Iam utterly disgusted with this community

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What those idiots over at BC did was create drama over a posters death so they can make it about them and not the poster.

It was disgusting and pathetic.

We didn’t do that here. Oak made a respectful post in a forum that wasn’t attached to any drama and it’s been nothing but a respectful tip of the cap to that poster.

They can keep the trash fringe of their little circle jerk over there and as far away from this place as possible. You look at their “heavy hitters” and 90% of them aren’t wanted on any forums outside of that piss stained doormat.

I just went and read that thread and it was indeed very respectful.And was in the right sub-forum.

Tips hat.Now that was how it should of been done.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
What those idiots over at BC did was create drama over a posters death so they can make it about them and not the poster.

We didn’t do that here. Oak made a respectful post in a forum that wasn’t attached to any drama and it’s been nothing but a respectful tip of the cap to that poster.

They can keep the trash fringe of their little circle jerk over there and as far away from this place as possible. You look at their “heavy hitters” and 90% of them aren’t wanted on any forums outside of that piss stained doormat.

Heavy hitters lulz. They have heavy hittters?

Hermen nibbles on my ankles until I kick him in the gash.Then he runs away crying.

I ran Peedowang off of the wk420 forum with little to no effort.

So who are these big hitters ?
Well…..

Biggie reject thinks he’s a heavy hitter but got banned here. The owner here has a track record of banning two ppl before the purge. If you get banned from this place you are extra retarded.
Nobody wants him at their forum. The fucker breathes so heavy here the windows have turned into stained glass.

Bonesa….er, who am I kidding, nobody but Flea wants that loser around. Last I heard he lost like 20 strands of hair and used a desk stapler to “dress his head”.

Vitty? He’s a master of putting a forum to sleep, the community sandman. You damn sure know the fractals will be sprouting like beans sooner or later.

Yeah, your right, what heavy hitters?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peaches deserved better than the indignity of that thread.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

When Ruthless1 died we made a completely hilarious flame thread for the guy who pretty much created this community.

We did it out of respect. Nobody went over the line and it was all love in the end. Even the faglamers were in it.

Peaches should have had the same type of respect instead of having Neanderthals making his death into something for them to create drama over and making it about them instead of him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When Ruthless1 died we made a completely hilarious flame thread for the guy who pretty much created this community.

We did it out of respect. Nobody went over the line and it was all love in the end. Even the faglamers were in it.

Peaches should have had the same type of respect instead of having Neanderthals making his death into something for them to create drama over and making it about them instead of him.

Pretty much.

The end is nigh...

Taking my grandson to his first day of 2nd grade today, along with my daughter, she heard the following conversation between two little girls...

Girl one says to girl two: Did you get your hair highlighted at home? (Elementary school age girl with a strip of highlighted hair).

Girls two says: Oh no, honey, this was done professionally.

Now, at one level this is funny as shit, because the girl with the highlighted hair is just EXTRA.

But at another level I mourn those days when kids were just kids and not little adults. I don't see this going in a good direction. There is only self-centeredness and materialism being taught to the young kids.

No spirituality or morality.

We're fucked.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read the justifications for those that made fun of his disfigurement at TBC. Utter and complete horseshit.

He never divulged that he had this problem. His disfigurement was revealed by Greek American, a poster he met in real life. He spread it far and wide because he has no class and trolling meant more to him than the human connection he made with Peaches.

It disgusts me that they are saying "it's just the game". He never was "okay" with having his face made fun of, no one with facial scarring is okay with it.

It is a cross that they bear. This isn't about virtual signaling. It's about being a decent human being.

Grow up you maggots.*

*being one of Spoon/Peaches favorite terms for people with no character

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I read the justifications for those that made fun of his disfigurement at TBC. Utter and complete horseshit.

He never divulged that he had this problem. His disfigurement was revealed by Greek American, a poster he met in real life. He spread it far and wide because he has no class and trolling meant more to him than the human connection he made with Peaches.

It disgusts me that they are saying "it's just the game". He never was "okay" with having his face made fun of, no one with facial scarring is okay with it.

It is a cross that they bear. This isn't about virtual signaling. It's about being a decent human being.

