endlessly in the pits of HELL or a cunt you wanna eat out but it sucked you in half way and can't escape

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
And the retread morons who have been fumigated from here are, get this… making alt accounts of members here.

Hey, I’m sure that will increase traffic:LOL3:

These are grown ass adults acting like dramaspastic dolts for the audience of what, five actual ppl?

And Iron Fash, I would never soil my reputation as a stand up guy and ask for a panel where a complete scumbag like Rotwang had one. Go ask them shit farmers there if they want one, not me.

Just because I’m doing the lords work here and never did fuck all at your forums, maybe look in the mirror and ask yourself why that happened, eh?

Oh, and @cw_ where was this obligation that I had to bring traffic to your forum? Because I said I would? I thought you didn’t want traffic and it was your “plaything “? Do make up your mind or better yet, don’t and be like the rest of the miserable herd there.

And the best part? Here, I’ll predict the future.

Two morons will completely shit all over that place like they have every other place they have festered.

Bonesaw will take another years long sabbatical and lose what’s left of his hair.

Vitty, the bad one, will start making fractals and that will be the big ticket thread.

And they will all start eating each other alive.

Mark my words.

Well said brother,well said.

Now like Jesus of Nazareth I have returned form the dead(you dumb fuck Benzo) to right an egregious wrong that I have seen take place at the Gook Cashew forum.Before I explain any-further I need to ask one simple question.

Why do people make threads in the flame/troll subs of these forums?

Is it-

a) to be nice and respectful.

b) to act like a twat and cause mayhem.

Of course the answer is obvioulsy b.

Now why in Peedowangs rotting child dungeon would the gook cashew host Peaches memorial/condolence thread in a sub forum designed for people to be rude in? The only logical answer one can come up with is that THEY WANTED people to desecrate his good name.And I for one am fucking disgusted.The thread should have taken place on a sub where there are rules and could be moderated.Yet,it wasn't and was deliberately placed in rejected. /spits !!!

And Gookanista,NOBODY falls for the Miss.Goody Two Shoes b/s anymore.Me,Poof and Seamajor sussed you out ages ago, you filthy, lying scum bag, piece of shit.
And who are you you whoreson, with 6 posts```??

Are you even allowed to be here in meltdown?? Piss sipper GTFO
Dude, Reaper's so dead he shits out those white powder poops.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Same as it ever was….

I was around at the time and can confirm that EVERYTHING that has been said about that scumbag is completely true.The trying to sleep with baby Feral to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! underaged girls.
Why you assholes throwing shade on Rot over something that happened almost 20 YEARS ago?
Which is bullshit btw.
You fags need new material.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Same as it ever was….

Why you assholes throwing shade on Rot over something that happened almost 20 YEARS ago?
Which is bullshit btw.
So we should just forget the things Hitler, Manson, Bundy did cuz it happened decades ago?:facepalm:

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Meltdown has melted down to about 5 posters. However, it's all the fault of the posters fleeing this forum even faster than when the CBT spambots were here. Yeah, Marteeni is really creating content and building this forum.:LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Same as it ever was….

Which is bullshit btw.
So we should just forget the things Hitler, Manson, Bundy did cuz it happened decades ago?:facepalm:
You can forget deez nutz all I care. All you two faggots have to do is use the Way back machine, find evidence on archived BH, post links, and prove the BS. That's it.
Good luck too, cause it doesn't exist.
Thank you,
Fuck you,
Buh bye-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Meltdown has melted down to about 5 posters. However, it's all the fault of the posters fleeing this forum even faster than when the CBT spambots were here. Yeah, Marteeni is really creating content and building this forum.:LOL3:
And you continue to check in daily.
Brah, you need a girlfriend.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Same as it ever was….

Which is bullshit btw.
You can forget deez nutz all I care. All you two faggots have to do is use the Way back machine, find evidence on archived BH, post links, and prove the BS. That's it.
Good luck too, cause it doesn't exist.
Thank you,
Fuck you,
Buh bye-
Says the fuckwad who tried saying Weeps was dead….

That next lobotomy you get better be the one that actually works.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no idea nor do I care about 2005. I know about what he did to help ME during my rough time.

Sung to the tune of John Denver's Perhaps Love:

Perhaps Rot is just a whiskey face
A letcher from the forum
He exults in your discomfort
He is there to send you porn
And in those times of trouble
When you have not a bone
The lechery of Rot will take you home

Perhaps Rot is like a bimbo
Perhaps a fusty boor
He invites you to come closer
He wants to pull your drawers
And even if you've boozed yourself
And don't know where to spew
The lechery of Rot will see you through

Oh, Rot to some is way too loud
To some a slip'ry eel
For some a knave gaslighting
For some a pompous heel
And some say Rot is quibbling on
And some say laying low
And some say Rot is just a fling
And some say he's a ho'

Perhaps Rot is like an onion
Full of layers, but no range
Like a squire with a badge bedside
He blunders when he strains
If I should have a fever
And all my fears come true
My memories of Rot will be of poo.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Same as it ever was….

Which is bullshit btw.

It's a pity he refuses to sign up on here. His presence would likely rustle some e-feathers.

The stubborn old sod has always had a boil on his ass about this board for some reason.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Same as it ever was….

Which is bullshit btw.

Nevah 4get teh 6 gorillion!!!

img729.jpg