Iam utterly disgusted with this community

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, it seems I touched a nerve about my distain for Rotwang.

Yes, Rotwang is a piece of shit.

Feral posted the chat logs.

They were posted at FT and BH.

Most of Cunts “song smack” were directed at Rotwang as were numerous chops. Nobody ever heard Cunts “Molest the girl” parody? You missed out. Didn’t EB sing one? I think he did.

Calling ME a liar means your calling everyone who witnessed it a liar.

Another sad attempt at history reinvention by ppl who wernt at the forum it happened on.

Same as it ever was….

I was around at the time and can confirm that EVERYTHING that has been said about that scumbag is completely true.The trying to sleep with baby Feral to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! underaged girls.
Why you assholes throwing shade on Rot over something that happened almost 20 YEARS ago?
Which is bullshit btw.
You fags need new material.

And what do you know about it you little pissant.

And don't think for one moment you can claim to of been there during brawlhalls hey day,cause you wouldn't of lasted five posts on that site during it's prime.You might of been there during the tard years when all the big guns left but expecting people to believe you were posting along side greats like E/B,Oranje,Loco,Iron Duke etc is fucking laughable.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most of Cunts “song smack” were directed at Rotwang as were numerous chops. Nobody ever heard Cunts “Molest the girl” parody? You missed out. Didn’t EB sing one? I think he did.

Another sad attempt at history reinvention by ppl who wernt at the forum it happened on.

Same as it ever was….

I was around at the time and can confirm that EVERYTHING that has been said about that scumbag is completely true.The trying to sleep with baby Feral to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! underaged girls.
Why you assholes throwing shade on Rot over something that happened almost 20 YEARS ago?
Which is bullshit btw.

And don't think for one moment you can claim to of been there during brawlhalls hey day,cause you wouldn't of lasted five posts on that site during it's prime.You might of been there during the tard years when all the big guns left but expecting people to believe you were posting along side greats like E/B,Oranje,Loco,Iron Duke etc is fucking laughable.

i checked the BH vault, i see not one benzo red ribboned flame, I doubt Evil Blood acknowledged his pathetic existence at Brawl Hall

all his shit posts must be located in the dump since no one remembers him

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Same as it ever was….

Which is bullshit btw.

Well you dead balled faggot, educate me.
Post some wayback links.
And let me foretell the future:
You'll still be dead,
And you won't post shit to prove anything you say.
Peace bitch!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where are all these old timey flamers you promised Poof?

Another lie?

Christ they're mounting up.
Hmm

Weeps and Iggy have come back…

Who have you brought here?

Is it the real me though?

According to the spastics at the gook cashew this is just a clone account lulz.I really do have to stop reading the mongrels from that shite hole.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Another lie?

Hmm

According to the spastics at the gook cashew this is just a clone account lulz.I really do have to stop reading the mongrels from that shite hole.
Damnit!!!

Trolld
I think that whole forum has caught benzoitis.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Another lie?

Hmm

Damnit!!!

Trolld
BC?

If they’re not talking about this place, playing woe is me victim cards, or that one idiot talking about beating ppl up, they’d have nothing.

They’re giving this place the best advertising without dropping one cent of bitcoin.

Maybe I’ll bake them a “Thank you” cake or something…

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Another lie?

Hmm

Damnit!!!

Trolld
BC?

If they’re not talking about this place, playing woe is me victim cards, or that one idiot talking about beating ppl up, they’d have nothing.

They’re giving this place the best advertising without dropping one cent of bitcoin.

I'll tell you my theory about what I think they did to SG and mmp a couple of years back.Not got time to go in to it at the mo,but remember at the time they were a dying forum with about 5 posters.And were begging Sg and mmp for a merger.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Another lie?

Hmm

Damnit!!!

Trolld
BC?

I'll tell you my theory about what I think they did to SG and mmp a couple of years back.Not got time to go in to it at the mo,but remember at the time they were a dying forum with about 5 posters.And were begging Sg and mmp for a merger.
Yup.

The problem is they just want a shit hole to post their misery at.

We’re trying to be more then a message board. Big difference