In America the People decide elections, not the media

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't know why you even care so much. You moved out of the US. You don't have to deal with ANY of the bullshit ANY of the presidents dish out. Why do you care so much?
I bet you would whine also if she did NOT care at all....
Then she would be "still american but not patriotic enough" :devil1:

She damn sure isn't patriotic. That's a guarantee. I know a TRUE patriot when I see one. I'm a fucking patriot. She is NOT a patriot.

Fuck off, Ms I'm-proud-of-my-low-IQ. You aren't smart enough to determine who is and who isn't a patriot. Keep accusing me of bullshit like that, and I'll keep on your dim little ass. Being dumb AND mean is not a good look for you.

There you go with that IQ bullshit again. You have an IQ test in your pocket? Did I somehow magically use the pencil you keep behind your ear and fill it out? Did you grade it for me? Fuck no. So until you actually see the score on MY IQ test, don't assume it's low. You can keep on me ALL you want to miss Lotus butt.....I'll drag your ass all over this forum no problem. Hands down.

It has nothing to do with a test. You clearly don't understand the basics of elementary logic. Neither do you understand how to verify claims by doing a modicum of legitimate research. You know nothing about US history, international relations, economics, or how the US political system works. You demonstrate that with almost every post you make. And claiming you are a patriot and I am not? A screaming red flag. You know nothing. Honey, I'm sorry, but I'm just speaking the truth. Don't try to win arguments with me. You do not have the bandwidth in your braincells.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I don't know why you even care so much. You moved out of the US. You don't have to deal with ANY of the bullshit ANY of the presidents dish out. Why do you care so much?

She damn sure isn't patriotic. That's a guarantee. I know a TRUE patriot when I see one. I'm a fucking patriot. She is NOT a patriot.

Fuck off, Ms I'm-proud-of-my-low-IQ. You aren't smart enough to determine who is and who isn't a patriot. Keep accusing me of bullshit like that, and I'll keep on your dim little ass. Being dumb AND mean is not a good look for you.
She is a slut, that makes up for it (in her mind) :LOL2:

You have but one more time to call me a slut and so help me I will pull strings from all different kinds of corners to find your ass.......don't think it's impossible you fucking Twit. You don't know my capabilities. The difference between you and I is that I do not fear ANY outcome you may bring. You're a bitch boy at best. Watch your mouth FAG! You're talking to a LADY. Guess you don't know what a lady is. You treat your wife like pure D shit. I will narrow you down and pinpoint your location. Rest assured I have done it before. Keep fucking with me.......I can touch you without EVER putting my hands on you!!!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

She is a slut, that makes up for it (in her mind) :LOL2:

you and you're kind are sluts

OIP-w-CSEth6q-TDVv-WRZCf-Bi-AAHa-JQ.jpg

Succubus

Site Supporter

There you go with that IQ bullshit again. You have an IQ test in your pocket? Did I somehow magically use the pencil you keep behind your ear and fill it out? Did you grade it for me? Fuck no. So until you actually see the score on MY IQ test, don't assume it's low. You can keep on me ALL you want to miss Lotus butt.....I'll drag your ass all over this forum no problem. Hands down.

It has nothing to do with a test. You clearly don't understand the basics of elementary logic. Neither do you understand how to verify claims by doing a modicum of legitimate research. You know nothing about US history, international relations, economics, or how the US political system works. You demonstrate that with almost every post you make. And claiming you are a patriot and I am not? A screaming red flag. You know nothing. Honey, I'm sorry, but I'm just speaking the truth. Don't try to win arguments with me. You do not have the bandwidth in your braincells.

When you take the time to get Maxis' dick out your mouth then you can talk to me.....until then, it's fucking illiterate jabbering that no one fucking cares to hear. Stop talking out the side of your neck, Lotus.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
But it's so obvious.... :SadFace:

Q

Banned
On which facts do you base this conclusion? :Confused:
Her lack of give a fuck about people's constitutional rights. Period.
You already tol me that you're on your period. Sorry, not interesting information.

