I'm thinking about dropping like 6k to 7K on a solid gold chain

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Imagine being large Lily and believing that any kind of reference to her handle, whether negative or positive, actually matters or means anything.

Is this a good time to inform her that Gallium's numerous drunken e-proposals via PM likely won't come to anything and she can forget her all expense paid trip to 'Stralia?

Right.

Because she's the one bragging about her "recs to post ratio?"

How sad.

Is that what you're saying? Well, is it Fake Picture poster?

When have I ever bragged about "recs to post ratio"?

Do you even know what month it is, you insufferable meth head?

Well, deport asked if anyone had ever seen anyone so unlikable(something like that) in reference to Oak.

And Sea told him "yeah you"....saying Deport is unlikable.

So Deport said according to his rec:post ratio, that is objectively false. You know....he gets a lot of positive recs that show he is likeable.

And Flynn the illiterate fuckwad completely missed the context, as usual(because he cannot read) and is now mocking Deport(or you?) by saying that he is bragging about his recs.....when that isnt at all what happened.

It's either impressive stupidity or just plain manipulation to try to make it into something to "flame".

Either way, no one was boasting about recs but I'm sure this will be new spamming material.

More "gas lighting" because "Flynn missed the point."

???

How is it you never get tired of always trying to shift the blame, when it's you, yourself that keeps beating a dead Dovey into the ground? So. It's now again my fault that you're "gas lighting" because I have this psionic power over you?

So. Everyone now controls you, right Dovey? And you can not be blamed for your own actions because the Narcissistic/Pedophiles/Liberals are behind how you act and what you post, amirite?

Fucking dipshit.

See how psycho and narcissistic this fucktard is?

Imagine thinking in extremes all the time and constantly being wrong because you cant read :LOL3:

More attempted "gas lighting." Unfortunately, Dovey doesn't know how to use a lighter, so for the time being she's attempting to "gas light" with nothing more than a magnifying glass and the sun.

Maybe the "small business oligarchy" doesnt sell lighters yet, right?

Idiot.

How about "potato?"

Fucking moron.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Imagine being large Lily and believing that any kind of reference to her handle, whether negative or positive, actually matters or means anything.

Is this a good time to inform her that Gallium's numerous drunken e-proposals via PM likely won't come to anything and she can forget her all expense paid trip to 'Stralia?

Right.

How sad.

So. Obviously you cannot read or refuse to. It was a post from your dad, DeportVaginas.

You were accusing your secret love, Lily of being an attention whore.

Now, if You're done being retarded, isn't there a selfie you need to post with you showing us how many teeth you have in your mouth?

Shore... just when you prove that you're a female and not a 50 yr old obese mall cop with downs syndrome

I've done a podcast you cock sucking fake picture poster. Clearly, you have something to hide.

So you're too old and haggard to post a pic?

Ok no worries

Why is it when we talk about your teeth, you get all butt-teeth-hurt?

Where is it that when we talk about your gender, you suffer an anal prolapse?

More fag talk.

Look you fucking gigantic homo, you going to post a picture of your half tooth or what cocksucker?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Right.

How sad.

So. Obviously you cannot read or refuse to. It was a post from your dad, DeportVaginas.

You were accusing your secret love, Lily of being an attention whore.

Now, if You're done being retarded, isn't there a selfie you need to post with you showing us how many teeth you have in your mouth?

Shore... just when you prove that you're a female and not a 50 yr old obese mall cop with downs syndrome

I've done a podcast you cock sucking fake picture poster. Clearly, you have something to hide.

So you're too old and haggard to post a pic?

Ok no worries

I already said I would post one after you post a picture of your half green tooth.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flynn is scared....

photo-1647993741798.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right.

How sad.

Well, deport asked if anyone had ever seen anyone so unlikable(something like that) in reference to Oak.

So Deport said according to his rec:post ratio, that is objectively false. You know....he gets a lot of positive recs that show he is likeable.

And Flynn the illiterate fuckwad completely missed the context, as usual(because he cannot read) and is now mocking Deport(or you?) by saying that he is bragging about his recs.....when that isnt at all what happened.

It's either impressive stupidity or just plain manipulation to try to make it into something to "flame".

Either way, no one was boasting about recs but I'm sure this will be new spamming material.

???

How is it you never get tired of always trying to shift the blame, when it's you, yourself that keeps beating a dead Dovey into the ground? So. It's now again my fault that you're "gas lighting" because I have this psionic power over you?

So. Everyone now controls you, right Dovey? And you can not be blamed for your own actions because the Narcissistic/Pedophiles/Liberals are behind how you act and what you post, amirite?

Fucking dipshit.

Imagine thinking in extremes all the time and constantly being wrong because you cant read :LOL3:

More attempted "gas lighting." Unfortunately, Dovey doesn't know how to use a lighter, so for the time being she's attempting to "gas light" with nothing more than a magnifying glass and the sun.

Idiot.

How about "potato?"

Fucking moron.

Well that depends if you are talking about the food or ripping on a certain mentally ill potatoe from a certain inner city shit hole.

You fucking illiterate retard.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
When you prove that you aren't a cock in a frock..... at this rate it will be when hell freezes over.

Also, it seems to elude your fuzzy head that you have (allegedly) posted photos of yourself from 17 - mid 30's age range, whereas mine are all from roughly the last 5 or 6 years, the most recent being from last year.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Right.

How sad.

???

Fucking dipshit.

Idiot.

How about "potato?"

Fucking moron.

Well that depends if you are talking about the food or ripping on a certain mentally ill potatoe from a certain inner city shit hole.

You fucking illiterate retard.

I'm talking about your claims that The Business Oligarchy controlling the "potato" pieces. You know something your very familiar with.

See. How you try and "gas light" your own stupidity so it's about you again? You would rather bring up your fuck up on the spelling of "potato" so the thread keeps in motion, while you state you don't read my posts.

The only illiterate here is you. You prove this over and over...it's "empiracle" at this point.

Dipshit!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When you prove that you aren't a cock in a frock..... at this rate it will be when hell freezes over.

Also, it seems to elude your fuzzy head that you have (allegedly) posted photos of yourself from 17 - mid 30's age range, whereas mine are all from roughly the last 5 or 6 years, the most recent being from last year.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Oh. Okay. Aryan. Nice try with the "no Yuo" response.

You said you'd post another picture. Why must you lie and now deflect that? How come you can't post a picture of your broken tooth?

I'm glad you decided to forgo posting more fake pictures. Thank you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If it helps you sleep at night believing my pics are fake, so be it. :Crazy:

You should take my advice on board about a detox though, you'll thank me later.

More deflecting after you said you'd post a picture. More fake news, just like your pictures

Where's yours?

I said I would post one after you. Why are you backing out now, coward?

Your turn, faggot.

arryyan88.webp

No. No. No.

You must show your teeth.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How come that dude has a big as scar from when they had to do brain surgery after he got curb stomped by a herd of wild trannies???

Can you ask him for me, Aryan?