I'm thinking about dropping like 6k to 7K on a solid gold chain

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer was OK towards me, but I realize others had issues with him or he them...

You gotta keep a good and healthy distance from that one. As long as you are just posting.....you're good.

You get involved on the level I did? THATS where you get the trouble.

I've chatted with him and it was all good. But I realise you two or three have problems with each other...

Not my business and not my place to interfere one way or another...

I'm just me.

Chatting is chatting. Keep a good and healthy distance. And dont tell him anything he can weaponize later if you accidently flip his crazy switch.

You dont want to get close enough to get past the mask. And since this is just a forum and you are both men....that's not even likely to ever happen.

I'm not saying dont like the guy or chat with the guy. I will tell anyone I give a fuck about to be cautious with that one. People like that are professional schemers. They pull shit normal people would never even think about.

He is entertaining though.

But the action.... the deception.... that would piss me the fuck off.... and I'd have to resurrect a former self....lulz....

That's the thing I'm talking about. Accidently flip the crazy switch.

You don't even know you "did" anything wrong.

My crazy switch is well and truly buried under a mountain of earth....but.... just but.... if somebody fucks around with me repeatedly, I'm an Olympic shovel star.... :)

I'm the same.

I'm just saying....his has a hair trigger lol.

YOU were the actually the reason he used to start flipping on me. I just decided to get off the Poofercoaster.

Why me? I'm harmless enough and on the other side of the planet with a wife and kids.

It wasnt you really. He just used you as a reason to attack me.

You posted something that made him (knowingly) pretend that he thought I "shared his shit" with you.

So I started getting messages and my phone was getting blown up and he was screaming and ranting about how I "shared his shit" with you and why its like "rape".

He knew damn well he was making it up to get some attention fix from me he wanted. Squish was sick that night. So I told him I would be unavailable to talk/chat.

So he decided to find some drama that he thought would excuse him violating a boundary and getting me to inter act with him anyway.

See I was SUPPOSED to be like "omg I didnt do anything! You gotta believe me! Please I'll prove it!" And then he would "settle down" and listen to me and be like "omg I'm sorry. So what are you up to?"

It was that kinda game. I recognized it immediately. Told him I shared nothing with anyone and if he contacted me further I'd involve police and that was that. Then the drama hit the board.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Poofer was OK towards me, but I realize others had issues with him or he them...

You gotta keep a good and healthy distance from that one. As long as you are just posting.....you're good.

I've chatted with him and it was all good. But I realise you two or three have problems with each other...

I'm just me.

Chatting is chatting. Keep a good and healthy distance. And dont tell him anything he can weaponize later if you accidently flip his crazy switch.

You dont want to get close enough to get past the mask. And since this is just a forum and you are both men....that's not even likely to ever happen.

I'm not saying dont like the guy or chat with the guy. I will tell anyone I give a fuck about to be cautious with that one. People like that are professional schemers. They pull shit normal people would never even think about.

But the action.... the deception.... that would piss me the fuck off.... and I'd have to resurrect a former self....lulz....

My crazy switch is well and truly buried under a mountain of earth....but.... just but.... if somebody fucks around with me repeatedly, I'm an Olympic shovel star.... :)

I'm the same.

YOU were the actually the reason he used to start flipping on me. I just decided to get off the Poofercoaster.

Why me? I'm harmless enough and on the other side of the planet with a wife and kids.

You posted something that made him (knowingly) pretend that he thought I "shared his shit" with you.

So I started getting messages and my phone was getting blown up and he was screaming and ranting about how I "shared his shit" with you and why its like "rape".

He knew damn well he was making it up to get some attention fix from me he wanted. Squish was sick that night. So I told him I would be unavailable to talk/chat.

So he decided to find some drama that he thought would excuse him violating a boundary and getting me to inter act with him anyway.

See I was SUPPOSED to be like "omg I didnt do anything! You gotta believe me! Please I'll prove it!" And then he would "settle down" and listen to me and be like "omg I'm sorry. So what are you up to?"

It was that kinda game. I recognized it immediately. Told him I shared nothing with anyone and if he contacted me further I'd involve police and that was that. Then the drama hit the board.

Didn't realize I was a topic in all that stuff... I wish I wasn't....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm just me.

I'm the same.

Didn't realize I was a topic in all that stuff... I wish I wasn't....

Indeed.

