brokedick say what?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
deaththreats.jpg

Oh I just got to say thankyou to brokedick for the entertaining meltdown! me and a few friends had a great laugh last night as we watched a 50 something nobody have a meltdown and post death threats because somebody on the internet laughs at him for giving his dead mommy an extra bone in her casket.
But there is the thing I noticed that clearly needs to be addressed, and that is in the "woe is me" tale as to why he thinks i'm picking on him.

enis_features decided to rip into me after Oink stated that my brothers and I jacked off and bukkakied over my dead mother’s face. I told Oink that I was surprised that she would stoop so low and say something like that to me, particularly given that she was only telling me a few days prior that she wanted to email me a pic of her grandchild’s olive-looking skin because we had been discussing cultural differences in society.
Unlike that little sordid tale where brokedick hides all of the crucial facts like an e-though guy wannabe coward, I still got the receipts.I have no problem SHOWING what happened instead of spinning a victim narrative with dubious claims. Isn't the little internet princess PROUD he decided to attack children and wish them death because his paranoid mind thought she was somebody else? Nah! of course not. See, while lily and I may disagree in politics and whatnot and rip on eachother in good fun for it, I would never threaten or wish death on her grandbabies because i thought the grandmother was being a cunt on a internet forum. Apparently not only does brokedick think its acceptable, but thinks its funny to wish death upon children like some edgy teenage incel. it stopped being funny for him when i dragged his ass for it.
Now, after I dragged his edgy-wannabe ass through this forum and made him my bitch, brokedick picked up his purse and fluttered towards the exit faster than a coked up hummingbird with the divil himself on its tail. I was going to leave it at that and hoped if or when he came back, he had time to learn his lesson, man the fuck up, possibly apologize to lily, but the stupid fuck thought it was a great idea to take another verbal swing at me on the politics board, and my response to his weak lames of bodily harm caused him to have the meltdown of death threats and more threats of physical harm as pictured above.(hey stupid! if it didn't work the first 10 times, why do you think it will after the 11th?)
Weird he suddenly got so ashamed and tried to leave out the fact he wished death on lily's grandkids when he thought it was lol worthy before.

Why aren't you proud of wishing lily's grandkids are 6 feet under, brokedick? was it because the forum was so mean to you afterwards that you bolted for the exit?
"OMG bastard factory is toxic because i can't be a fuckwit, so i'm leaving baaaaawwwww"
I wonder what brokedick mommy would say about raising such a weakling. lets ask her
deadmomgif.gif

well there ya have it. straight from the corpse's mouth.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
deaththreats.jpg

Oh I just got to say thankyou to brokedick for the entertaining meltdown! me and a few friends had a great laugh last night as we watched a 50 something nobody have a meltdown and post death threats because somebody on the internet laughs at him for giving his dead mommy an extra bone in her casket.
But there is the thing I noticed that clearly needs to be addressed, and that is in the "woe is me" tale as to why he thinks i'm picking on him.

Unlike that little sordid tale where brokedick hides all of the crucial facts like an e-though guy wannabe coward, I still got the receipts.I have no problem SHOWING what happened instead of spinning a victim narrative with dubious claims. Isn't the little internet princess PROUD he decided to attack children and wish them death because his paranoid mind thought she was somebody else? Nah! of course not. See, while lily and I may disagree in politics and whatnot and rip on eachother in good fun for it, I would never threaten or wish death on her grandbabies because i thought the grandmother was being a cunt on a internet forum. Apparently not only does brokedick think its acceptable, but thinks its funny to wish death upon children like some edgy teenage incel. it stopped being funny for him when i dragged his ass for it.
Now, after I dragged his edgy-wannabe ass through this forum and made him my bitch, brokedick picked up his purse and fluttered towards the exit faster than a coked up hummingbird with the divil himself on its tail. I was going to leave it at that and hoped if or when he came back, he had time to learn his lesson, man the fuck up, possibly apologize to lily, but the stupid fuck thought it was a great idea to take another verbal swing at me on the politics board, and my response to his weak lames of bodily harm caused him to have the meltdown of death threats and more threats of physical harm as pictured above.(hey stupid! if it didn't work the first 10 times, why do you think it will after the 11th?)
Weird he suddenly got so ashamed and tried to leave out the fact he wished death on lily's grandkids when he thought it was lol worthy before.

