brokedick say what?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jesus fucking christ on a dick-shaped pogo stick. I did not want to be right about this particular paragraph, but here we are. It has come to my attention that I remind him of his mother when I belt him across the face and remind him of how much of a failure he is, so now he's got an erection for me and waiting for me to die like a homosexual vulture hopped up on spanish fly. I'm getting cremated and my Ashes scattered across the prairies, so good luck with that.
All I’m saying is that I could murder you. Don’t get your panties in a knot. You’ve embraced your fatness Fat Danny behind the screen of a computer or whatever greasy device you’re using.

You’re going around in circles after being an utter fuckwit penis_features.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
deaththreats.jpg

Oh I just got to say thankyou to brokedick for the entertaining meltdown! me and a few friends had a great laugh last night as we watched a 50 something nobody have a meltdown and post death threats because somebody on the internet laughs at him for giving his dead mommy an extra bone in her casket.
But there is the thing I noticed that clearly needs to be addressed, and that is in the "woe is me" tale as to why he thinks i'm picking on him.

Unlike that little sordid tale where brokedick hides all of the crucial facts like an e-though guy wannabe coward, I still got the receipts.I have no problem SHOWING what happened instead of spinning a victim narrative with dubious claims. Isn't the little internet princess PROUD he decided to attack children and wish them death because his paranoid mind thought she was somebody else? Nah! of course not. See, while lily and I may disagree in politics and whatnot and rip on eachother in good fun for it, I would never threaten or wish death on her grandbabies because i thought the grandmother was being a cunt on a internet forum. Apparently not only does brokedick think its acceptable, but thinks its funny to wish death upon children like some edgy teenage incel. it stopped being funny for him when i dragged his ass for it.
Now, after I dragged his edgy-wannabe ass through this forum and made him my bitch, brokedick picked up his purse and fluttered towards the exit faster than a coked up hummingbird with the divil himself on its tail. I was going to leave it at that and hoped if or when he came back, he had time to learn his lesson, man the fuck up, possibly apologize to lily, but the stupid fuck thought it was a great idea to take another verbal swing at me on the politics board, and my response to his weak lames of bodily harm caused him to have the meltdown of death threats and more threats of physical harm as pictured above.(hey stupid! if it didn't work the first 10 times, why do you think it will after the 11th?)
Weird he suddenly got so ashamed and tried to leave out the fact he wished death on lily's grandkids when he thought it was lol worthy before.

Why aren't you proud of wishing lily's grandkids are 6 feet under, brokedick? was it because the forum was so mean to you afterwards that you bolted for the exit?
"OMG bastard factory is toxic because i can't be a fuckwit, so i'm leaving baaaaawwwww"
I wonder what brokedick mommy would say about raising such a weakling. lets ask her
deadmomgif.gif

well there ya have it. straight from the corpse's mouth.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Murder is overrated. Torture the fuckstain til there is nothing left. Now thats fun! Wake the fuck up Break.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
X'y'poo sounds so masculine in voice chat but I struggle to align his voice when I'm reading his posts unless there is an additional lisp to it.

:Happy5:

He actually got in the voice chat?

Did he actually talk about anything?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He actually got in the voice chat?

Did he actually talk about anything?
Dove I was on when you were rambling interjecting interupting LOL just sitting back thinking wt hell :LOL3:

OP
OP
senior penor

senior penor

Factory Bastard
All I’m saying is that I could /snip
shut your gaptoothed cock dock before your own foot foot goes any further in it, ya deflated blowhard. You made the threats and now you're desperately backpedaling because you got clowned on it. If anything, the whole "if you were here" whole spiel makes it all even more pathetic. it shows you lack of verbal guile and spine you have after your dingo-cum-crusted fingers did an angry riverdance on your dumpster keyboard about your mother being your post-mortem fleshlight. go fish your shrunken granny tranny balls out of your mom's old purse and finally blossom into the out-of-the-closet prison bitch you were always meant to be, and stop humping at my ankles like a toothless neutered chihuahua.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've never been on there with X ever.

Prowler, Breakfall and Garraty....yep. Not X.

Unless he sat there fingering his asshole listening and didnt say anything. Which is fucking weird.

But no he wasnt in there at all anytime I've been in there.

Kinda weak to lie while others slam you for stuff you actually do....js.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I've never been on there with X ever.

Prowler, Breakfall and Garraty....yep. Not X.

Unless he sat there fingering his asshole listening and didnt say anything. Which is fucking weird.

But no he wasnt in there at all anytime I've been in there.

Kinda weak to lie while others slam you for stuff you actually do....js.

More "Auto Error" mechanics happening in Retard Dove's spam laden post.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
shut your gaptoothed cock dock before your own foot foot goes any further in it, ya deflated blowhard. You made the threats and now you're desperately backpedaling because you got clowned on it. If anything, the whole "if you were here" whole spiel makes it all even more pathetic. it shows you lack of verbal guile and spine you have after your dingo-cum-crusted fingers did an angry riverdance on your dumpster keyboard about your mother being your post-mortem fleshlight. go fish your shrunken granny tranny balls out of your mom's old purse and finally blossom into the out-of-the-closet prison bitch you were always meant to be, and stop humping at my ankles like a toothless neutered chihuahua.
Backpedaling? Oi senior dickhead…you’d get your fucking head smashed in. If I knew where you resided in Canada, I’d have you murdered one way or another. Simple as that! I would get a kick out of ending your miserable life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
More "Auto Error" mechanics happening in Retard Dove's spam laden post.
Fuck off wank sock. You’re a redundant spammer. Poofter was punching well above his weight with a head on him like that. No fucking wonder he wants to play dress-up with a bunch of kids on Fortnite!
:Fucking Whaaaa!:

OP
OP
senior penor

senior penor

Factory Bastard
If I knew where you resided in Canada, I’d have you murdered one way or another
Goddamn! it just gets worse and worse for you. Not only is that information also common knowledge, you go ahead and do what I warned you against and put your clubbed foot further in your mouth. Whatever bravado of your tough guy act you had just got obliterated by your own self-hausering 4 words. First you were coming to kill me yourself, then it went to "if you were here" dancearound false bravado, to just you admitting you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself and everybody hates you too much to tell you where I am. holy fucking shit! if you shit any more of your spine, you will be grovelling at my feet begging for the privilage to shine my shoes.
Don't worry. your source from last time wil be just as content to donkeypunch you a few times and keep their pud in their pants.
while you're on a contrarian streak, don't go play in busy traffic

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Goddamn! it just gets worse and worse for you. Not only is that information also common knowledge, you go ahead and do what I warned you against and put your clubbed foot further in your mouth. Whatever bravado of your tough guy act you had just got obliterated by your own self-hausering 4 words. First you were coming to kill me yourself, then it went to "if you were here" dancearound false bravado, to just you admitting you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself and everybody hates you too much to tell you where I am. holy fucking shit! if you shit any more of your spine, you will be grovelling at my feet begging for the privilage to shine my shoes.
Don't worry. your source from last time wil be just as content to donkeypunch you a few times and keep their pud in their pants.
while you're on a contrarian streak, don't go play in busy traffic
Lol… you prize knob_artist. Go fuck ya momma!