Important Group Poll

Is Admin aka Apey a fucking SPAMMER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I seem to recall that in the distant past this poster would now and then post something thoughtful.

... not since at least five or six years ago, anyway.
I tried doing that here, But Bigly and his band of merry gay men, chose to poke at me....well I can flame for days...or until the sissies ban me for emotional distress reasons.

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make you look incapable and stupid.

problem his written word makes him look worse
Such a sweet and small little man, so delicate.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This riff never worked for j00boi and it looks bad on you also. Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up.
Speaking of "looks bad"

That dollar tree nose replacement you have on your face looks like someone spray painted a folded napkin and stapled it to your face.

Maybe medicare for all can do something about that?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This riff never worked for j00boi and it looks bad on you also. Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up.
Speaking of "looks bad"

That dollar tree nose replacement you have on your face looks like someone spray painted a folded napkin and stapled it to your face.

72554321.jpg

Burn it Bigly, burn this place down!

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of "looks bad"

Speaking of you...

Isnt it about time you rotated your exhaustive portfolio of "insults" to give poor Natalie a bit of fresh air?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I seem to recall that in the distant past this poster would now and then post something thoughtful.

I tried doing that here, But Bigly and his band of merry gay men, chose to poke at me....well I can flame for days...or until the sissies ban me for emotional distress reasons.

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make look incapable and stupid.
Noted, but for those frightened and confused by a meme, I am always willing to explain them in a simple terms as possible. I have never seen so many "Trolls" so anally sensitive about what is supposed be time killing laughs

I only mention for the irony factor. You may recall when I was banned from CukcsBeenTarded for posting a number of humorous negro memes on a thread you started regarding "white supremacy" or some such. I do admit that 7 or 8 of them might have been a bit of overkill when one or two at the most would have been sufficient to make my point.

A point I never got the chance to make since I was immediately banned by the Low Rent Tranny who runs the place, incidentally. I am given to understand that he was very, very sensitive to racial issues at the time because he was shacked up with a 300 pound black girl.
My advice is, you should carry that anger to the grave with you.

No. The word you were looking for is "mirth," not "anger."

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make look incapable and stupid.
Noted, but for those frightened and confused by a meme, I am always willing to explain them in a simple terms as possible. I have never seen so many "Trolls" so anally sensitive about what is supposed be time killing laughs

I only mention for the irony factor. You may recall when I was banned from CukcsBeenTarded for posting a number of humorous negro memes on a thread you started regarding "white supremacy" or some such. I do admit that 7 or 8 of them might have been a bit of overkill when one or two at the most would have been sufficient to make my point.

A point I never got the chance to make since I was immediately banned by the Low Rent Tranny who runs the place, incidentally. I am given to understand that he was very, very sensitive to racial issues at the time because he was shacked up with a 300 pound black girl.
Oh, come on, Raggedy.
How many times do we have to go over this.
You were getting your ass handed to you and so you did the one thing you knew you could do to get banned and stop the carnage.

Sure, Holliday, sure. And you are the only fisherman with the skills to catch them smallies in that polluted slough by your house.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make you look incapable and stupid.

why are you posting information about your daddy?

Didn't he rape you in the shower right before you became a girl scout?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I see, and we're still talking about years later, must have really doubled you over in mirth!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

why are you posting information about your daddy?

Didn't he rape you in the shower right before you became a girl scout?
dumpster.gif

Burn it down Bigly Burnout, you can do eet!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Speaking of "looks bad"

Speaking of "looks bad"

broken-record-550x509.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I see, and we're still talking about years later, must have really doubled you over in mirth!

I get milage out of it. Apparently the hypocrisy doesn't bother you and irony is a word whose definition eludes your ability to grasp.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Nah your just the flavor right now, real soft skin it appears musta been all the beatings as a kid and my sympathies there musta been awful
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

I was presenting my unbiased mod perspect.. is this gunna be an issue?

Im not your parents again sorry your so sensitive..

thicker skin and a spine youll be fine

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I get milage out of it. Apparently the hypocrisy doesn't bother you and irony is a word whose definition eludes your ability to grasp.
I don't own the forum, forum owners can do whatever they want, as we see in this forum.....I don't recall anyone ever getting banned, without a warning. So there's that.....Billdo has a very very low tolerance for bigotry of any sort....as we all should, right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nah your just the flavor right now, real soft skin it appears musta been all the beatings as a kid and my sympathies there musta been awful
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

Am I going to be held liable for his multiboard spazz attacks since technically it was I who pressed his little no no button with my fake solider troll?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I don't own the forum, forum owners can do whatever they want, as we see in this forum.....I don't recall anyone ever getting banned, without a warning. So there's that.....Billdo has a very very low tolerance for bigotry of any sort....as we all should, right?

I never got no "warning." Apparently one of the humorous negro memes struck too close to home for poor little Low Rent Dildo.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I get milage out of it.

Like my vet troll.

Which has sparked this beautiful 5 day shelter in place melt-a-thon sadzmins is having. :LMAO2:
The only thing you have ever sparked Bigly Dimbulb, is possibly a couple neurons.
Is that why you're lit up like a Christmas tree right now, fruitcake?
Watching football Twinkie, I can multitask all night if'n I want to.

sUppqRU.gif

Let the cleansing fire destroy it all!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I never got no "warning." Apparently one of the humorous negro memes struck too close to hame for poor little Low Rent Dildo.
You call it mirth, but feel the need to lash out in impotent rage, how Trumptardy of you!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I get milage out of it.

Like my vet troll.

Which has sparked this beautiful 5 day shelter in place melt-a-thon sadzmins is having. :LMAO2:
The only thing you have ever sparked Bigly Dimbulb, is possibly a couple neurons.
Is that why you're lit up like a Christmas tree right now, fruitcake?
Watching football Twinkie, I can multitask all night if'n I want to.

sUppqRU.gif

Let the cleansing fire destroy it all!
You seem to be suffering from a case of the SADZ

and it's terminal I'm afraid

he's a little tune to cheer you up

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Huh?

see why ask then?

because "YOUR FEELINGS"

Level with me bud.

Am I going to be held liable for his multiboard spazz attacks since technically it was I who pressed his little no no button with my fake solider troll?

Haha like I have POWER Im just an image guy like matenance..hehe.. Im was just busting OPs transgendered testicles

wheres the issues Meltdown? (Sweatshops)

BF plants his own flag so its really on him and his vision

Im not seeing the hoopla personally and when hes preoccupied with life and before he catches up is the only time my opinion would be relevant

was it the one thread that was in the wrong sub..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

Your right Warnings are issued unless you decide to take on the FO behind the scenes .. Im sure hes not IMPRESSED about the forum reference but free speach is what it is , you think youll be ok sunshine

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haha like I have POWER Im just an image guy like matenance..hehe.. Im was just busting OPs transgendered testicles

wheres the issues Meltdown? (Sweatshops)

BF plants his own flag so its really on him and his vision

Im not seeing the hoopla personally and when hes preoccupied with life and before he catches up is the only time my opinion would be relevant

was it the one thread that was in the wrong sub..

I missed it too. Last night Flea was taking credit for it.

Oak

Factory Bastard
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

What is the essence of trolling? What is it that the troll is seeking? Let's discuss.