Grow up you maggots.*

*being one of Spoon/Peaches favorite terms for people with no character
Shiiiiiit its like you knew him like the back of your hand or the one staring right at you in the mirror. How not shocking Peaches.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
And the retread morons who have been fumigated from here are, get this… making alt accounts of members here.

Hey, I’m sure that will increase traffic:LOL3:

These are grown ass adults acting like dramaspastic dolts for the audience of what, five actual ppl?

And Iron Fash, I would never soil my reputation as a stand up guy and ask for a panel where a complete scumbag like Rotwang had one. Go ask them shit farmers there if they want one, not me.

Just because I’m doing the lords work here and never did fuck all at your forums, maybe look in the mirror and ask yourself why that happened, eh?

Oh, and @cw_ where was this obligation that I had to bring traffic to your forum? Because I said I would? I thought you didn’t want traffic and it was your “plaything “? Do make up your mind or better yet, don’t and be like the rest of the miserable herd there.

And the best part? Here, I’ll predict the future.

Two morons will completely shit all over that place like they have every other place they have festered.

Bonesaw will take another years long sabbatical and lose what’s left of his hair.

Vitty, the bad one, will start making fractals and that will be the big ticket thread.

And they will all start eating each other alive.

Mark my words.

Well said brother,well said.

Now like Jesus of Nazareth I have returned form the dead(you dumb fuck Benzo) to right an egregious wrong that I have seen take place at the Gook Cashew forum.Before I explain any-further I need to ask one simple question.

Why do people make threads in the flame/troll subs of these forums?

Is it-

a) to be nice and respectful.

b) to act like a twat and cause mayhem.

Of course the answer is obvioulsy b.

Now why in Peedowangs rotting child dungeon would the gook cashew host Peaches memorial/condolence thread in a sub forum designed for people to be rude in? The only logical answer one can come up with is that THEY WANTED people to desecrate his good name.And I for one am fucking disgusted.The thread should have taken place on a sub where there are rules and could be moderated.Yet,it wasn't and was deliberately placed in rejected. /spits !!!

And Gookanista,NOBODY falls for the Miss.Goody Two Shoes b/s anymore.Me,Poof and Seamajor sussed you out ages ago, you filthy, lying scum bag, piece of shit.
You were funnier dead, Weeps-
This dude resurrects,
And posts here about a dead forum.
Whether dead or alive,
Weepers material is always buried six feet under!
Peace!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And the retread morons who have been fumigated from here are, get this… making alt accounts of members here.

These are grown ass adults acting like dramaspastic dolts for the audience of what, five actual ppl?

And Iron Fash, I would never soil my reputation as a stand up guy and ask for a panel where a complete scumbag like Rotwang had one. Go ask them shit farmers there if they want one, not me.

Just because I’m doing the lords work here and never did fuck all at your forums, maybe look in the mirror and ask yourself why that happened, eh?

Oh, and @cw_ where was this obligation that I had to bring traffic to your forum? Because I said I would? I thought you didn’t want traffic and it was your “plaything “? Do make up your mind or better yet, don’t and be like the rest of the miserable herd there.

Two morons will completely shit all over that place like they have every other place they have festered.

Bonesaw will take another years long sabbatical and lose what’s left of his hair.

Vitty, the bad one, will start making fractals and that will be the big ticket thread.

Mark my words.

Now like Jesus of Nazareth I have returned form the dead(you dumb fuck Benzo) to right an egregious wrong that I have seen take place at the Gook Cashew forum.Before I explain any-further I need to ask one simple question.

Is it-

Now why in Peedowangs rotting child dungeon would the gook cashew host Peaches memorial/condolence thread in a sub forum designed for people to be rude in? The only logical answer one can come up with is that THEY WANTED people to desecrate his good name.And I for one am fucking disgusted.The thread should have taken place on a sub where there are rules and could be moderated.Yet,it wasn't and was deliberately placed in rejected. /spits !!!

And Gookanista,NOBODY falls for the Miss.Goody Two Shoes b/s anymore.Me,Poof and Seamajor sussed you out ages ago, you filthy, lying scum bag, piece of shit.
And who are you you whoreson, with 6 posts```??

