Tell me once again how some liberals don't openly defend pe3d0ph1l1a

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly cringe when I read your drivel about political matters... absolutely fucking braindead and clueless.

Newsflash dummy, we aren't scared of fags, we just don't like their lifestyle and sure as hell don't appreciate them trying to groom kids and indoctrinate them into their perverted world of LGBT degeneracy.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that you live in some soy cucked blue state?
I cringe no matter what you post so I dunno what to tell you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The left claims racists are "Karens" and naturally you lap it up like the good little SJW you are.

Meanwhile, anyone with a fully functioning brain realises that the definition I gave is much closer to reality.
You obviously haven't paid much attention to the videos with women labeled "Karens" in the US. Almost 100% racists. Whose brain is not fully functioning?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have no fucking idea. Your forehead fat folds must be smothering your outlook on life!

You have no proof. You're simply sucking up to the other side of the political aisle now. How manly. No really, it's just so courageous to have a collapsing spine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So you think I should get raging drunk like half of you fools and rant and rave in a vocaroo?

You spent almost 4 minutes asking @Blandscape when he started posting on forums.

And you don't think you're boring?

bwaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha.

Embarrassing.

konj-posro-curu.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The left claims racists are "Karens" and naturally you lap it up like the good little SJW you are.

Meanwhile, anyone with a fully functioning brain realises that the definition I gave is much closer to reality.

First the left tried to lecture people for using sexist slur.

Then they tried to redefine it and turn it into a race thing.

And either way......whether it's this bitch

Or this bitch

The one thing they have in common is.....they support democrats.

All my examples are maga haters and in America.

Not sure how some video in Australia shows a Karen.....but eh.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What he’s trying to explain to you lot, is that young children, particularly those in primary/elementary school don’t necessarily need to be exposed or fast-tracked into faggotry. Particularly by butt-ugly men dressed in drag!

Yes McChin…that’s definitely not how it works!

Many gay and trans children are tormented by their peers at an early age.

Children can be little assholes, but no one wants to discuss THAT. Little assholes are taught to be assholes by thier asshole parents, who would be doing society a SOLID by instead teaching their children kindness, acceptance or anything that embodies a solid moral compass that would make it so this deranged pushback of discussing LGBTQ+ issues in public school at an elementary level an issue.

This is also the main reason I opted to put my children in private school.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No proof needed…it’s the general consensus of opinion. And it went terribly wrong when proper physical discipline at home and schools was banned in a few countries.

Let me just say with 100% certainty that removal of corporal punishment did not lead to this.

You’re not going to beat the gay out of someone as much as you’re not going to beat the black off them.

John Wayne Gacy is a prime example of someone who endured physical, emotional and mental abuse from a father who suspected he was gay. He became one of the most prolific serial killers of his time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Let me just say with 100% certainty that removal of corporal punishment did not lead to this.

You’re not going to beat the gay out of someone as much as you’re not going to beat the black off them.

John Wayne Gacy is a prime example of someone who endured physical, emotional and mental abuse from a father who suspected he was gay. He became one of the most prolific serial killers of his time.
I lived through that era, and I can see the impact that it has had on children. Lack of discipline means potentially allowing criminals to evolve.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I lived through that era, and I can see the impact that it has had on children. Lack of discipline means potentially allowing criminals to evolve.

Corporal punishment was banned here in 1986. I’ve only witnessed one incident of that in kindergarten when a boy wouldn’t listen to our teacher. His behavior was pretty outrageous before the teacher spanked his bottom with an open hand. I remember being jolted watching it.

In prep school, there were far less behavior issues because our parents paid for our education and you could be expelled. JUG was our detention = which stood for Justice Under God.

What about the complex ptsd and other triggers that result from corporal punishment? Do you think that doesn’t impact society? I’m still trying to find a direct link to corporal punishment and lower crime rates….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Corporal punishment was banned here in 1986. I’ve only witnessed one incident of that in kindergarten when a boy wouldn’t listen to our teacher. His behavior was pretty outrageous before the teacher spanked his bottom with an open hand. I remember being jolted watching it.

In prep school, there were far less behavior issues because our parents paid for our education and you could be expelled. JUG was our detention = which stood for Justice Under God.

What about the complex ptsd and other triggers that result from corporal punishment? Do you think that doesn’t impact society? I’m still trying to find a direct link to corporal punishment and lower crime rates….
It’s no use trying to explain yourself with isolated cases Murdy. Lack of discipline at a young age in unruly children has proven disastrous. You can argue until you’re blue in the face, but adequate physical discipline is needed to create order. Plain and simple.