I'm thinking about dropping like 6k to 7K on a solid gold chain

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Even admin and peaches were happy she got booted off CBT

Really??

No nose and no nads actually said it?
I don't understand why spoon still puts up with it. She has said some of the crudest filth imaginable to spoon's wife and basically drove her from the boards way back when...

You know what cracks me up?

They are the most viscious with other women. Have you noticed?

They get testi with the men.....but women? Ooo boy. Viscious.

They will all but kiss mens asses and may as well say "daddy approve of me".....but women? Yikes.

I'm always softer on women. Always. I wont tolerate bullshit but I dont get next level vile at all let alone with women.

Probably because men do not frighten me nor do i require male approval.

Lulz....

I'm tougher on the wimminz because they're more fun to crack up.

Most women are vain superficial beasts. The investment and return margins are more beneficial....

They are much easier to crack. It doesnt take much at all.

And yes you are right. Many are. I'm careful not to say "most".....but many are.

Its insecurity, really. Women are taught to pretty much hate womanhood and that emulating masculinity is the desirable and respectful thing. And it's always the worst of masculine behaviour. Feminine softness is legit viewed as "weak".

That's where that vanity comes from. Insecurity.

I just like winding up bitches.... they always bite.

A dude generally goes "meh, don't give a fuck".... but a chick?

"How dare you call me an obese inbred whore who doesn't know where a salad fork should be placed!!!@!!! Arghhhhhh!!! And I DON'T eat with my feet!"

More rewarding I guess...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really??

I don't understand why spoon still puts up with it. She has said some of the crudest filth imaginable to spoon's wife and basically drove her from the boards way back when...

They will all but kiss mens asses and may as well say "daddy approve of me".....but women? Yikes.

I'm always softer on women. Always. I wont tolerate bullshit but I dont get next level vile at all let alone with women.

Lulz....

Most women are vain superficial beasts. The investment and return margins are more beneficial....

And yes you are right. Many are. I'm careful not to say "most".....but many are.

Its insecurity, really. Women are taught to pretty much hate womanhood and that emulating masculinity is the desirable and respectful thing. And it's always the worst of masculine behaviour. Feminine softness is legit viewed as "weak".

"How dare you call me an obese inbred whore who doesn't know where a salad fork should be placed!!!@!!! Arghhhhhh!!! And I DON'T eat with my feet!"

I've definately seen some pretty intense and wild drama come spewing out of men lol.

Men get real stingy about their intelligence and their manliness. You start chipping at how a man feels about his intelligence.... especailly as a woman....they will have a few melty fits and say some pretty funny shit lol.

Women get very vindictive.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Really??

Spoon aka peaches aka @Levon is a pussy

His face definitely is..... if nothing else.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Really??

Lulz....

I've definately seen some pretty intense and wild drama come spewing out of men lol.

Men get real stingy about their intelligence and their manliness. You start chipping at how a man feels about his intelligence.... especailly as a woman....they will have a few melty fits and say some pretty funny shit lol.

Women get very vindictive.

Those guys haven't discovered their inner John Wayne yet.. :Happy5:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Really??

He’s not a Hermaphrodite like your pal DD

X

xXx
Site Supporter
aryan the white nikker LOL
I buy broken gold and attempt to melt it down, havent made rich quite yet

This fuckin' loser is useless.
awww lookit you thinking I'm 11
maxresdefault.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had no idea that this was going to become a trophy thread to me.

Thanks for sharing all your butthurt. It's been revealing.

Deport lives for me online. Smallie takes second place because it hasn't been 13-14 years of butthurt. But he may catch up because the butt hurt is deep.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What do you guys think

Figaro chain necklace vs Cuban link?

Still undecided but I need something flashy when I step out of my brand new Audi A8 on my way to dine at an expense steakhouse

thoughts? Tears? Fears?

How are you going to "wear" something that is taller and bigger than you, Papa Smurf?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you guys think

Still undecided but I need something flashy when I step out of my brand new Audi A8 on my way to dine at an expense steakhouse

thoughts? Tears? Fears?

How are you going to "wear" something that is taller and bigger than you, Papa Smurf?

He might just drown in a puddle.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What do you guys think

thoughts? Tears? Fears?

He might just drown in a puddle.

Hell, that stupid fucker would drown in a Dixie Cup.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Frood Having thought a bit about it I suppose that if someone was really out to wreck you on here they could share with your employer a political post you made or an offensive remark, that's a real danger that I never thought about... @Dove what happened to you again with your employer and that little degenerate?

I'll go ahead and tell the whole story.

So part of my job was wound care. And when you wound care or need to document there was a camera for the floor, so you could document images into the patients chart.

