Tell me once again how some liberals don't openly defend pe3d0ph1l1a

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Corporal punishment was banned here in 1986. I’ve only witnessed one incident of that in kindergarten when a boy wouldn’t listen to our teacher. His behavior was pretty outrageous before the teacher spanked his bottom with an open hand. I remember being jolted watching it.

In prep school, there were far less behavior issues because our parents paid for our education and you could be expelled. JUG was our detention = which stood for Justice Under God.

What about the complex ptsd and other triggers that result from corporal punishment? Do you think that doesn’t impact society? I’m still trying to find a direct link to corporal punishment and lower crime rates….

My kids never received corporal punishment. Not once has either or my kid acted like an animal. There were consequences, but never physical.

It's bullshit that kids need to be physically punished to be disciplined.

Discipline comes from the word disciple - a follower of a leader/teacher...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s no use trying to explain yourself with isolated cases Murdy. Lack of discipline at a young age in unruly children has proven disastrous. You can argue until you’re blue in the face, but adequate physical discipline is needed to create order. Plain and simple.

I think it’s more lack of parental involvement and instilling solid boundaries that causes this. Fear is not respect. I did not hit my children, but the Wi-Fi password was a very powerful tool.

Wanna talk back? Wanna not clean your room? Wanna fail a class???? The Wi-Fi password was changed on an as needed basis. My kids aren’t criminals….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My kids never received corporal punishment. Not once has either or my kid acted like an animal. There were consequences, but never physical.

It's bullshit that kids need to be physically punished to be disciplined.

Discipline comes from the word disciple - a follower of a leader/teacher...
Shut the fuck up you imbecile. This was already explained to you you fat cunt!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think it’s more lack of parental involvement and instilling solid boundaries that causes this. Fear is not respect. I did not hit my children, but the Wi-Fi password was a very powerful tool.

Wanna talk back? Wanna not clean your room? Wanna fail a class???? The Wi-Fi password was changed on an as needed basis. My kids aren’t criminals….
I think you’re completely wrong and out of your depth!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

To this day if I say to either child "I'm disappointed..." it hurts more than anything.

lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you’re completely wrong and out of your depth!

How so? My grandmother was hit at her boarding school in London and talked about stabbing her self in the leg with a pencil she was so scared standing at attention as madam superior nun walked by her at age 12. My father was hit with a paddle in Catholic school because he was undiagnosed ADD. I saw how this affected two otherwise intelligent and well mannered people first hand.

In my opinion, corporal punishment is like putting a bandaid on a bullet wound. Behavior is an issue to be addressed by the parents and their pediatrician and family therapist. Most people are too consumed with their cell phones to deal and cope with traditional family issues… so this issue will get worse and worse as we sink deeper into online existence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your children…not other people. Wake the fuck up!

It's not just my children, it's also Murdy's children.

I know as their mothers we think they are special, but really they are just as human as anyone else. Any child that is provided proper guidance by their parent does not NEED corporal punishment in my experience.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How so? My grandmother was hit at her boarding school in London and talked about stabbing her self in the leg with a pencil she was so scared standing at attention as madam superior nun walked by her at age 12. My father was hit with a paddle in Catholic school because he was undiagnosed ADD. I saw how this affected two otherwise intelligent and well mannered people first hand.

In my opinion, corporal punishment is like putting a bandaid on a bullet wound. Behavior is an issue to be addressed by the parents and their pediatrician and family therapist. Most people are too consumed with their cell phones to deal and cope with traditional family issues… so this issue will get worse and worse as we sink deeper into online existence.

Damn straight! A lot of people are too full of themselves to work hard at parenting. And it is hard work. It's easy pushing out a loser onto the world...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's not just my children, it's also Murdy's children.

I know as their mothers we think they are special, but really they are just as human as anyone else. Any child that is provided proper guidance by their parent does not NEED corporal punishment in my experience.
The both of you use your personal experience and assume that the world works in pure harmony.

In 10 children, one may be a very bad egg, and require a physical bit of discipline to set him on the straight and narrow.

You both need to realise that without the necessary discipline, this obnoxious 10 percenter, could evolve into a monster.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The both of you use your personal experience and assume that the world works in pure harmony.

In 10 children, one may be a very bad egg, and require a physical bit of discipline to set him on the straight and narrow.

You both need to realise that without the necessary discipline, this obnoxious 10 percenter, could evolve into a monster.

So we need to subject all children to trauma so that the 10% doesn’t turn out to be monsters?

You prefer to create a seriously traumatic consequence while I’m addressing the cause and have simultaneously provided reasonable and attainable solutions to the problem. That’s the only difference here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So we need to subject all children to trauma so that the 10% doesn’t turn out to be monsters?

You prefer to create a seriously traumatic consequence while I’m addressing the cause and have simultaneously provided reasonable and attainable solutions to the problem. That’s the only difference here.
Jesus Christ! Only that 10%. Fuck me!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The problem with his idea is that most of the most serious offenders became criminals because of the abuse they suffered as children.

