OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Someone had a bad day

F2-E1-B4-CD-0-A06-4827-968-C-701-DCAABE9-A4.jpg
Fark...didn’t explode, but the ol’ digger would’ve had more than a headache. Do you have any RSL’s (Return & Sevices League) in Canada Ice? They’re very popular here in Australia. On the weekend at midday, everyone stops and takes a minute silence honouring the diggers: Lest We Forget. Canada has always been alongside Australia and America. I was very proud of the Canadians recently that helped Australia fight the bushfires. Three American pilots unfortunately went down during the blaze. RIP. But it was a Canadian company offering aerial support.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Tunnel Rat... Vietnam Not a job I would want.

EdNcvbE.jpg
Tunnel Rat... Vietnam Not a job I would want.

EdNcvbE.jpg
Silencer on a revolver? Bet that dont work worth a FUK! Guess it supresses the flash a bit tho.

It's more for protecting the shooters ears - - - - -
Get in a closet and fire a pistol and let us know what you think and for sure not a job for a old fat lifer !

upload-2019-2-27-18-57-7.png

There seems to be a lot of conflicting info on this weapon. Some sources say it was a .38 Special, but most say it was a .44 Magnum. The revolver pictured may be a prototype as most of the photos and info I have found show that the actual QSPR had a barrel less than one inch long, for extreme close quarter fighting inside a tunnel.

I honestly cannot imagine the terror of an underground gunfight in a space no wider than my shoulders. The tunnel rats were hard as woodpecker lips.