Tell me once again how some liberals don't openly defend pe3d0ph1l1a

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I started disliking her when she made a mockery of my mother’s death month. Her and Flynn had a field time.

Lily will never be forgiven.

PS: the thread was about Breakfall ejaculating in his mother.

I was actually quite shocked by it all. Not a nice topic of discussion at all.

Yowza. Damn Breakie, that super sucks donkey ballz. ((((Big Hugs))))

Flynn is a wildcard. I find her wildly entertaining at times and others she is just too far gone over the top for me to stomach. She showed up at my forum and trashed a member there…. I remember reading it and thinking that it was dark dark and it kinda fucked with my vibe that night. Needless to say that when I feel that energy now, I avoid it like the plague.

I’m not going to defend her actions if what you’re saying is true. She endured a lot when I met her online over 15 years ago and it was far worse than what Flynn did to you. The internet was fun when posters maintained healthy boundaries IMHO.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Flynn is a wildcard. I find her wildly entertaining at times and others she is just too far gone over the top for me to stomach. She showed up at my forum and trashed a member there…. I remember reading it and thinking that it was dark dark and it kinda fucked with my vibe that night. Needless to say that when I feel that energy now, I avoid it like the plague.

I’m not going to defend her actions if what you’re saying is true. She endured a lot when I met her online over 15 years ago and it was far worse than what Flynn did to you. The internet was fun when posters maintained healthy boundaries IMHO.
I see the character as an open account wank sock.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look Murdock, Flynn did something to him. I did not. That is the long and the short of it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bullshit. I still haven't said one thing about your mother.

Grow up. I'm not responsible for anyone's behavior but my own.
You dishonoured yourself and you know it. Stop telling me to grow up muppet…it’s fucking repetitive! You’re starting to characterise with Flynn and Co…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You dishonoured yourself and you know it. Stop telling me to grow up muppet…it’s fucking repetitive! You’re starting to characterise with Flynn and Co…

Dishonored myself how exactly? What did I do, actively do?

Make an argument for what I DID. Not for what Flynn did, but what I did.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not doing this again…I merely explained to @Murdock how our friendship rapidly dissolved because of your poor behaviour.

You've never provided any rationale for how what Flynn did is my responsibility. That's because you cannot. You're being overwrought and emotional, which makes you irrational.

I did nothing wrong and we both know it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You've never provided any rationale for how what Flynn did is my responsibility. That's because you cannot. You're being overwrought and emotional, which makes you irrational.

I did nothing wrong and we both know it.
You think you didn’t do anything wrong…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdock this is what happened.

Flynn flamed Breakfall in the SB.

In an inebriated state, of which I was unaware, @Breakfall asked me to contact him in Discord.

He demanded that I break off contact with Flynn.

I listened to him for a bit, realizing he was in no state to discuss the topic rationally, I disengaged from the conversation.

@Breakfall posted, seemingly drunk, all night.

@Flynn being the flamer she is...picked up on his weakness and exploited it with a longer flame about him having relations with his mother.

When I didn't get involved beyond saying I didn't condone the post/thread, he lost his shit and turned against me. The person that did nothing.

Further, he decided he needed to jump on the Hate Lily bandwagon for what someone else did.

Those are the facts and can be supported by posts at this forum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Murdock this is what happened.

Flynn flamed Breakfall in the SB.

In an inebriated state, of which I was unaware, @Breakfall asked me to contact him in Discord.

He demanded that I break off contact with Flynn.

I listened to him for a bit, realizing he was in no state to discuss the topic rationally, I disengaged from the conversation.

@Breakfall posted, seemingly drunk, all night.

@Flynn being the flamer she is...picked up on his weakness and exploited it with a longer flame about him having relations with his mother.

When I didn't get involved beyond saying I didn't condone the post/thread, he lost his shit and turned against me. The person that did nothing.

Further, he decided he needed to jump on the Hate Lily bandwagon for what someone else did.

Those are the facts and can be supported by posts at this forum.
Bullshit Lily…the thread was already created and you went with it. Or do you have selective memory?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whenever you’re happy to formally apologise to me @Lily …I’m happy to hear it.

I have nothing to apologize for, whatsoever. When you grow a pair and are man enough to acknowledge your immaturity, we can talk.

I'm a very forgiving person. And my story about what happened is 100% spot on.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t help but feel disappointed that merely laughing at a post and utilizing the like button on this site has erupted into a full-blown bandwagon jump on the fat brigade.

Honestly, I’m tired of reading about how fat Lilly is. She has never once pursued romantic involvement with anyone online EVER, so the fact that she is objectified so wrongly and harshly is absurd to me since she isn’t fat… I’ve seen her recently. It’s also spam and I cringe at the posts.

We have a chance to make this place fun. I suggest we all take it. That’s all.

I still like Breakie… he is a good guy and I would like to see him make better choices of what is troll fodder and what is SPAM.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t help but feel disappointed that merely laughing at a post and utilizing the like button on this site has erupted into a full-blown bandwagon jump on the fat brigade.

Honestly, I’m tired of reading about how fat Lilly is. She has never once pursued romantic involvement with anyone online EVER, so the fact that she is objectified so wrongly and harshly is absurd to me since she isn’t fat… I’ve seen her recently. It’s also spam and I cringe at the posts.

We have a chance to make this place fun. I suggest we all take it. That’s all.

I still like Breakie… he is a good guy and I would like to see him make better choices of what is troll fodder and what is SPAM.

Beating up on women's looks is misogynistic tool in a very shallow toolbox.

eta: You don't need to tell them what I look like either. They have to have something that they can say about me. It's all they have. :GiggleBitch:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have nothing to apologize for, whatsoever. When you grow a pair and are man enough to acknowledge your immaturity, we can talk.

I'm a very forgiving person. And my story about what happened is 100% spot on.
I hope your grandkids die a horrible death! Lol

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

eta: You don't need to tell them what I look like either. They have to have something that they can say about me. It's all they have. :GiggleBitch:
Stop it before a stallion rapes your grandson you fat cunt!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The LGBT agenda, dumb ass.

A phobia is a fear, people who are against homosexuality aren't scared of gays.

LOL @ you living in San Fagdisco, no wonder you've guzzled down the rainbow kool aid....

What is the agenda? Be specific.

Oh, I don't live in San Francisco. Never have. It's a great city though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What agenda? Being treated like the human beings that they are?

Explain how homosexuals are not being treated like human beings unless homosexuality is thrusted upon children in public schools?

Or turned into some perverted public sex parade for a whole month? Or exploited by corps for a month?

Or given passes for behavior that would land straight people in jail?

And where the fuck is this sentiment when TRAs are attacking and threatening lesbians for not wanting to date or fuck transwomen?

If you were honest you would admit it's gone well beyond simply treating people as humans into preferential treatment of a politcal LGBTQA group pushing their own supremacy.

You guys dont make any effort to see anyone's humanity. You see their political stances and treat them accordingly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right says the woman who insults men by assigning stereotypical feminine traits to them.

Who slut shames and degrades women based on sex.

Who votes for politicians who have literally removed our sex based rights and protections to cater to biological men who perform hyper feminity like that's what makes us women. And as women are abused directly as a result of our spaces being opened up to men....well who cares right?