Well we had a mentally incompetent patient from a home. He hadn't crapped in nearly a week and the concern was a blockage. We were communicating with his home nurse, so when he finally went, we photographed it for his nurse and chart. We often couldnt find the camera for the floor.....so we would end up using our phones. So I used mine because my charge nurse (who was in the photo as well) told me to use mine.

So Scotini and I would message through the day. And I went to send him a meme, and accidently sent that picture (the pics were next to eachother. It was FB messenger). It was a total accident. And he laughed....but I just kinda ignored it and kept with the convo about other stuff.

Its important to note that there was no PHI(protected health info) anywhere in the pic. Thusly it was not a HIPAA issue. It was a cell phone policy issue.

Now fast forward a month and a half and we having that episode about the Switch. And he was threatening to do something if I didnt do what he wanted. Which was pay to get his Switch out of pawn and ship it to him immediately. So he started with ultimatums....he basically sabotaged himself. He was so off the bean rude, demanding and entitled that I decided I wasnt sending to him. I sent it directly back to the kid it belonged to.

So for "revenge", he must have remembered that pic and decided to report this to my job.

So I get sent home and my job does this investigation. I told my DON everything and showed her what happened. The investigation took nearly a week. So after a week they decided to suspend me for two weeks unpaid for a cell phone violation AND suspended the nurse who was in the pic. The camera thing was an ongoing issue because....we have to document images, but they didnt make sure we have what we needed so we didnt have a choice using the phones.

Anyway after talking to my husband....we decided it was best if I just quite. This guy knowing where I work, being unhinged and vengeful ....we didnt want to deal with him in reality ever again so we found it best to cut off that avenue entirely.

I did have police involved and was documenting all of his unwanted maliscious contact.

It was just crazy. He really is a horrible and unhinged person. He has done similar....of not the same...sort of stuff to every woman who has dumped him. He is petty and vengeful.

And him and I were not even some committed thing either. We talked for a few weeks and met up like 3 times. He is a controling abuser so....he does stuff like that and tries to spin it into him being some hero who does the right thing. Typical narcissistic delusions.
They turn to it to try and bully their way through a forum argument usually. Notice how some of those "flamers" are so concerned about being net dead or whatever. Or the ones who try and hide behind new screen names. Personally I view poasting as a slightly embarrassing hobby. But I am sort of addicted to it, like Pumpkin Spice lattes....

The "net dead" thing is so beyond pathetic :LOL3:

And they are not even embarrassed by thinking like that.

I dont give a single rip fucking shit about what anyone on a forum thinks of me. It does not matter at ALL. But these idiots literally get so invested emotionally into whatever appearances they THINK they have.

Scrot and Dingleberry Flynn.....have been carrying on now for 3 years as if their feelings or opinions matter to anyone. It couldnt be more obvious at this point that their retarded and desperate campaign to "shame" me off the board so that Scrot can pretend he has this image he wants is totally futile and if theyve accomplished anything....theyve demonstrated how fucked up they actually are.

That's what you do when you are dealing with someone who decides to launch the character smear campaign. You just let them. Call out the major lies, but dont bother defending yourself because its unessesary and a waste....and all you gotta do is sit back and let them show everyone themselves why you wanted them out of your life.

Theyve proven there is something very deeply wrong with them and proven how pathologically dishonest and deluded they are and I didnt have to do a single thing.

My attitude on this has always been.... people are going to believe whatever they want to believe and if they want to believe some hateful and stupid drama? LET them. That's their level.

Absolutely none of that situation belonged on the forum and I knew when he wouldnt shut up about him and I on his podcast that he was gonna continue blasting things publically because he really wants people to see him a certain way. He doesnt understand he does the opposite.

They are all about how they "look" and they dont know how to not project that. They really cannot fathom that other people dont really care much about that at all. It's an alien concept to them because of their cluster b narcissism.

Because this isn't "gas lighting" you fucking attention whore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Frood Having thought a bit about it I suppose that if someone was really out to wreck you on here they could share with your employer a political post you made or an offensive remark, that's a real danger that I never thought about... @Dove what happened to you again with your employer and that little degenerate?

I'll go ahead and tell the whole story.

So part of my job was wound care. And when you wound care or need to document there was a camera for the floor, so you could document images into the patients chart.

Well we had a mentally incompetent patient from a home. He hadn't crapped in nearly a week and the concern was a blockage. We were communicating with his home nurse, so when he finally went, we photographed it for his nurse and chart. We often couldnt find the camera for the floor.....so we would end up using our phones. So I used mine because my charge nurse (who was in the photo as well) told me to use mine.

So Scotini and I would message through the day. And I went to send him a meme, and accidently sent that picture (the pics were next to eachother. It was FB messenger). It was a total accident. And he laughed....but I just kinda ignored it and kept with the convo about other stuff.