Why aren't you proud of wishing lily's grandkids are 6 feet under, brokedick? was it because the forum was so mean to you afterwards that you bolted for the exit?
"OMG bastard factory is toxic because i can't be a fuckwit, so i'm leaving baaaaawwwww"
I wonder what brokedick mommy would say about raising such a weakling. lets ask her
deadmomgif.gif

well there ya have it. straight from the corpse's mouth.
51 years old and it wasn’t a meltdown Fat Danny. I’ll literally fucking bury you if you were to disrespect my mother like that to my face you gutless wonder. I’ll knock your fucking mouth in so bad that you’ll be losing weight fatso!

Some fucking nerd on the internet thinks that’s a “meltdown”??
If I had a meltdown you’d be fucking dead!

OP
OP
senior penor

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I’ll literally fucking bury you if you were to disrespect my mother like that to my face you gutless wonder.
Ah, so it went from for sure you were coming to get me to kill me when you thought I was to American, to limp-dicked "if you were here" whataboutism when you found out that you may have to actually get up in my face and actually do it with your hands. Hah! you gutless corspe fucker!
So what was the plan for ya? suck off some dude in a back alley for a gun and maybe some ammo, roll up, and pull the trigger, and then fly back to your shithole backwater like a pussy before the local law enforcement figures out who did it and catches you? ROFLMAO! All that talk and you were gonna do it in the most pussy way possible until you found out that it was in Canada and you would've needed a PAL to even look at one, and no gangbanger in Toronto was ever going to risk a single solitary minute in jail for some fucking nobody and his mommy-loving complex. ROFLMAO!
51 years old and it wasn’t a meltdown Fat Danny.
I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be a comma in there somewhere, but when somebody thinks it is a smart idea to do something illegal in the open like post death threats for the whole world to see, We're not dealing with the brightest bulb in the bunch anyways. Perhaps homeschooled by your mother? Certainly would give ya bragging rights to yourself in terms of fucking the teacher after she died.

I’ll literally fucking bury you if you were to disrespect my mother like that to my face
The only thing you were burying is your microdick into your mother's pelvic bone and reburying her body, and relatives cremated her remains to stop your from doing that again. Something that made you very upset and extra death threaty as of late.

perhaps I'm wrong about the whole situation from your shitty grammar and and phrases like "You’re fucking going to die cunt!" and "I’ll conservatively knock your fucking lights out penis features!" and "The only satisfaction I have is knowing that you would die under my hands cunt!" are your ways of flirting. Notice how the dying part is attatched to the "cunt" part? the word that is usually slang for vagina. you want dead vagina and knock around some penis. you creepuly mention "bury" a lot and "knock around" and "dead cunt". but that is not your only freudian slip.

You have the fucking audacity to insult the legacy of my deceased mother, two fucking days after her would-be birthday
I had no idea you mom's birthday was last Friday, and wouldn't have known until you opened your big self-hausering cockholster about it. Well the bright side is that urns are easier to dig up for you and you can leave your wet present in there while trying to rehydrate that aquarius, but i suspect you also came to that conclusion the past couple days and calmed the fuck down as you gave her your belated birthday load.
and what legacy is that, exactly? the legacy of giving birth to a son that has strong necrophiliac urges, fluffs senior citizen penis, wishes harm on children, and stupid enough to post death threats for everybody to see? The only "insult to the legacy" of your deceased mother is the 51 year old one trying to act tough on these forums and making an ass of himself in this very thread. congratulations! you called yourself an insult to her legacy.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ah, so it went from for sure you were coming to get me to kill me when you thought I was to American, to limp-dicked "if you were here" whataboutism when you found out that you may have to actually get up in my face and actually do it with your hands. Hah! you gutless corspe fucker!
So what was the plan for ya? suck off some dude in a back alley for a gun and maybe some ammo, roll up, and pull the trigger, and then fly back to your shithole backwater like a pussy before the local law enforcement figures out who did it and catches you? ROFLMAO! All that talk and you were gonna do it in the most pussy way possible until you found out that it was in Canada and you would've needed a PAL to even look at one, and no gangbanger in Toronto was ever going to risk a single solitary minute in jail for some fucking nobody and his mommy-loving complex. ROFLMAO!

I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be a comma in there somewhere, but when somebody thinks it is a smart idea to do something illegal in the open like post death threats for the whole world to see, We're not dealing with the brightest bulb in the bunch anyways. Perhaps homeschooled by your mother? Certainly would give ya bragging rights to yourself in terms of fucking the teacher after she died.

