I'm thinking about dropping like 6k to 7K on a solid gold chain

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
LOL @ Lily trying to save face by claiming some sort of "win" for being widely disliked and having her less than flattering antics from over the years laid bare for all to see.

Yep Poarka, you really showed teh haterz!!!

Have you ever come across anyone so utterly unpleasant?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL @ Lily trying to save face by claiming some sort of "win" for being widely disliked and having her less than flattering antics from over the years laid bare for all to see.

she hasnt been here for a few days but you couldnt stop yapping about her LOL you missed her dont lie you wouldnt stfu akaahaahahahahahahaaa

LoL. She hasn't been because you and BreakFart simped for some ePussy. But she does well with her tiny husband I heard. So why should she come here for you two beta white knights? :Crazy:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Nope.... she belongs on that Sheboon alley forum.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao at Pig being all giddy and gleeful because her internet got turned off this weekend

what an obese spaz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do. I don't have to do anything to send you all into a fit of flailing about. I can be here, flailing occurs. I can be gone, just as much flailing.

I can disappear forever and you'd be talking about Lily years later. You're not the first, nor will you be the last.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nope.... she belongs on that Sheboon alley forum.

She would be in their fight board until they banned her.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I do. I don't have to do anything to send you all into a fit of flailing about. I can be here, flailing occurs. I can be gone, just as much flailing.

I can disappear forever and you'd be talking about Lily years later. You're not the first, nor will you be the last.

Ok, well you have fun celebrating just how disgusting you are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not celebrating anything. I'm pointing out the reality of the situation. You were stuck on me the entire weekend, not as badly as others, but here you were going on and on about how much you hate me.

Why? Is this your method of coping about being such a loser in life?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not celebrating anything. I'm pointing out the reality of the situation. You were stuck on me the entire weekend, not as badly as others, but here you were going on and on about how much you hate me.

You fat swine you!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I guess it is time to tell what you did on 12.03.2013!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Pointing out that you are an utter piece of shit is not "a method of coping" you dumb fucking hog. Just like pointing out that there are only two genders isn't homophobic

it's simply an acceptance and commentary on reality

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're delusional, pigshit crazy tier delusional.

If you believe that I spent all weekend fixxating on your unpleasant, pockmarked hippo ass, you're more out to lunch than I realised.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you believe that I spent all weekend fixxating on your unpleasant, pockmarked hippo ass, you're more out to lunch than I realised.

I spent 0 time on you.

• Winner
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I spent 0 time on you.
96 hours stuffing your fat face tho

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Imagine being large Lily and believing that any kind of reference to her handle, whether negative or positive, actually matters or means anything.

Is this a good time to inform her that Gallium's numerous drunken e-proposals via PM likely won't come to anything and she can forget her all expense paid trip to 'Stralia?

• Confused
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine being large Lily and believing that any kind of reference to her handle, whether negative or positive, actually matters or means anything.

Is this a good time to inform her that Gallium's numerous drunken e-proposals via PM likely won't come to anything and she can forget her all expense paid trip to 'Stralia?

Of course it doesn't matter. It just tells me where your 4 year old mentality is at...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So it sounds like Lily the Leaker had her Internet cutoff for the weekend so was unable to login.

A few people made some "less-than-flattering" remarks about her over the weekend. (Big surprise. Bashing her is a favourite activity of several people her on this forum).

And when The Leaker got her Internet back, she took a bunch of time out of her day to read through all the messages here to find those that mentioned her, found a couple, and is claiming some sort of victory?

Is this for real!?!?!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So it sounds like Lily the Leaker had her Internet cutoff for the weekend so was unable to login.

A few people made some "less-than-flattering" remarks about her over the weekend. (Big surprise. Bashing her is a favourite activity on several people her on this forum).

And when The Leaker got her Internet back, she took a bunch of time out of her day to read through all the messages here to find those that mentioned her, found a couple, and is claiming some sort of victory?

Is this for real!?!?!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

I read what's posted. I was actually surprised to find all the teeth gnashing and snarling.

It was revealing. In all honesty, I was bemused by it all.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

A few people made some "less-than-flattering" remarks about her over the weekend. (Big surprise. Bashing her is a favourite activity of several people her on this forum).

Is this for real!?!?!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!
yeah, the loathsome fat pig is really that stupid and desperate

pathetic really