I'm known for pitifully prattling proudly about my presumptively posh possessions. Yet I posit that YOU should be doing something for the poors.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Tbh I tread very carefully around Piggly, after learning that one of off his spawns is a negro male capable of violence and rapery.
So you are deeply afraid of posting a recent pic of yourself. Nice try at deflection it won't work with me though. Post a recent pic coward. Only reason you wouldn't is either you are registered sex offender and or p e d o.

Come on I smell your fear from here.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So you are deeply afraid of posting a recent pic of yourself. Nice try at deflection it won't work with me though. Post a recent pic coward. Only reason you wouldn't is either you are registered sex offender and or p e d o.

Come on I smell your fear from here.
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. (Mine's bigger!)

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have posted pics of myself. Recent ones. You haven't. I will always be bigger than you in every single one coward. Dismissed.
439478267-401578149447014-4648135656342913493-n.jpg

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
On to a new love interest? Thata boy. Best way to get over rejection is to get right back up on that horse and ride.

I'm proud of you little lady. You didn't let @Breakfall turn down stop you from looking for love in all the wrong places!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
On to a new love interest? Thata boy. Best way to get over rejection is to get right back up on that horse and ride.

I'm proud of you little lady. You didn't let @Breakfall turn down stop you from looking for love in all the wrong places!
How many "Cream Filled" donuts have you stuffed down your gullet today?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What we are witnessing here on this thread is truly inspiring. Join me in applauding admin in his personal journey to triumph over rejection!

Sure there was a point in time when @Admin. harbored the idea breakfall would reciprocate his sexual advances. But then tragedy struck! And @Breakfall pursued a different path and let admin down harshly.

But does that stop admin from seeking a new love interest in @Corky ? No it doesn't. He's right back in the thick of the homoerotic love scene trying his fortune on a new love interest.

He's turned rejection into a call for resilience! And that's about as American as Apple Pie! Or water balloons. Or TDS.

I'm proud of you, admin. Even if I don't say often I want you to know that I am

and this song is for you.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What we are witnessing here on this thread is truly inspiring. Join me in applauding admin in his personal journey to triumph over rejection!

Sure there was a point in time when @Admin. harbored the idea breakfall would reciprocate his sexual advances. But then tragedy struck and @Breakfall has let admin down harshly.

But does that stop admin from seeking a new love interest in @Corky ? No it doesn't. He's right back in the thick of the homoerotic love scene trying his fortune on a new love interest.

He's turned rejection into a call for resilience! And that's about as American as Apple Pie! Or water balloons. Or TDS.

Maybe I eat more lasagna than I should
We both know I got Ice Cream for after
But I got something to tell you that I never thought I would
But I believe you really ought to know...
I want to all you can eat buffet with you.

647.jpg

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Admin. wants @Breakfall the door and his legs are CLOSED.

it's all about Corky now, buster! Fish fucker! ""buddy""

Made him break out his best makeup for nothing! He's moved on!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sure there was a point in time when @Admin. harbored the idea breakfall would reciprocate his sexual advances. But then tragedy struck! And @Breakfall pursued a different path and let admin down harshly.

I know who you aren’t. As for Breakchin, he’s got his sexuality covered. He’s try’s to sell em, and have sex with em, with no bites.