brokedick say what?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hahahahahahaaaaa….you nerds are so cute with your meltdowns! You don’t know what a meltdown is Georgy Porgy! Say wot say wot? :LOL3:

Uhhhhh....yes I do. I watched you have one after letting everyone know what a momma's boy you are. Are you getting hard thinking about your rotting mother?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I bet you Flynn fucks his arse while rabidly trying to type his frenzied waffle. Imagine if he posted daily…he would be bleeding from arse! Lol
Hey. Dork. No one rubbed Aryan's clit three times, so hop back in there until you are properly summoned, clitoris genie.

OP
OP
senior penor

senior penor

Factory Bastard
perhaps I'm wrong about the whole situation from your shitty grammar and and phrases like "You’re fucking going to die cunt!" and "I’ll conservatively knock your fucking lights out penis features!" and "The only satisfaction I have is knowing that you would die under my hands cunt!" are your ways of flirting. Notice how the dying part is attatched to the "cunt" part? the word that is usually slang for vagina. you want dead vagina and knock around some penis. you creepuly mention "bury" a lot and "knock around" and "dead cunt". but that is not your only freudian slip.
Jesus fucking christ on a dick-shaped pogo stick. I did not want to be right about this particular paragraph, but here we are. It has come to my attention that I remind him of his mother when I belt him across the face and remind him of how much of a failure he is, so now he's got an erection for me and waiting for me to die like a homosexual vulture hopped up on spanish fly. I'm getting cremated and my Ashes scattered across the prairies, so good luck with that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jesus fucking christ on a dick-shaped pogo stick. I did not want to be right about this particular paragraph, but here we are. It has come to my attention that I remind him of his mother when I belt him across the face and remind him of how much of a failure he is, so now he's got an erection for me and waiting for me to die like a homosexual vulture hopped up on spanish fly. I'm getting cremated and my Ashes scattered across the prairies, so good luck with that.
oh great airbourne AIDZEeEEE :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
X'y'poo sounds so masculine in voice chat but I struggle to align his voice when I'm reading his posts unless there is an additional lisp to it.

:Happy5:

• Funny
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X'y'poo sounds so masculine in voice chat but I struggle to align his voice when I'm reading his posts unless there is an additional lisp to it.

:Happy5:
hey froody, do you guise still do voice ? with a few of you on at a time ?