TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seamajor and a unknown buddy - - - - -

3d8051e33526bddb9efcf978c236eca0.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
On June 6, 1944, James M. Doohan of Vancouver, British Columbia, led D Company of Royal Winnipeg Rifles ashore at Juno beach for Canada.
He would be shot 6 times, survive and go on to become Scotty on Star Trek.

7BmLu3L.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tunnel Rat... Vietnam Not a job I would want.

EdNcvbE.jpg
Tunnel Rat... Vietnam Not a job I would want.

EdNcvbE.jpg
Silencer on a revolver? Bet that dont work worth a FUK! Guess it supresses the flash a bit tho.

It's more for protecting the shooters ears - - - - -
Get in a closet and fire a pistol and let us know what you think and for sure not a job for a old fat lifer !

upload-2019-2-27-18-57-7.png

There seems to be a lot of conflicting info on this weapon. Some sources say it was a .38 Special, but most say it was a .44 Magnum. The revolver pictured may be a prototype as most of the photos and info I have found show that the actual QSPR had a barrel less than one inch long, for extreme close quarter fighting inside a tunnel.

I honestly cannot imagine the terror of an underground gunfight in a space no wider than my shoulders. The tunnel rats were hard as woodpecker lips.
That cylinder is too short to be a 44Mag. Besides, the recoil would be vicious and the forcing cone flash would still blind you from a 44 mag. Its pretty bad on my Python when shooting 357's.