I'm thinking about dropping like 6k to 7K on a solid gold chain

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How come that dude has a big as scar from when they had to do brain surgery after he got curb stomped by a herd of wild trannies???

Can you ask him for me, Aryan?

"Ddderrr how come that guy who had brain surgery due to a severe head injury has a SCAR?!"

What a stupid fucking retard Flynn is.

"Hey how come that guy who got stabbed is bleeding?" "Hey....how come that guy who got shot in the head is dead?" "Hey how come that dead beat loser who got laid a few times 3 years ago is still mad about it?"

"How come there is a novel strain of necrotizing fasciitis never before seen in science growing on Poofers hand towels?"

:LOL3:

More of Dovey letting everyone know that she's still around as she defends a proven racist.

And I'm the stupid one, huh?

I dont defend Oak. That's you.

And yes you are the very stupid one. Noticing is progress.

She’s worth defending, because she is intelligent. She listens before she posts.

She's an idiot and you're a moron for propping here stupidity up...
amen

and he's a child predator too

so there's that

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How come that dude has a big as scar from when they had to do brain surgery after he got curb stomped by a herd of wild trannies???

"Ddderrr how come that guy who had brain surgery due to a severe head injury has a SCAR?!"

"Hey how come that guy who got stabbed is bleeding?" "Hey....how come that guy who got shot in the head is dead?" "Hey how come that dead beat loser who got laid a few times 3 years ago is still mad about it?"

"How come there is a novel strain of necrotizing fasciitis never before seen in science growing on Poofers hand towels?"

More of Dovey letting everyone know that she's still around as she defends a proven racist.

She’s worth defending, because she is intelligent. She listens before she posts.

She's an idiot and you're a moron for propping here stupidity up...
amen

and he's a child predator too

so there's that

Actually there is only one here. His name is Stubby, and he lives in FloriDUH

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If it helps you sleep at night believing my pics are fake, so be it. :Crazy:

You should take my advice on board about a detox though, you'll thank me later.

More deflecting after you said you'd post a picture. More fake news, just like your pictures

Where's yours?

I said I would post one after you. Why are you backing out now, coward?

Your turn, faggot.

arryyan88.webp

Now see here folks. This is a good looking bastard with great skin and a non-faggot haircut

No. That's a faggot that has no teeth.

That still looks better than Shampain lol

Not. By. Much.

Congrats to two fuckwits battling for last place in the looks department.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More deflecting after you said you'd post a picture. More fake news, just like your pictures

Where's yours?

Your turn, faggot.

arryyan88.webp

Now see here folks. This is a good looking bastard with great skin and a non-faggot haircut

At least my pics are real, trannie Annie.

Sure. They. Are.

You've proved nothing, except validating my point about your teeth, fake picture poster.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More illiterate Dovey talk. Clearly, I was posting about Aryan. I even posted his name and here's Dovey spewing out a dumb fucking ass excuse on getting jackbooted by me, once again.

You. Are. Stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More illiterate Dovey talk. Clearly, I was posting about Aryan. I even posted his name and here's Dovey spewing out a dumb fucking ass excuse on getting jackbooted by me, once again.

You. Are. Stupid.

More illiterate irony from Flynn

God you really are fucking stupid :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
that's the chicago public school system for you

I think it's just the narcissism but I have a hard time accepting the level of stupidity required to not understand blatant sarcasm.

It HAS to be the lack of empathy(and I mean the actual meaning of empathy, the ability to relate to other people. Not the dumbshit narc understanding of empathy as "feeling bad" for someone).

He is like a fucking bot. Just nothing in there but programmed anger lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You. Are. Stupid.

More illiterate irony from Flynn

God you really are fucking stupid :LOL3:

More deflection by the "potatoe" spelling nitwit, that can't even respond to how her last post was waaaaaay off the mark.

Maybe if you stopped slurping on online cocks for a minute, you could actually answer a post instead of running from one.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why. Do. You. Always. Post. Like. This?

A new sentence probably starts after every aneurism.

This stroke inflicted retard actually thinks I dont know he was talking about you and doesnt understand he was corrected :Antagonize::LOL3:

Hey, Dovey. Next time I make fun of Aryan's Oral Hygiene, maybe you can come stumbling in here accusing me of "e-stalking" your non-existent children?

You know because you like running away from the facts. You'd rather play act that you have a functional brain.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Speaking of the OP, are we ever going to see a pic of this ghetto fabulous necklace?
Did you ever get breakfail to PM you updated pictures of his cock like you wanted?

asking for a friend

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Where's yours?

Your turn, faggot.

arryyan88.webp

Not. By. Much.

Yet I fuck women far hotter than fat, rancid fleabag who's one fugly bitch and you, you ginger meth head if that ugly bitch is actually you...
Why is fleabag so obsessed with me? I keep telling her I don't fuck with fugly wet back sheboons but it insists on talking about my good looks? Oi FLEA BAG I WOULDN'T TOUCH YOU WITH A BARGE POLE! COPE!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Where's yours?

Your turn, faggot.

arryyan88.webp

Not. By. Much.

Yet I fuck women far hotter than fat, rancid fleabag who's one fugly bitch and you, you ginger meth head if that ugly bitch is actually you...
Why is fleabag so obsessed with me? I keep telling her I don't fuck with fugly wet back sheboons but it insists on talking about my good looks? Oi FLEA BAG I WOULDN'T TOUCH YOU WITH A BARGE POLE! COPE!!!

Yeah. Okay.

I have a question.

I thought your crackhead ass said that someone was "going teh expose me," for under $100 USD?

Well you big fat fucking liar? What happened? You couldn't find enough work on the Craigslist U.K. Gigs section to pay for the "intel" on me?

Well, crackhead? What happened?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Adweasel making fun of black ppl

Don't forget the short people like yourself...that he makes fun of as well.
I heard he was a little of both, hence the ghetto fabulous fetish?

I think Biggie Turd tried saying he was "Italian" or "Puerto Rican" but everyone knows he's really a sand nigger.
Puerto Ricans are mostly of the negroe persuasion, aren't they?

You should ask The Countess aka Flea. She knows more about ghetto races than I do.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Adweasel making fun of black ppl

Don't forget the short people like yourself...that he makes fun of as well.
I heard he was a little of both, hence the ghetto fabulous fetish?

I think Biggie Turd tried saying he was "Italian" or "Puerto Rican" but everyone knows he's really a sand nigger.
Puerto Ricans are mostly of the negroe persuasion, aren't they?

You should ask The Countess aka Flea. She knows more about ghetto races than I do.
She is ghetto, isn't she.