I'm thinking about dropping like 6k to 7K on a solid gold chain

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How come that dude has a big as scar from when they had to do brain surgery after he got curb stomped by a herd of wild trannies???

Can you ask him for me, Aryan?

"Ddderrr how come that guy who had brain surgery due to a severe head injury has a SCAR?!"

What a stupid fucking retard Flynn is.

"Hey how come that guy who got stabbed is bleeding?" "Hey....how come that guy who got shot in the head is dead?" "Hey how come that dead beat loser who got laid a few times 3 years ago is still mad about it?"

"How come there is a novel strain of necrotizing fasciitis never before seen in science growing on Poofers hand towels?"

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
we need to become cetologists to make fun of that obese slob

or else, who can say for sure it's not simply several hundred pounds of stale cottage cheese ?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If it helps you sleep at night believing my pics are fake, so be it. :Crazy:

You should take my advice on board about a detox though, you'll thank me later.

More deflecting after you said you'd post a picture. More fake news, just like your pictures

Where's yours?

I said I would post one after you. Why are you backing out now, coward?

Your turn, faggot.

arryyan88.webp

Now see here folks. This is a good looking bastard with great skin and a non-faggot haircut

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
seamong is thinking about dropping like 6 or 7K on some date rape drugs but cant afford it

anyone wanna help him out?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What an ignorant post. I bet your gold chain makes your neck brown.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How come that dude has a big as scar from when they had to do brain surgery after he got curb stomped by a herd of wild trannies???

"Ddderrr how come that guy who had brain surgery due to a severe head injury has a SCAR?!"

"Hey how come that guy who got stabbed is bleeding?" "Hey....how come that guy who got shot in the head is dead?" "Hey how come that dead beat loser who got laid a few times 3 years ago is still mad about it?"

"How come there is a novel strain of necrotizing fasciitis never before seen in science growing on Poofers hand towels?"

More of Dovey letting everyone know that she's still around as she defends a proven racist.

And I'm the stupid one, huh?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More deflecting after you said you'd post a picture. More fake news, just like your pictures

Where's yours?

Your turn, faggot.

arryyan88.webp

Now see here folks. This is a good looking bastard with great skin and a non-faggot haircut

No. That's a faggot that has no teeth.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Where's yours?

Your turn, faggot.

arryyan88.webp

That still looks better than Shampain lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unfortunately in Ketanji's America, if we want to keep making fun of 0ak at least one of us needs to go to veterinary school.

Amigo, youve got a lot of room to talk. Shall we discuss it?

Anyone that stands on a giant crate to screw his lover has no room to talk. I wonder if it has one hump or two.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone who has to be battered in flour just so her lover can find her wet spot has absolutely no room to talk. No room to fit in a standard size bathtub either

but that's another story all together

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Where's yours?

Your turn, faggot.

arryyan88.webp

At least my pics are real, trannie Annie.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Unfortunately in Ketanji's America, if we want to keep making fun of 0ak at least one of us needs to go to veterinary school.

Or become gastroenterologists.....

Screenshot-20220325-130927-Chrome.jpg

I imagine nothing less than a full hazmat suit and breathing equipment is required to enter the bathroom straight after large Lily has deposited the previous night's gorgings.

On a completely unrelated subject, I read how a guy who worked for years in a sewage treatment plant became ill in later life and died from some kind of bacterial infection in his lungs due to breathing in the fumes from other people's shit....

So yes, Poarka's butthole is quite literally toxic!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Or become gastroenterologists.....

Screenshot-20220325-130927-Chrome.jpg

I imagine nothing less than a full hazmat suit and breathing equipment is required to enter the bathroom straight after large Lily has deposited the previous night's gorgings.

On a completely unrelated subject, I read how a guy who worked for years in a sewage treatment plant became ill in later life and died from some kind of bacterial infection in his lungs due to breathing in the fumes from other people's shit....

So yes, Poarka's butthole is quite literally toxic!

Half my teenage years were spent getting into effluent holes... the minimum wage at the time was $5.65 USD or so. We got 2.50 more for climbing into the shit. It wasn't great money but we earned more than anybody after the 65-75 hours per week.

That's what I did in a few summers... on night shift.... the money I made was enough to keep fuel in my car, insurance, and a few pig-outs through the year. It was also enough to pay for my college tuition.

When I look back at it, I was so angry about the whole thing.

I felt like I was losing my youth. So many others had it so easier than me.

Then my mother talked me up with an Amish neighbour and they offered me a job sight unseen... so I did that.

These guys paid piece work and I could make twice that without even trying. So I went hard in heat and snow. I could attain 5-7 times the rate for a few hours at a start.... 3-5 times in the middle, and at least 3 times when I was totally fucked.

I showed the fuck up during blizzards and stoked the stove while leaving whole loaves of peanut butter, jelly, and sugar sprinkle sandwiches by it to keep my shit from freezing and my energy up.

I sweated in heatwaves when the Amish oldies went home...

Probably expended 5000 calories in a session, but I was full time in university too...

And you know what? Not one of those motherfuckers ever said a sour word to me or about me. I got invited to every Christmas of theirs ...

They were cheering for me. Some of the younger guys would chat with me outright at work or outside of work.

And the moment they got into a shit, they'd wave at me....and I knew. A horse bolting from a buggy was a big deal... especially if a kid let it happen. They knew my vehicle and knew it was safe. I couldn't go down the road if there was a problem and not get flagged down. It seemed like a inconvenience most often but I did it.

But they looked after me....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

More of Dovey letting everyone know that she's still around as she defends a proven racist.

I dont defend Oak. That's you.

And yes you are the very stupid one. Noticing is progress.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Acknowledging *

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She’s worth defending, because she is intelligent. She listens before she posts.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She’s worth defending, because she is intelligent. She listens before she posts.

She's an idiot and you're a moron for propping here stupidity up...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Acknowledging *

Noticing is adequate. Saying "acknowledging" insinuates a level of self awareness that Flynn does not possess. At least not consistently.

"Noticing" is progress. "Acknowledgement" comes next.....hopefully. :D

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No I’m not. She certainly no worse than you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Acknowledging *

Noticing is adequate. Saying "acknowledging" insinuates a level of self awareness that Flynn does not possess. At least not consistently.

"Noticing" is progress. "Acknowledgement" comes next.....hopefully. :D
You all know each other so well. It’s almost incestuous!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No I’m not. She certainly no worse than you.

Ok, crayon eater....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Only to those who are posting things she already agrees with.

I've never attacked her, shes the one who goes on the attack. I've also never resorted to dragging family members into things. The minute you take a position she doesnt like, she goes on personal attacks.

If she listened? She wouldnt have all this hostility that she has.

Jmo.