brokedick wants to be a William Afton

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I was casually browsing some threads and trying to catch up on some of the happenings of this festering dump, and I stumbled upon this nugget of fucktardery. now, this is from October 6th and brokedick is already mid-tantrum, but whoa, dude! Not cool to wish death on the grandkids of somebody who did nothing to you.

Now, in case you don't know who William Afton is, He is the main antagonist ad child murderer in the five nights at Freddy's series. William Afton dressed up in a yellow bunny costume to go around murdering kids and stuffed them into animatronic suits(which became haunted).
Who is brokedick/breakfall? A meltdown princess who wants five freddies(dicks) in him every night, dresses up in a yellowed bunny suit from all the golden showers from his yiff club and wishes harm on kids while he wears his mom's pelvis and bone legs like a makeshift love belt.
Just like Afton, brokedick's devious ways did start with the loss of a loved one and with the desire to bring them back. William's method was to experiment with something called "revenant" and bring them back as killing monsters, while Brokedick revives his dear mommy as an extra squishy fleshlight and uses her rotting skull as a codpiece just to feel her cold, decaying lips on his micromeat-A pleasure denied to him when she was in the land of the living, and the only release he can get is get his ass stretched until it resembles an airport windsock after getting dogpiled by a bunch of furries.
Now, who you love is your business, but wishing actual death on kids who did NOTHING to you because they are related to somebody who wouldn't coddle your cucked ass; is just low. Now, I don't know if his tempertantrum is because his yiff club will no longer stick it in his loose wizard sleeve of a raped prolapsed asshole, or the cemetary beefed up security so he can't have sexy time with mommy, or whatever the fuck his deal is, but i advise brokedick shut his account off, go to therapy, and come back when he realizes fucking corpses and wishing harm on innocent children is wrong.

If he doesn't, then just like afton-his end will be of him running from his past mistakes when they come back to get him. maybe in the form of a weird disease from his activities, or a pissed off parent, or perhaps dying alone in a malfunctioning bunny costume....just like Wiliam Afton.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I was casually browsing some threads and trying to catch up on some of the happenings of this festering dump, and I stumbled upon this nugget of fucktardery. now, this is from October 6th and brokedick is already mid-tantrum, but whoa, dude! Not cool to wish death on the grandkids of somebody who did nothing to you.

Now, in case you don't know who William Afton is, He is the main antagonist ad child murderer in the five nights at Freddy's series. William Afton dressed up in a yellow bunny costume to go around murdering kids and stuffed them into animatronic suits(which became haunted).
Who is brokedick/breakfall? A meltdown princess who wants five freddies(dicks) in him every night, dresses up in a yellowed bunny suit from all the golden showers from his yiff club and wishes harm on kids while he wears his mom's pelvis and bone legs like a makeshift love belt.
Just like Afton, brokedick's devious ways did start with the loss of a loved one and with the desire to bring them back. William's method was to experiment with something called "revenant" and bring them back as killing monsters, while Brokedick revives his dear mommy as an extra squishy fleshlight and uses her rotting skull as a codpiece just to feel her cold, decaying lips on his micromeat-A pleasure denied to him when she was in the land of the living, and the only release he can get is get his ass stretched until it resembles an airport windsock after getting dogpiled by a bunch of furries.
Now, who you love is your business, but wishing actual death on kids who did NOTHING to you because they are related to somebody who wouldn't coddle your cucked ass; is just low. Now, I don't know if his tempertantrum is because his yiff club will no longer stick it in his loose wizard sleeve of a raped prolapsed asshole, or the cemetary beefed up security so he can't have sexy time with mommy, or whatever the fuck his deal is, but i advise brokedick shut his account off, go to therapy, and come back when he realizes fucking corpses and wishing harm on innocent children is wrong.

If he doesn't, then just like afton-his end will be of him running from his past mistakes when they come back to get him. maybe in the form of a weird disease from his activities, or a pissed off parent, or perhaps dying alone in a malfunctioning bunny costume....just like Wiliam Afton.
:LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's refreshing to see someone smack him in the face with reality. He's been coddled by all sorts of malcontents for almost two months now.

OP
OP
senior penor

senior penor

Factory Bastard
It's refreshing to see someone smack him in the face with reality. He's been coddled by all sorts of malcontents for almost two months now.
whatever problem he has with you should stay with you. Your grandkids did nothing to deserve that from him.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I got just over halfway through this drivel ( And yes it was fucking drivel ).... looks like you won't be on my book review list anytime soon.....

you copied Flynn's theme ya deranged try hard. That smacks of unoriginality...ugh!!!!

And you are hiding behind an alter... ie, you are cowardly as well.

Breakafart has an excuse for his bad wishes. He is uncool sure but then you're in the running as his replacement plagiarizing other peoples flame lames.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually I (formerly) and now Breakfall can sue and win against posts like Flynn and the alter have written... we are considered Eggshell Skull Complaintants.

Trolls have gone to jail in the UK for tormenting people who grieve dead relatives.

Just for your information....

let me write that again.... EGGSHELL SKULL COMPLAINTS....look it up slackwits!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I got just over halfway through this drivel ( And yes it was fucking drivel ).... looks like you won't be on my book review list anytime soon.....

you copied Flynn's theme ya deranged try hard. That smacks of unoriginality...ugh!!!!

And you are hiding behind an alter... ie, you are cowardly as well.

Breakafart has an excuse for his bad wishes. He is uncool sure but then you're in the running as his replacement plagiarizing other peoples flame lames.
The guy seems familiar, haven't yet worked out who it is though.... definitely someone who has been around a while and knows the various characters on here pretty well.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Who the fuxk are you?

Your avatar. Why a fat Bugs Bunny? This is sick.

Hit the gym, fat man.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guy seems familiar, haven't yet worked out who it is though.... definitely someone who has been around a while and knows the various characters on here pretty well.
Pretty sure it's Din from flame truth.

Same posting style but I could be wrong.

OP
OP
senior penor

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Actually I (formerly) and now Breakfall can sue and win against posts like Flynn and the alter have written... we are considered Eggshell Skull Complaintants.

Trolls have gone to jail in the UK for tormenting people who grieve dead relatives.

Just for your information....

let me write that again.... EGGSHELL SKULL COMPLAINTS....look it up slackwits!!!
Goddamn! In that case, every man can sue you for seeing your ugly mug.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a try hard dick brain .... brokedick would fuck your skull and hollow it out like a cheap chocolate Easter bunny ..
you could only dream of giving it at the level he does