I wish I wasn't either lol.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
@deport_liberals used to Trigger fat Oak just by being logged in

I swear to God.. as soon as he'd pop in the "who's online" list I'd start getting frantic PMs from Pig

funny as fuck

And for what? He doesn't bother anyone lol. Shes a controling spazz.
Well, way back in the olden days I was an admin at cbt and got many of those same sort of messages about the poasters with whom she was engaged at the time. Needless to say my attempts at mitigating such situations were not met with gratitude.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I swear to God.. as soon as he'd pop in the "who's online" list I'd start getting frantic PMs from Pig

funny as fuck

Well, way back in the olden days I was an admin at cbt and got many of those sane sort of messages about the poasters with whom she was engaged at the time. Needless to say my attempts at mitigating such situations were not met with gratitude.
Same here.

when she starts blowing smoke out her snout and stomping her hoofs you just have to do what she says or she’s leaving the internetz forever

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

funny as fuck

Well, way back in the olden days I was an admin at cbt and got many of those same sort of messages about the poasters with whom she was engaged at the time. Needless to say my attempts at mitigating such situations were not met with gratitude.

It's been going on the same way for a LONG TIME lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

funny as fuck

She uses people... or tries to.... privately against her pet peeves of the day, then one day.... usually days or weeks later, you're that pet peeve! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

funny as fuck

She uses people... or tries to.... privately against her pet peeves of the day, then one day.... usually days or weeks later, you're that pet peeve! :LOL3:

You just preached to choir, Frood.

Gotdamn. Just a year and a half ago I was trying to mediate between her and Murd. All stuck in a psycho sammich shat out of the ass of Satan.

Now they both turned :LOL3:

Now I dont have to hear either of them. No more fatty fat fights :D

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

funny as fuck

I have never seen a moar manipulative poaster. Although it is usually done rather clumsily...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

funny as fuck

Gotdamn. Just a year and a half ago I was trying to mediate between her and Murd. All stuck in a psycho sammich shat out of the ass of Satan.

Can you imagine when Oak turfs Murdock and Murdock again plunges into a new phase of "goodbye cruel mean world" despair?

Neither one of those tubby bints should be on forums...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

funny as fuck

Can you imagine when Oak turfs Murdock and Murdock again plunges into a new phase of "goodbye cruel mean world" despair?

Neither one of those tubby bints should be on forums...

When they cant use me to keep their bond alive anymore and they flip on eachother?

Its gonna be Break fall taking my RETIRED position :LOL3:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Hey deport. Didn’t Dildo used to be a normal dude once ?

Well he was always weird about religion but TRUMP seems to have pushed him over the edge.
Pig told me he was a Bible Belt thumper
Well, when he started cbt he was very committed to real free speech. For a couple of years it was really a great board. Then he got into the mindset of not wanting to pay to platform views he did not agree with. Add TRUMP plus hormone disruption and you see the results...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The only advantage I could see is that if poark is directed at an appropriate target she can put in 10 to 12 hours of rage poasting and so could save him the labor.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I had a 5 oz gold bracelet and matching chain back in the 2000's, they were very popular back then. The price of gold ended up going through the roof and pretty much everyone cashed in and sold their gold, me included lol.

They were this style;

il_fullxfull.484207299_9q2r.jpg

I still have a bracelet that I’ve had since the 90s. It’s so big, I feel like a Cuban drug lord when I wear it, but this style link will never go out of style. Ever.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even admin and peaches were happy she got booted off CBT

Really??

No nose and no nads actually said it?
I don't understand why spoon still puts up with it. She has said some of the crudest filth imaginable to spoon's wife and basically drove her from the boards way back when...

You know what cracks me up?

They are the most viscious with other women. Have you noticed?

They get testi with the men.....but women? Ooo boy. Viscious.

They will all but kiss mens asses and may as well say "daddy approve of me".....but women? Yikes.

I'm always softer on women. Always. I wont tolerate bullshit but I dont get next level vile at all let alone with women.

Probably because men do not frighten me nor do i require male approval. Nor am I an insecure misogynist.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Really??

I don't understand why spoon still puts up with it. She has said some of the crudest filth imaginable to spoon's wife and basically drove her from the boards way back when...

They will all but kiss mens asses and may as well say "daddy approve of me".....but women? Yikes.

I'm always softer on women. Always. I wont tolerate bullshit but I dont get next level vile at all let alone with women.

Probably because men do not frighten me nor do i require male approval.

Lulz....

I'm tougher on the wimminz because they're more fun to crack up.

Most women are vain superficial beasts. The investment and return margins are more beneficial....

Though I'm still not sure what bits Oak and Locustbug were initially born with. They come from Cali.... it could go any way....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really??

Probably because men do not frighten me nor do i require male approval.

Lulz....

I'm tougher on the wimminz because they're more fun to crack up.

Most women are vain superficial beasts. The investment and return margins are more beneficial....

They are much easier to crack. It doesnt take much at all.

And yes you are right. Many are. I'm careful not to say "most".....but many are.

Its insecurity, really. Women are taught to pretty much hate womanhood and that emulating masculinity is the desirable and respectful thing. And it's always the worst of masculine behaviour. Feminine softness is legit viewed as "weak".

That's where that vanity comes from. Insecurity.