Its important to note that there was no PHI(protected health info) anywhere in the pic. Thusly it was not a HIPAA issue. It was a cell phone policy issue.

Now fast forward a month and a half and we having that episode about the Switch. And he was threatening to do something if I didnt do what he wanted. Which was pay to get his Switch out of pawn and ship it to him immediately. So he started with ultimatums....he basically sabotaged himself. He was so off the bean rude, demanding and entitled that I decided I wasnt sending to him. I sent it directly back to the kid it belonged to.

So for "revenge", he must have remembered that pic and decided to report this to my job.

So I get sent home and my job does this investigation. I told my DON everything and showed her what happened. The investigation took nearly a week. So after a week they decided to suspend me for two weeks unpaid for a cell phone violation AND suspended the nurse who was in the pic. The camera thing was an ongoing issue because....we have to document images, but they didnt make sure we have what we needed so we didnt have a choice using the phones.

Anyway after talking to my husband....we decided it was best if I just quite. This guy knowing where I work, being unhinged and vengeful ....we didnt want to deal with him in reality ever again so we found it best to cut off that avenue entirely.

I did have police involved and was documenting all of his unwanted maliscious contact.

It was just crazy. He really is a horrible and unhinged person. He has done similar....of not the same...sort of stuff to every woman who has dumped him. He is petty and vengeful.

And him and I were not even some committed thing either. We talked for a few weeks and met up like 3 times. He is a controling abuser so....he does stuff like that and tries to spin it into him being some hero who does the right thing. Typical narcissistic delusions.
They turn to it to try and bully their way through a forum argument usually. Notice how some of those "flamers" are so concerned about being net dead or whatever. Or the ones who try and hide behind new screen names. Personally I view poasting as a slightly embarrassing hobby. But I am sort of addicted to it, like Pumpkin Spice lattes....

The "net dead" thing is so beyond pathetic :LOL3:

And they are not even embarrassed by thinking like that.

I dont give a single rip fucking shit about what anyone on a forum thinks of me. It does not matter at ALL. But these idiots literally get so invested emotionally into whatever appearances they THINK they have.

Scrot and Dingleberry Flynn.....have been carrying on now for 3 years as if their feelings or opinions matter to anyone. It couldnt be more obvious at this point that their retarded and desperate campaign to "shame" me off the board so that Scrot can pretend he has this image he wants is totally futile and if theyve accomplished anything....theyve demonstrated how fucked up they actually are.

That's what you do when you are dealing with someone who decides to launch the character smear campaign. You just let them. Call out the major lies, but dont bother defending yourself because its unessesary and a waste....and all you gotta do is sit back and let them show everyone themselves why you wanted them out of your life.

Theyve proven there is something very deeply wrong with them and proven how pathologically dishonest and deluded they are and I didnt have to do a single thing.

My attitude on this has always been.... people are going to believe whatever they want to believe and if they want to believe some hateful and stupid drama? LET them. That's their level.

Absolutely none of that situation belonged on the forum and I knew when he wouldnt shut up about him and I on his podcast that he was gonna continue blasting things publically because he really wants people to see him a certain way. He doesnt understand he does the opposite.

They are all about how they "look" and they dont know how to not project that. They really cannot fathom that other people dont really care much about that at all. It's an alien concept to them because of their cluster b narcissism.

Because this isn't "gas lighting" you fucking attention whore.

That's a lot of words proving that she doesn't "give a single rip fucking shit" about what anyone here thinks of her. I can't imagine what it would be like if she did.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Any man who spends good money on gold chains is a fucking moran. But we already knew that about Biggie.
It’s weird….none of us males really wear jewellery on our necks. We buy houses and reliable cars here in Oz.
LoL. You "buy"? Yiu mean you become a debt slave, you scum.

You do what others do and copy you gimp. 20 to 30 years of a debt slave to buy a depreciated asset aka car and a house?

You beta cuck. Is this thr lifestyle you dreamt of? Obeying to your BOSS because you know, state and bank have you by thr balls? You are tied.for life. Dumb wage cuck

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Really??

I didn't respect the guy before, but this "Levon" farce has made me respect him even less....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL @ Lily trying to save face by claiming some sort of "win" for being widely disliked and having her less than flattering antics from over the years laid bare for all to see.

Yep Poarka, you really showed teh haterz!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily gained 10 pounds over the last weeks. Chips, fast food and fear of money and pandemic made her lazy. The fat swine she is.

She should logg off.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL @ Lily trying to save face by claiming some sort of "win" for being widely disliked and having her less than flattering antics from over the years laid bare for all to see.

Yep Poarka, you really showed teh haterz!!!
she hasnt been here for a few days but you couldnt stop yapping about her LOL you missed her dont lie you wouldnt stfu akaahaahahahahahahaaa