I'm known for pitifully prattling proudly about my presumptively posh possessions. Yet I posit that YOU should be doing something for the poors.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admong got bitch slapped hard today

and hasn't shown his cock sucking lips in that thread since.

haw haw noodle neck bitch
Yeah, I got 4 or 5 posts hit with the indifferent emoji, I had to spend several hours with my internet therapist, I was so shaken by the experience.
Are tuckers balls in the room with you now?
What is it about Tucker's balls you find so intriguing?
YOu're the one starting thread about it, noodle neck
And you're still gushing and giggling over it. It tickled your little fancy, did it not?
No it did not you olive oyl looking tard queer. but it is fun to laugh at you for lusting over them tho

especially after watching you get bitch slapped earlier only to stand still like you did when that fat pig Oak got banned from your circle jerk of extreme queerness.
And yet you can't stop talking about Tuckers tan scrotum testes
no yooooooooo queer noodle neck mermaid
I hope you're using a tasty lube, Tucker's Tan Testes Taster
What was that ass pilot? You wanna lick tuckers testicles? You faggot

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Tucker's tan testes?
Tucker's tan testes?
No, not his testes. I don't think they would be tanned unless someone sliced open his ballsack and exposed them to the sun...
..which is an idea, I suppose.

Yes, it is.
No way:

The scrotum is a part of a male's body that is located below the penis. The scrotum is the sac (pouch) that contains the testes, epididymis, and the lower part of the spermatic cord (blood vessels and vas deferens).

ShowImage.ashx

PS: Oh, you meant slicing open his ballsack - yes it is.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
:Awesomeness: How many times a day do you post cock, suck, kids, little girls. Sick dwarf.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
admong got bitch slapped hard today

and hasn't shown his cock sucking lips in that thread since.

haw haw noodle neck bitch
Yeah, I got 4 or 5 posts hit with the indifferent emoji, I had to spend several hours with my internet therapist, I was so shaken by the experience.
Are tuckers balls in the room with you now?
What is it about Tucker's balls you find so intriguing?
YOu're the one starting thread about it, noodle neck
And you're still gushing and giggling over it. It tickled your little fancy, did it not?
No it did not you olive oyl looking tard queer. but it is fun to laugh at you for lusting over them tho

especially after watching you get bitch slapped earlier only to stand still like you did when that fat pig Oak got banned from your circle jerk of extreme queerness.
And yet you can't stop talking about Tuckers tan scrotum testes
no yooooooooo queer noodle neck mermaid
I hope you're using a tasty lube, Tucker's Tan Testes Taster
What was that ass pilot? You wanna lick tuckers testicles? You faggot

Have you ever read any dem/prog message boards or reddits or anything where talk amongst themselves about politcs?

Its basically exactly like this thread only they pepper it with spewing hate about how stupid "teh right" is. And some of them visciously slam their own family members.

One time my 16 year old came into the living room to hug me and said she had been reading a reddit called "insane parents". And she was both disturbed by the legitimate abuse some of the posters deal with.....and disturbed by the posters who equate rules and boundaries and REFUSAL to go along with gender cult mentality like different pronouns and allowing HORMONE therapy with actual ABUSE.

Pretty much the extent of their discourse over politcs is just "hate hate hate....whine whine whine" and then strawmen nonsense like we see from Admin everyday.

I dont know if they are stupid, or brainwashed or just controling. Or all 3 three. What I DO know is that none of these people genuinely care about the country or other people.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tucker's tan testes?
Tucker's tan testes?
No, not his testes. I don't think they would be tanned unless someone sliced open his ballsack and exposed them to the sun...
..which is an idea, I suppose.

Yes, it is.
No way:

The scrotum is a part of a male's body that is located below the penis. The scrotum is the sac (pouch) that contains the testes, epididymis, and the lower part of the spermatic cord (blood vessels and vas deferens).

ShowImage.ashx

PS: Oh, you meant slicing open his ballsack - yes it is.

Yes, like I said, it is...