I'm thinking about dropping like 6k to 7K on a solid gold chain

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Or was it the crying fucktard who I beat senselessly up and down this forum til he got his beloved panel revoked?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ok, geriatric youth targeting third world faggot....
Why does he repost pics you've posted hoping it has an effect? I've never understood this mindset from people, some folk think that say reposting a selfie will trigger you or some shit when you wouldn't have posted it in the first place if it bothered you... :Confused4:

It's a projection thing. People who do this or go for PI are people who are impacted and invested in how they want people to see them.

Cluster B inflicted people have very deep shame about themselves.

So they project that shame onto other people.
It doesn't make sense to me...

Because you dont have deep shame about yourself and you are not invested in some "image" and trying to control how other people view you.

So it's easier for you to have common sense boundaries. Them? Not so much.

Of course I'm talking about people who use pictures and PI without consent as ammo.
lol I'm quite happy with my looks, sometimes I look good in pics sometimes I don't but the way I see it is that it could be worse a whole lot worse... Do you think a picture of someone is PI? To me, the only thing that should be considered PI is a name and address or bank details lol...

I dont think pictures are PI as long as the person shared it to begin with.

And yeah PI is personal identifying info like addresses and numbers....socail media pages.

Using private stuff you were told in confidence later on against that person on a forum is shit, scumbag behavior....but not really PI.

Pictures are PI.

Posting pictures of a members family is scumbag behavior.

We never used to think of pictures as PI at Valhalla.

Photochops were a popular thing there so pictures were pretty much nessesary. I know different boards have different rules on that.

Posting family members pictures is psychotic.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Ok, geriatric youth targeting third world faggot....
Why does he repost pics you've posted hoping it has an effect? I've never understood this mindset from people, some folk think that say reposting a selfie will trigger you or some shit when you wouldn't have posted it in the first place if it bothered you... :Confused4:

It's a projection thing. People who do this or go for PI are people who are impacted and invested in how they want people to see them.

Cluster B inflicted people have very deep shame about themselves.

So they project that shame onto other people.
It doesn't make sense to me...

Because you dont have deep shame about yourself and you are not invested in some "image" and trying to control how other people view you.

So it's easier for you to have common sense boundaries. Them? Not so much.

Of course I'm talking about people who use pictures and PI without consent as ammo.
lol I'm quite happy with my looks, sometimes I look good in pics sometimes I don't but the way I see it is that it could be worse a whole lot worse... Do you think a picture of someone is PI? To me, the only thing that should be considered PI is a name and address or bank details lol...

I dont think pictures are PI as long as the person shared it to begin with.

And yeah PI is personal identifying info like addresses and numbers....socail media pages.

Using private stuff you were told in confidence later on against that person on a forum is shit, scumbag behavior....but not really PI.

Pictures are PI.

Posting pictures of a members family is scumbag behavior.
According to you, I know what's scumbag behaviour too, as long as I'm opposite to you I'm good... I'd post your family all day and there's fuck all you can do about it slapper!

there, bitch. You’re off ignore. Let’s see how hard I can make you spaz today:LOL3:

as for my family, try it. You’d lose your panel again cuz no one would post here with your scumbag ass. I ain’t ashamed of my beautiful family. They don’t look nothing like your craterfaced ass lmao

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Any man who spends good money on gold chains is a fucking moran. But we already knew that about Biggie.
Meanwhile. When the markets crumble gold will continue to be a safe haven for investors

Could lotus actually be any dumber?
gold chains are such an investment :facepalm:

Versus what? Gold coins?

A mint stamped gold coin from 1/20th of an ounce to an ounce has huge markups as the size gets smaller...

Getting the right blend in gold chain links is actually smarter.
gold chains get you pennies to the dollar bruh

Cheap gold chains... yeah.

Spot price doesn't differentiate....
you aint getting what you put into a chain back ...

The weight of a gold chain is the weight of spot plus premium for the craftsmanship and the purity.

Why I am the person explaining this to you now.

It should be readily apparent.....except perhaps in California...

you aint getting what you put into a gold chain .. only an idiot would buy gold chains for investment

It depends what happens to the price of gold, when I had mine back in the 2000's, the value went through the roof...

If the economy crashes, precious metals are worth more than money, which at the end of the day is just worthless paper.

You’re just lucky you didn’t get bitch-slapped for your chain. Luckily you prize-poodles live in the more affluent parts of town. You must’ve been born with a silver spoon in your mouth Scouse!
:Excited6:

Bitch slapped ? LOL yeah right.

No silver spoon here, I'm from a working class background, just not a poor one.

What is it with internet tough guys on here? I'd fuckn love a BF cage fighting tournament lmfao

Gallium is unbearable when he gets going... he probably starts wrestling with his laptop in a drunken rage.

This head up Oak's smelly old asshole thing is most disgusting tho

seriously

who the fuck in their right mind flirts with that foul cow

Fetishists.