Back to the subject! Can you please clarify by some links to posts of her? I haven't seen those....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Biden has dementia. Trump doesn't.
Trump doesn't have dementia? LMAO
Both do not suffer from dementia.
With Trump it would be very very clear if he did. He is just not smart enough to hide it.
Biden is accused of this because he stutters. That is VERY different from dementia. It's just propaganda spread by Trump's campaign team.

Biden has no dementia? Well, glad we got that out of the way. He must of really knew what he was talking about then, when he said this.....

4lkxol.jpg

giphy.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
When you take the time to get Maxis' dick out your mouth then you can talk to me.....until then, it's fucking illiterate jabbering that no one fucking cares to hear. Stop talking out the side of your neck, Lotus.
I'm a happy married man and do not cheat on my wife. Please stop mentioning that I would, it's a lie.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You already tol me that you're on your period. Sorry, not interesting information.

Back to the subject! Can you please clarify by some links to posts of her? I haven't seen those....

Seriously. I don't remember posting one thing that indicated I don't give a fuck about people's constitutional rights.

Q

Banned
Kamala Harris hasn't given up her seat, yet. Wonder why? If she is gonna be VP then she should allow some other candidate to take up HER seat. I think she's worried that if Biden doesn't GET the presidency and she gives up her seat, she'll be without a job because she can't get it back once it goes to someone else.....maybe she knows something we don't.
Do you just walk away as soon as you found a new job? I would not! And I do not allow the people I work with either.
Decent people take care of a good transfer to their successor. They even help finding a good successor if required.
Depends on the job and your title.
Sure, but in this case I would expect her to do some kind of transfer to her successor.

But indeed, if your job is throwing garbage in the truck, then not much transfer to your successor is required :LOL2:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Good, solid argument, Suckuoff. Thanks for taking time to do the research! You're getting better!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Biden has dementia. Trump doesn't.
Trump doesn't have dementia? LMAO
Both do not suffer from dementia.
With Trump it would be very very clear if he did. He is just not smart enough to hide it.
Biden is accused of this because he stutters. That is VERY different from dementia. It's just propaganda spread by Trump's campaign team.

Biden has no dementia? Well, glad we got that out of the way. He must of really knew what he was talking about then, when he said this.....

4lkxol.jpg

giphy.gif
Fucking Lotusbutt!!! I will intellectually separate your outer labia from your inner labia!

Q

Banned

Seriously. I don't remember posting one thing that indicated I don't give a fuck about people's constitutional rights.
I know, I have read most of the serious stuff here and I remember a lot :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Good, solid argument, suckuoff. Thanks for taking time to do the research! You're getting better!
You represent a pervert !

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Good, solid argument, suckuoff. Thanks for taking time to do the research! You're getting better!

I don't represent anyone but myself.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Maxis is what you’re about!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Ad hominem. Logical fallacy, dude. Yeah. You'd lose in an IQ competition.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Baby... I’m your highest aptitude! I am your Lord!

Succubus

Site Supporter

It's apparent you are against the 2nd ammendment. Some people like their rights even though others think they shouldn't have them. Doesn't give someone else the right to have them taken away.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

You could never beat me in a fucking intellectual competition woman!
Do you know who the fuck I am? I am Gallium! I destroy trolls for the love of it!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Do you know who the fuck I am? I am Gallium! I destroy trolls for the love of it!

Yeah. I believe you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Yeah. I believe you.
What?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

It's apparent you are against the 2nd ammendment. Some people like their rights even though others think they shouldn't have them. Doesn't give someone else the right to have them taken away.

When have I said one word here about the 2nd? There you go again. Leaping to conclusions. Please don't hurt yourself, Einsteinette.

Succubus

Site Supporter

When have I said one word here about the 2nd? There you go again. Leaping to conclusions. Please don't hurt yourself, Einsteinette.

You stated that the only ammendment I clearly know about is the 2nd ammendment. No, its not. I'm assuming (perhaps being an idiot by doing so BUT when YOU lie with dogs YOU catch fleas- concerning Maxis) that you are against the 2nd ammendment due to your very lefty liberal presentation of yourself.