Tell me once again how some liberals don't openly defend pe3d0ph1l1a

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
What percentage of liberals support this?
I don't know. Maybe you should ask around.

But I do remember a few years ago when the whole "let's turn the children gay" crap started, many liberals would say that.

"It's just a few people who support it."

Well, today it's pretty common, especially in public schools.

The "good" liberals don't need to be in favor of such atrocious behavior. They just need to vote for those who are. And that's EXACTLY what they do.

And after the whole thing becomes commonplace, you people fall in line with it pretty quickly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But I do remember a few years ago when the whole "let's turn the children gay" crap started, many liberals would say that.

The "good" liberals don't need to be in favor of such atrocious behavior. They just need to vote for those who are. And that's EXACTLY what they do.

And after the whole thing becomes commonplace, you people fall in line with it pretty quickly.

You post things without any evidence. It's your point to prove, not mine.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You post things without any evidence. It's your point to prove, not mine.
You vote for people who change the meaning of words instead of dealing with the clusterfucks they create.

There's not enough proof for those who have no interest in the truth. And that's why wars break inside countries. For that EXACT reason. There's no other way to deal with such levels of insanity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You vote for people who change the meaning of words instead of dealing with the clusterfucks they create.

There's not enough proof for those who have no interest in the truth. And that's why wars break inside countries. For that EXACT reason. There's no other way to deal with such levels of insanity.

Meaning of words? I don't vote on the meaning of words. You're wrong and have a very tunnel vision perspective on politics you don't agree with.

I vote for a lot of things you and I probably don't agree on, words have nothing to do with my votes. I vote on policy.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Your current admin changed the meaning of the word "recession" because they didn't want to admit they were in a recession.

Other than that, I won't follow you around while you chase your own tail

I'm used to the NPCs by now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your current admin changed the meaning of the word "recession" because they didn't want to admit they were in a recession.

Other than that, I won't follow you around while you chase your own tail

I'm used to the NPCs by now.

I'm not chasing my own tail whatsoever. I vote on policy. Not on words.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

No one is trying to turn anyone gay jfc that’s not how it works.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What he’s trying to explain to you lot, is that young children, particularly those in primary/elementary school don’t necessarily need to be exposed or fast-tracked into faggotry. Particularly by butt-ugly men dressed in drag!

Yes McChin…that’s definitely not how it works!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
What he’s trying to explain to you lot, is that young children, particularly those in primary/elementary school don’t necessarily need to be exposed or fast-tracked into faggotry. Particularly by butt-ugly men dressed in drag!

Yes McChin…that’s definitely not how it works!
It’s always the homophobes that claim that there’s some gay agenda.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not even homophobic though. It’s just common sense that young don’t need to be bombarded with gay literature and propaganda. Let them experiment among themselves as kids do.

I disagree that "kids" should be allowed to experiment among themselves. I wouldn't want a 14 year old boy experimenting with a 6 year old girl. And those perverts are out there.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I disagree that "kids" should be allowed to experiment among themselves. I wouldn't want a 14 year old boy experimenting with a 6 year old girl. And those perverts are out there.
Fucking hell! I’m talking about children in elementary school and of the same age group. Get your head out of the gutter!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen simpleton…allow common sense to prevail. Enough of the quoting…I’m about to go surfing. The waves are glassy!

Common sense? Whose? This world is fucked up. Supervising vulnerable children, wherever they may be, is important.

Go surf, you schmuck.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wrong, they are definitely promoting it and urging kids to try it out just as they are heavily pushing kids mutilating their bodies and sterilizing themselves.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrong, they are definitely promoting it and urging kids to try it out just as they are heavily pushing kids mutilating their bodies and sterilizing themselves.

Who takes these children to events like Drag Queen Story hour? I'm guessing it's the parents of LBQT+ kids.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mostly it is brain damaged single mom's who want to virtue signal while harming their children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We have a whole thread on that topic as Lily well knows and plenty of proof is posted there. She already ignores it so I will not bother reposting just so she can ignore it again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you are one nasty piece of shit to Lily. you should provide proofs or you just a lazy fuckstone

Anecdotal evidence, a story here or there, is not proof of anything but single of those instances. He has no data to prove that it is mostly single mothers taking kids to drag queen story hour.

His assertion is ludicrous to be frank.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anecdotal evidence, a story here or there, is not proof of anything but single of those instances. He has no data to prove that it is mostly single mothers taking kids to drag queen story hour.

His assertion is ludicrous to be frank.

SomeWaterloggedIguana-size_restricted.gif