Gold chain wearers are fetishists? That makes sense, actually.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Didnt fat ugly Oak try to start her own forum and no one showed up?

lmao

that's what happens when you fat stupid and ugly both inside and out

sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer was OK towards me, but I realize others had issues with him or he them...

You gotta keep a good and healthy distance from that one. As long as you are just posting.....you're good.

You get involved on the level I did? THATS where you get the trouble.

I've chatted with him and it was all good. But I realise you two or three have problems with each other...

Not my business and not my place to interfere one way or another...

I'm just me.

Chatting is chatting. Keep a good and healthy distance. And dont tell him anything he can weaponize later if you accidently flip his crazy switch.

You dont want to get close enough to get past the mask. And since this is just a forum and you are both men....that's not even likely to ever happen.

I'm not saying dont like the guy or chat with the guy. I will tell anyone I give a fuck about to be cautious with that one. People like that are professional schemers. They pull shit normal people would never even think about.

He is entertaining though.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This limp ducked retard was actually threatening BF with starting his own forum.

BF has him here cuz ain’t no one else gonna be here 24/7 for free

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^^ Fuckin idiot failure!! Deeply clogged arteries a plenty! @fleabag!!!

Oiii lard ass!!! Still got it eh ya depressed lump of pig fat!

Are you still ugly, OJ? Why the fuck don’t you invest in some Proactive for your craters?
Ugly???? bahahahahahaa!!!!! Way outta your league ya fuckin greasy slob!!! Cheek calling anybody ugly lmao!!! Just make up that I've got craters thinking it bothers me PIG FAT!!! lmao

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Are you still ugly, OJ? Why the fuck don’t you invest in some Proactive for your craters?
Ugly???? bahahahahahaa!!!!! Way outta your league ya fuckin greasy slob!!! Cheek calling anybody ugly lmao!!! Just make up that I've got craters thinking it bothers me PIG FAT!!! lmao

You are ugly. Aryan looks way better than your girly-faced ass.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In other news

Admong is currently masturbating furiously to pictures of the proud boys leader

the guy is a real hardcore fag

ain't that right, @Admin. ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My tits are killing me today. They really fucking hurt.

Carry on.

I better not be pregnant. I'll have to kill myself.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

No one here is uglier than Oak tho

she looks like 500lbs of spoiled cottage cheese

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Poofer was OK towards me, but I realize others had issues with him or he them...

You gotta keep a good and healthy distance from that one. As long as you are just posting.....you're good.

I've chatted with him and it was all good. But I realise you two or three have problems with each other...

I'm just me.

Chatting is chatting. Keep a good and healthy distance. And dont tell him anything he can weaponize later if you accidently flip his crazy switch.

You dont want to get close enough to get past the mask. And since this is just a forum and you are both men....that's not even likely to ever happen.

I'm not saying dont like the guy or chat with the guy. I will tell anyone I give a fuck about to be cautious with that one. People like that are professional schemers. They pull shit normal people would never even think about.

Idgaf.... at least about my own shit.

If I chat with anyone and they tried to use it against me, I'd piss myself laughing...

But the action.... the deception.... that would piss me the fuck off.... and I'd have to resurrect a former self....lulz....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm just me.

But the action.... the deception.... that would piss me the fuck off.... and I'd have to resurrect a former self....lulz....

That's the thing I'm talking about. Accidently flip the crazy switch.

You don't even know you "did" anything wrong.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

No one here is uglier than Oak tho

she looks like 500lbs of spoiled cottage cheese

Oak reminds me of this video:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I'm just me.

If I chat with anyone and they tried to use it against me, I'd piss myself laughing...

I fought cun’T and lived. I’m the GOAT

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm just me.

Fat pig sez she's the ""GOAT"" too

but I think hers just stands for Gluttony Of All Time

saying

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm just me.

My crazy switch is well and truly buried under a mountain of earth....but.... just but.... if somebody fucks around with me repeatedly, I'm an Olympic shovel star.... :)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm just me.

I've fought him too... but never won or lost.... just had larfs...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm just me.

My crazy switch is well and truly buried under a mountain of earth....but.... just but.... if somebody fucks around with me repeatedly, I'm an Olympic shovel star.... :)

I'm the same.

I'm just saying....his has a hair trigger lol.

YOU were the actually the reason he used to start flipping on me. I just decided to get off the Poofercoaster.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@deport_liberals used to Trigger fat Oak just by being logged in

I swear to God.. as soon as he'd pop in the "who's online" list I'd start getting frantic PMs from Pig

funny as fuck

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm just me.

I'm the same.

I'm just saying....his has a hair trigger lol.

YOU were the actually the reason he used to start flipping on me. I just decided to get off the Poofercoaster.

Why me? I'm harmless enough and on the other side of the planet with a wife and kids.