brokedick wants to be a William Afton

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Actually I (formerly) and now Breakfall can sue and win against posts like Flynn and the alter have written... we are considered Eggshell Skull Complaintants.

Trolls have gone to jail in the UK for tormenting people who grieve dead relatives.

Just for your information....

let me write that again.... EGGSHELL SKULL COMPLAINTS....look it up slackwits!!!
Did you ever snack on your dead son's cock?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Come on, don't mess with a woman's grief like that. Children are supposed to be off limits here.

As if there weren't dozens of things you can throw at Caskur...you know, like knives.
"Messing with a woman's grief?"

I just want to see some of this "Eggshell Skull Complaintants" mewling at the decade long overused troll. Surely, by now that would mean 75% of the posters here would be going to Australia for some "prison time" left up to Caskur's hard stance on forum "rules" and "regulations."

I'm just trying to illict a primal response to see if ancient Caskur will throw another nasty hex at me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Messing with a woman's grief?"

I just want to see some of this "Eggshell Skull Complaintants" mewling at the decade long overused troll. Surely, by now that would mean 75% of the posters here would be going to Australia for some "prison time" left up to Caskur's hard stance on forum "rules" and "regulations."

I'm just trying to illict a primal response to see if ancient Caskur will throw another nasty hex at me.

She casts hexes?

bwaaaaa hahahahahahahaha

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
And you never dieded?

Nope.
There was one time I thought she might have actually gotten me, but turned out it was just a bit of indigestion from the leftover pizza. A couple hearty belches and I was right as rain.

For shame...

Ooo, feelin' frisky are we?
That's not a bad thing really; I've been looking for an excuse to do another Vocaroo.
:Beatdown:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope.
There was one time I thought she might have actually gotten me, but turned out it was just a bit of indigestion from the leftover pizza. A couple hearty belches and I was right as rain.

That's not a bad thing really; I've been looking for an excuse to do another Vocaroo.

Oh, you may regale us with tales of the hexes, exes and anything else you'd like to amuse us with. Now go on, vocaroo can't do this without you.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oh, you may regale us with tales of the hexes, exes and anything else you'd like to amuse us with. Now go on, vocaroo can't do this without you.

Patience is a virtue, or so they say.
In this case it's a necessity.

I spent a significant portion of the evening re-doing a web site and I'm not sure I can bear sitting here long enough to find some appropriate .mp3s and stuff. It's on my list now though.

Muahaha

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Patience is a virtue, or so they say.
In this case it's a necessity.

I spent a significant portion of the evening re-doing a web site and I'm not sure I can bear sitting here long enough to find some appropriate .mp3s and stuff. It's on my list now though.

Muahaha

So sorry, I didn't have a timeline for the vocaroo. I simply jumped on the opportunity for more stories from the good old days.

I wasn't around, so my historical knowledge is spotty at best. Take you time.

I hope your website is coming along as you want.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I hope your website is coming along as you want.

As of tonight it's (or rather they are) completed.
I've already updated my To-Do spreadsheet and everything.

There's always a bit of tinkering that can be done on any kind of code but now there's nothing needful, just busy work for the helluvit whenever I feel the urge.

Top of the list currently is settling on a XMas card design and placing the order at Vistaprint...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He has never been hexed....

I am thinking Halloween might be the perfect time to hex all the wicked hearted here....

Yep, that is what I'm going to do.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Nope.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He has never been hexed....

I am thinking Halloween might be the perfect time to hex all the wicked hearted here....

Yep, that is what I'm going to do.
So you've finally conceded that Flynn is a dewd, well multiple dewds.

Well done, we managed to convince your stubborn old ass in the end.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you've finally conceded that Flynn is a dewd, well multiple dewds.

Well done, we managed to convince your stubborn old ass in the end.

I was referring to Vitriol the greasy hairy imp... not Flynn. Flynn works with animals and has hydatid tape worm disease and that is why she behaves like a raised corpse white-walker.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Worms you say? Jesus, I had no idea the Mongtini hovel was that filthy.

Actually Flynn stole the raw offal meant for the pet shelters inmate's dinner and ate it. That is why Flynn is infested with tapeworm....

I could tell you more but it'll keep. No point shooting off a load too prematurely so to speak!~

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As of tonight it's (or rather they are) completed.
I've already updated my To-Do spreadsheet and everything.

There's always a bit of tinkering that can be done on any kind of code but now there's nothing needful, just busy work for the helluvit whenever I feel the urge.

Top of the list currently is settling on a XMas card design and placing the order at Vistaprint...

Do people still send Christmas cards? I haven’t since I’ve lived down here. They’d never make it to Merica. Anyway, good for you.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Do people still send Christmas cards? I haven’t since I’ve lived down here. They’d never make it to Merica. Anyway, good for you.

I've been sending them, but only because it's fun to come up with a new design every year.

I could probably skip ordering new ones for a while since there's always some left over and I've already got 5 different kinds of cards I could cycle through but then I'd miss putting together the new design.

This is one I was tinkering with in 2019...

xmas2019_01_01_by_dbvitriol_ddg42gl-fullview.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been sending them, but only because it's fun to come up with a new design every year.

I could probably skip ordering new ones for a while since there's always some left over and I've already got 5 different kinds of cards I could cycle through but then I'd miss putting together the new design.

This is one I was tinkering with in 2019...

xmas2019_01_01_by_dbvitriol_ddg42gl-fullview.jpg
Where's my X-mas card, fucker?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did I just see some fella walking in flip flops?!

We invented that footwear and in Australia they are called, THONGS,....

the actual original factory that made thongs was in O'Conner, in a suburb not far from me.... but like everything, thongs are now made in China.

If it is summer, most people wear thongs... we all live 5 minutes from the beach and Fremantle is on the beach....