Tell me once again how some liberals don't openly defend pe3d0ph1l1a

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meaning of words? I don't vote on the meaning of words. You're wrong and have a very tunnel vision perspective on politics you don't agree with.

I vote for a lot of things you and I probably don't agree on, words have nothing to do with my votes. I vote on policy.

You voted for a president who signed the Equality Act, which redefined the meaning of "woman" and turned it into an identity that men can be included in. Any men. Not just legitimate gender dysphoric people. ANY man.

You support politicians that pass policies allow hyper sexual material in schools and remove sex segregated spaces for students. You were likely on board with the horrific smearing of the Parental Rights in Education bill in Florida.

Your side is literally fighting bills being presented to protect children from trans medicalization. You support politicians who pass policies that allow schools to socially transition children behind the parents backs. Policies that allow the state to remove children from families if the parents do not affirm some "rapid onset gender dysphoria"(aka socail contagion) and allowing the child to make all their medical decisions without parental knowledge or involvement at the fucking age of 13.

And it doesnt shock me at all that you have no idea what you voted for. Because when you go in the voting booth your only thought is "blue no matter who" because you buy into all the hateful division and you are voting to fight people who are not even your enemy. You dont bother yo carefully look at and consider any of the policies or bills your scumbag establishment abusers push through. You wait for corporate media to feed you your info and you dont listen to shit anyone says.

Try looking up all the normally left and democrat supporting people who are fighting right now for our children and our rights as women. 4th Wave Now is a good start. Women are Human. Start there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm gonna drop this in here. It's a podcast....this guy talks a lot to detransitioners and how the gender cult is spreading a socail contagion and destroying peoples lives.

This mother posted a picture of her daughter and said she was happy that she didnt affirm her daughters gender identity, but rather she removed her daughter from the socail contagion. And this girl came out of that thinking and stopped "transitioning".

Well TRAs (who are unhinged, and more hateful and violent than incels) attacked this family ruthlessly, doxxed them and sent CPS to their house.

The level of psychotic hate and hysterics this movement runs on is terrifying. And none of their claims are even true. It's a religious cult that demands adherence and reverence from everyone....and they actually have legislative power and that needs to be ended.

The way this is being pushed regarding minors is unacceptable and unforgivable. Sexualizing children and youth and using gender to confuse and experiment on them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A lot o the Karens are right wing racists.

Like this democrat voter Amy Cooper?

You guys claim this a lot but it never actually is true at all. The only racists in the country and dems/profs.

That's the whole point actually.....people getting tired of the constant manufactured hysterical "racism".

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Like this democrat voter Amy Cooper?

You guys claim this a lot but it never actually is true at all. The only racists in the country and dems/profs.

That's the whole point actually.....people getting tired of the constant manufactured hysterical "racism".

Not to mention she was choking the poor dog all the time.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Thr world is going nuts Mister @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Problem is also your surroundings, co workers etc. They don't see that. They are anxious and dumb. Weak to fight. They are cucked. Afraid of losing their "jobs".

This is planned. You put something in every 3-5 years. First the fugees, then covaids, a war, inflation, etc.

You have divided the people. No one is trust worthy anymore. It is all about serving and money. And prevailing yiur lifestyle and status. This is more important than humanity and helping our neighbours.

A great crash is coming. Recession. Riots. And then the nWo will present us a savior. The grand reset.

Mark my words brother.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
SomeWaterloggedIguana-size_restricted.gif
Is that MeGA AiDS inventor Freddy GayCury?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This kind of crap just reinforces my thesis that liberal women, especially the white ones, are the most retarded people that ever walked this poor planet.
Women are by nature impressionable and easy to manipulate, largely due to being emotionally driven creatures.

Exposing women to subversive lefty propaganda has been an absolute disaster for the west, just as the (((social engineers))) intended.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your current admin changed the meaning of the word "recession" because they didn't want to admit they were in a recession.

Other than that, I won't follow you around while you chase your own tail

I'm used to the NPCs by now.
Tip of the iceberg mate...

Off the top of my head they've changed the meaning of the terms "vaccination", "herd-immunity", "gender" and I know for a fact there are tons of others, but I can't remember them right now.

This shit is nothing new. It's an age old Jewish tactic, they bought up all the companies that print dictionaries many years ago.

Did you know that the word "Holocaust" wasn't coined until the 60's or 70's? Prior to that, it didn't appear in any dictionary.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It’s always the homophobes that claim that there’s some gay agenda.
I honestly cringe when I read your drivel about political matters... absolutely fucking braindead and clueless.

Newsflash dummy, we aren't scared of fags, we just don't like their lifestyle and sure as hell don't appreciate them trying to groom kids and indoctrinate them into their perverted world of LGBT degeneracy.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you live in some soy cucked blue state?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nooooo, "Karens" are hysterical fusspots who are highly strung, easily triggered and lose their shit over the most trivial matters, aka a typical SJW (Single Jewish Womenz) like you.
No. They are racists like you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The left claims racists are "Karens" and naturally you lap it up like the good little SJW you are.

Meanwhile, anyone with a fully functioning brain realises that the definition I gave is much closer to reality.