The only thing you were burying is your microdick into your mother's pelvic bone and reburying her body, and relatives cremated her remains to stop your from doing that again. Something that made you very upset and extra death threaty as of late.

perhaps I'm wrong about the whole situation from your shitty grammar and and phrases like "You’re fucking going to die cunt!" and "I’ll conservatively knock your fucking lights out penis features!" and "The only satisfaction I have is knowing that you would die under my hands cunt!" are your ways of flirting. Notice how the dying part is attatched to the "cunt" part? the word that is usually slang for vagina. you want dead vagina and knock around some penis. you creepuly mention "bury" a lot and "knock around" and "dead cunt". but that is not your only freudian slip.

I had no idea you mom's birthday was last Friday, and wouldn't have known until you opened your big self-hausering cockholster about it. Well the bright side is that urns are easier to dig up for you and you can leave your wet present in there while trying to rehydrate that aquarius, but i suspect you also came to that conclusion the past couple days and calmed the fuck down as you gave her your belated birthday load.
and what legacy is that, exactly? the legacy of giving birth to a son that has strong necrophiliac urges, fluffs senior citizen penis, wishes harm on children, and stupid enough to post death threats for everybody to see? The only "insult to the legacy" of your deceased mother is the 51 year old one trying to act tough on these forums and making an ass of himself in this very thread. congratulations! you called yourself an insult to her legacy.
TL;DR you fat little fuuuck!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Look at Fat Danny trying to quote bomb Mom-Fucker-Breakfall-The-Meltdown-Queen.

You two fucking losers have spent most of this week popping each other's vaginas with your unimaginative pig slop and with BreakFart crying about his dead mother he fucked in the ass after she died giving him a blowjob.

Why don't you two fairies go out on a date and fellate each other? That way no one has to read anymore of Breakfail's whining and your outdated scroll bombs full of pink estrogen.

Are you two nitwits auditioning for the lead roles in Dumb and Dumber 3?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Jesus Fucking Christ.

You two fucking losers have spent most of this week popping each other's vaginas with your unimaginative pig slop and with BreakFart's crying about his dead mother he fucked in the ass after she died giving him a blowjob.

Why don't you two fairies go out on a date and fellate each other? That way no one has to read anymore of Breakfart and you posting up scroll bombs full of pink estrogen.

you have some pretty twisted sexual fetishes there flynn.

Is it this type of behavior that gets you confined to a county jail for 30 days a pop whenever you are on hiatus here?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This coming from the alleged heterosexual that posted about admin's cock for three years straight?

Yeah. Okay.
Admin does suck cock. But you are thinking of a significant leap from his homosexuality to your raping of corpses.

Do you have a deal worked out with the funeral home director or do you just do the whole break-in and entry thing and hope for the best?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Admin does suck cock. But you are thinking of a significant leap from his homosexuality to your raping of corpses.

Do you have a deal worked out with the funeral home director or do you just do the whole break-in and entry thing and hope for the best?

Link please?

Whereas there's no "link" needed when it cums to you and admin's dick.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Link please?

Whereas there's no "link" needed when it cums to you and admin's dick.
Wow that's quite the admission there. You know, considering you discussed this rather sickening fetish of yours on this very thread.

Shall we add gross stupidity or chronic forgetfullness to your rather lengthy list of disabilities here?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Biggy , your fantasies you describe with kids are no better yeh

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jesus Fucking Christ.

You two fucking losers have spent most of this week popping each other's vaginas with your unimaginative pig slop and with BreakFart's crying about his dead mother he fucked in the ass after she died giving him a blowjob.

Why don't you two fairies go out on a date and fellate each other? That way no one has to read anymore of Breakfail's whining and your outdated scroll bombs full of pink estrogen.

why so mad Flynn, someone shot and said they wouldn't :LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wow that's quite the admission there. You know, considering you discussed this rather sickening fetish of yours on this very thread.

Shall we add gross stupidity or chronic forgetfullness to your rather lengthy list of disabilities here?
So. I guess you have no "link" that alludes to my mental well being along with all my alleged weekend stays at some mental ward?

That's what I thought.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So. I guess you have no "link" that alludes to my mental well being along with all my alleged weekend stays at some mental ward?

That's what I thought.
You're pretty dense and stupid.

Like alphanova dense and stupid levels here.

Tell me, when you approach a stop sign on the road do you just sit there and wait until someone kicks you in the back?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're pretty dense and stupid.

Like alphanova dense and stupid levels here.

Tell me, when you approach a stop sign on the road do you just sit there and wait until someone kicks you in the back?

Oh. Okay. Because you have no proof or link, now I'm "stupid."

I like how that works.

Idiot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The biggest problem with these losers, is that they were thrashed by a chick. All I envision with them is arse pimples and an oily complex. And many tears. The PM‘s were cringeworthy to say the least. The poor little cretin couldn’t even get his words right!
:LOL3: