I'm known for pitifully prattling proudly about my presumptively posh possessions. Yet I posit that YOU should be doing something for the poors.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Ahhh…the guy is a babbling leftard! One needs to stoop low to be at his level. And even then it’s knee-bend awkward!
You might consider throwing him a picture or two of penises that he can believe are yours. That would probably keep him sedated for hours.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
the forums ARE his life. if he didn't have them he would simply turn to dust.
Going off the time he spends here and elsewhere, you’re 100’s! The is living on government handouts and reliant of pain-killers just to cope throughout the day. The only reason why he plunges his arse with his Trump dildo daily is because it makes him feel like he’s living on the edge! In the opposition’s backyard so to speak! lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
You might consider throwing him a picture or two of penises that he can believe are yours. That would probably keep him sedated for hours.
I have nothing to prove anymore…I have the girth of Johnny Holmes and the look of Adonis. I did it years ago for a laugh, to show the women what they’re missing out on. And then Aidsman pipes up ever so willing to slurpy-slurp-slurp! He’s a faggot.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The fuck?

Why are you quoting my posts and speaking nonsense?
I told you. He's in a bit of an emotional tailspin right now. He was all set to a weekend of masturbatory excellence at the possibility of receiving more penis pictures from breakfall.

And in an instant? All hopes and dreams dashed. Collapsed and washed away like a sand castle during high tide.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Going off the time he spends here and elsewhere, you’re 100’s! The is living on government handouts and reliant of pain-killers just to cope throughout the day. The only reason why he plunges his arse with his Trump dildo daily is because it makes him feel like he’s living on the edge! In the opposition’s backyard so to speak! lol
Very cogent Brainless you’re so much more on point sober, good for you!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have nothing to prove anymore…I have the girth of Johnny Holmes and the look of Adonis.
Given the sudden affinity to your profile @Admin. seems to have I am forced to take you at your word.

He's literally been slipping into restraining order territory since the idea of you posting more pictures was first espoused

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Night night sweetheart. Breaky is going buddy-byes now xx

:Awesomeness:
I'm proud of you sir. You let him down harshly with the whole fuck you cunt when it came to providing him penis pictures but now you are showing compassion, letting him down more gently by calling him sweetheart

You see, we can all be human about such rejections. It's in us.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I’m not your Buddy fish fucker.
You see @Breakfall - this is his way of saying "we cannot be just friends"

Next he might be informing you that if he wanted a friend he'd get a dog. Or has a dog. But no matters. He want more of you. A lot more.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You see @Breakfall - this is his way of saying "we cannot be just friends"

Next he might be informing you that if he wanted a friend he'd get a dog. Or has a dog. But no matters. He want more of you. A lot more.
Animals hate the little fucker too

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
He's not your buddy fish fucker! @Breakfall

He didn't dress up in his highest heels and fishnets and prepare his anus for a hard entry just to hear you call him Buddy. You inconsiderate fuck.

Now his mascara is running. See what you have done?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's not your buddy fish fucker! @Breakfall

He didn't dress up in his highest heels and fishnets and prepare his anus for a hard entry just to hear you call him Buddy. You inconsiderate fuck.

Now his mascara is running. See what you have done?
Do you poop your drawers too?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Let me see if I can have the same emotional impact.

Hey @Admin. lil buddy. Are you feeling okay now that your hopes and dreams were dashed? Do you think there is any other material online which can hold you down for the weekend or have you exhausted every homosexual website on the internet?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
delicious-donuts-with-topping-arrangement_23-2150705245.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey @Admin. lil buddy. Are you feeling okay now that your hopes and dreams were dashed? Do you think there is any other material online which can hold you down for the weekend or have you exhausted every homosexual website on the internet?
What? Don’t think he posts at the Blue Korean

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Mommy, Daddy, come and look at me now
I'm a fat man in a buffet town
Years ago who would believe it's true
Goes to show what binge eating can do

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Mommy, Daddy, come and look at me now
I'm a fat man in a buffet town
Years ago who would believe it's true
Goes to show what binge eating can do
Why are you so afraid to post a recent pic of yourself though? what are you hiding that you don't want anyone to see? Hmm don't ever talk about appearances until you grow some balls coward.