Are you even allowed to be here in meltdown?? Piss sipper GTFO

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mark my words.

Is it-

Yes,six whole posts.

And I'd wager those six posts contained better quality that the twelve thousand odd bunch of retarded dribble that you post.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

21 flame salute if memory serves me correct.

Now that was a great way to honor the guy.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

You mean the thread that his friend Apegirl started?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Mark my words.

Is it-

I love ya Reaper. But it must be said

How are you and Poofer bros now? Were you not posting mine and his real names over at BC for simply being friends with each other?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Bitch are you blind? Your buddy admin started it. And it’s not disrespectful at all. I wouldn’t allow anyone to pull that shit anyway.

I’m still waiting for you to go “Flynn” on me like you threatened. I got my arsenal ready so anytime.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Mark my words.

Is it-

I love ya Reaper. But it must be said

How are you and Poofer bros now? Were you not posting mine and his real names over at BC for simply being friends with each other?
Reaper and I are old school.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Weeps. The guy kicked cancers ass in the nuts. He should be feared.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

21 flame salute if memory serves me correct.

Now that was a great way to honor the guy.
It’s was extremely classy. For BH, at least.

Goonsgay knew how important Toothless1 was to the community and everyone figured out the best way to honor him was to flame the fucking shit out of him.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Mark my words.

Is it-

Yes,six whole posts.

And I'd wager those six posts contained better quality that the twelve thousand odd bunch of retarded dribble that you post.

8 chump post and already a mouth full of shit???

I smell anxiety! Ask that forums whore @The Countess if she can spare you some anti depressants :LOL3: She is also „Mother of the year“. Her poor kids…

Anyway, you whoreson! I am a superstar! 20K premium posts and bullets of truth! I make more money than you will ever make.

I am at IMDB and trolled a war veteran on Liveleak who made a video. You imbecile and insecure , depressed bate wagecuck :LOL3:

Fans love the brand of UncleDiLF®:

And who is making tributes for? Who are you? for you:
54128593.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And for the record moving forward;

Do NOT ever post your Pinterest link here.

Pinterest has the worst data security of all the social medias combined.

That shit gets deleted on site.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Calling the cops right now. I finally got you... 20 years of PI and your crimes...
Dilf, you just posted your RL name here.

Plz delete that shit
Thanks for the hint. Which one???
YOU ARE FUCKED IN THE COCK WITH A SCAT SCRUB NOW DILF!

What crimes??? Fighting in forums??? Why you want to call the cops? Are you sick in the skull? I am not afraid.

You need professional help- go away
they are on the way to your home right now. Oprah is a cop now and he will be the one that put on the cuffs. He was a spiked fucking bat just waiting for your ass and he will give you a pounding you'll never forget. i smell your fear Dilf...

you raped your own Daddy in front of your handcuffed Mother in front of your siblings and your pet goat. YOu are the ultimate sick twisted fatherfucking SWINE. YOu will be imperially skull and ass crushed by the entire gen pop wherever they lock you up and than they will all shit on you at once and you will DIE!!!!!!!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Calling the cops right now. I finally got you... 20 years of PI and your crimes...

Plz delete that shit

What crimes??? Fighting in forums??? Why you want to call the cops? Are you sick in the skull? I am not afraid.

they are on the way to your home right now. Oprah is a cop now and he will be the one that put on the cuffs. He was a spiked fucking bat just waiting for your ass and he will give you a pounding you'll never forget. i smell your fear Dilf...

you raped your own Daddy in front of your handcuffed Mother in front of your siblings and your pet goat. YOu are the ultimate sick twisted fatherfucking SWINE. YOu will be imperially skull and ass crushed by the entire gen pop wherever they lock you up and than they will all shit on you at once and you will DIE!!!!!!!

You are a whoreson. ;) Enjoy this nice BLOCK. :heyFU::Warning:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Plz delete that shit

You are a whoreson. ;) Enjoy this nice BLOCK. :heyFU::Warning:
I thought we had a truce. Just fucking with you. Like you like to fuck me.. I mean fuck with me