You just can't convince the criminally stupid...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The problem with his idea is that most of the most serious offenders became criminals because of the abuse they suffered as children.

You just can't convince the criminally stupid...

I just don’t see how hitting someone who is clearly having a bad day is helping anyone including the person who is required to dole out the punishment.

It sounds like a vicious repetitive cycle that negatively impacts everyone involved.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just don’t see how hitting someone who is clearly having a bad day is helping anyone including the person who is required to dole out the punishment.

It sounds like a vicious repetitive cycle that negatively impacts everyone involved.

Beating another human, regardless of age, stems from a loss of control and an impetus to violence.

It's uncivilized.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It’s called far leftist mentality. The root of all evil.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s called far leftist mentality. The root of all evil.

I’m going to seriously disagree here. The states that held onto corporal punishment the longest here are red. Missouri brought it back recently and they are red.

Red = Republican aka right leaning extremists

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m going to seriously disagree here. The states that held onto corporal punishment the longest here are red. Missouri brought it back recently and they are red.

Red = Republican aka right leaning extremists
Not believing in physical discipline is an injustice to society as a whole.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Not believing in physical discipline is an injustice to society as a whole.

Teaching a toddler to not hit and then sending them to elementary school where they could potentially be hit or witness others being hit by teachers seems extremely confusing and devoid of actual conflict resolution imho.

What would qualify as punishable by paddling in your world?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Teaching a toddler to not hit and then sending them to elementary school where they could potentially be hit or witness others being hit by teachers seems extremely confusing and devoid of actual conflict resolution imho.

What would qualify as punishable by paddling in your world?
Toddler? I’m talking about 6years +

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Toddler? I’m talking about 6years +

My toddler reference was about the basic rules they are taught before they go to elementary school kindergarten (5-6 years old here).

I can’t imagine hitting a toddler with a wooden paddle. You could probably kill them tbh.

But 6 is still a very young child. What exactly would a 6 year old have to do during the day to require corporal punishment? Besides get dressed like a firefighter and drink chocolate milk before a nap?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I went to my parents’ house and I used parental controls to make it so they can’t watch Fox News.

This is how we take back America, peeps!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My toddler reference was about the basic rules they are taught before they go to elementary school kindergarten (5-6 years old here).

I can’t imagine hitting a toddler with a wooden paddle. You could probably kill them tbh.

But 6 is still a very young child. What exactly would a 6 year old have to do during the day to require corporal punishment? Besides get dressed like a firefighter and drink chocolate milk before a nap?
I got three cuts with the cane at 7 years old for playing kissing catchers with the girls. They actually initiated the game. When I had a bath at home the water was pink with blood. So a kid can take a lashing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I got three cuts with the cane at 7 years old for playing kissing catchers with the girls. They actually initiated the game. When I had a bath at home the water was pink with blood. So a kid can take a lashing.

Ok that broke my heart. I’m sorry you endured that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok that broke my heart. I’m sorry you endured that.
It was painful at the time…but I wouldn’t give up the girls chasing me for a few bloody lashes that’s for sure. Remember, we were trained miltary-wise in primary/ elementary school. We matured a lot quicker than the rest of the world’s kids.

I take total offence to anyone calling me immature, when they were raised in a little cocoon. Your mate I’m referring to…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It was painful at the time…but I wouldn’t give up the girls chasing me for a few bloody lashes that’s for sure. Remember, we were trained miltary-wise in primary/ elementary school. We matured a lot quicker than the rest of the world’s kids.

I take total offence to anyone calling me immature, when they were raised in a little cocoon. Your mate I’m referring to…

Most people have issue(s) with Lily. I’m indifferent to your issues with her, but I compartmentalize easily. I appreciate that she stays true to her core beliefs and we have a lot in common.

I’m also empathetic to minorities and their struggle, which hers was compiled additionally by being born female. It’s not easy for women who make the conscientious decision to not appease the male ego.

Just curious… but what exactly do you not like about her? Was there a specific situation or do you not like her politics? Most people focus on her reaction and not the disrespect that led to it…. I hope you aren’t bandwagon jumping. I’ve always felt you were a leader and not a follower tho.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Most people have issue(s) with Lily. I’m indifferent to your issues with her, but I compartmentalize easily. I appreciate that she stays true to her core beliefs and we have a lot in common.

I’m also empathetic to minorities and their struggle, which hers was compiled additionally by being born female. It’s not easy for women who make the conscientious decision to not appease the male ego.

Just curious… but what exactly do you not like about her? Was there a specific situation or do you not like her politics? Most people focus on her reaction and not the disrespect that led to it…. I hope you aren’t bandwagon jumping. I’ve always felt you were a leader and not a follower tho.
I started disliking her when she made a mockery of my mother’s death month. Her and Flynn had a field time.

Lily will never be forgiven.

PS: the thread was about Breakfall ejaculating in his mother.

I was actually quite shocked by it all. Not a nice topic of discussion at all.