In America the People decide elections, not the media

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Food for thought:

Kamala Harris hasn't given up her seat, yet. Wonder why? If she is gonna be VP then she should allow some other candidate to take up HER seat. I think she's worried that if Biden doesn't GET the presidency and she gives up her seat, she'll be without a job because she can't get it back once it goes to someone else.....maybe she knows something we don't.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!
Her term hasn't expired. She faces the issue of continuity of her paycheck and bennies like healthcare and such. It's a common enough practice. Since her term is unexpired, her governor will have time after January to appoint someone to take the seat. Just as with Obama in 2008, Ford in 1973 or 4, etc.

True but if I were absolutely 100% positive that I was gonna be the VP of the US then I would go ahead and allow someone else take my job.....but I will just sit back and watch how all this shit plays out in the end.......like a good girl.

That ignorant and duplicitous cunt has no business holding any office.
[/QUODonghae.

Look what she did for Cali. Nothing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
17 attorneys general have joined the suit folks. The Court will save us now.

This is just going to further deteriorate democracy in the USA. But, oh, well, the country is toast anyway, thanks to Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, and Trump. All of them worked very hard to steal from the workers and give to the billionaires, and they succeeded in that by chipping away at the democratic process.
Cheating is cheating...nobody likes that kinda shit behaviour. Recount, re-count, re-count, re-cunt, recount...rePublicans, republicans, republicans...

Sorry about that, I think there was too much cinnamon on top of my milk tart!

:whistling:

Are you talking about the 2000 election? Yes, we should go back and recount it, and nullify Bush's "win." That was an actual stolen election. About which you cons were silent. This recount push is a complete hoax.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Food for thought:

Kamala Harris hasn't given up her seat, yet. Wonder why? If she is gonna be VP then she should allow some other candidate to take up HER seat. I think she's worried that if Biden doesn't GET the presidency and she gives up her seat, she'll be without a job because she can't get it back once it goes to someone else.....maybe she knows something we don't.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Her new job starts on Jan 20. She still has more than a month.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

Why. You think Trump, who lost by more than 5 million votes, is going to win his bullshit lawsuits? Right. See you on Jan 20, Trumpecile.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This is just going to further deteriorate democracy in the USA. But, oh, well, the country is toast anyway, thanks to Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, and Trump. All of them worked very hard to steal from the workers and give to the billionaires, and they succeeded in that by chipping away at the democratic process.
Cheating is cheating...nobody likes that kinda shit behaviour. Recount, re-count, re-count, re-cunt, recount...rePublicans, republicans, republicans...

Are you talking about the 2000 election? Yes, we should go back and recount it, and nullify Bush's "win." That was an actual stolen election. About which you cons were silent. This recount push is a complete hoax.

I hate doing this but it's necessary to remind you that you're a fool.

Fools forget quite easily.

Fools have the mental aptitude of parrots, primates, or young children.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

Why. You think Trump, who lost by more than 5 million votes, is going to win his bullshit lawsuits? Right. See you on Jan 20, Trumpecile.

I don't know why you even care so much. You moved out of the US. You don't have to deal with ANY of the bullshit ANY of the presidents dish out. Why do you care so much?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No LemmingBud, the need for widespread and massive mailed in ballots was a HOAX.

smarten up

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I hope they do a real recount. I want to watch Trump stroke out when he finds out he lost by even more than we thought.

FAKE RECOUNT!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

I don't know why you even care so much. You moved out of the US. You don't have to deal with ANY of the bullshit ANY of the presidents dish out. Why do you care so much?

I still pay taxes in the US, and I still have family there. AND I still vote there. I care more than you fools who voted for Trump. Clearly.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

I still pay taxes in the US, and I still have family there. AND I still vote there. I care more than you fools who voted for Trump. Clearly.

Then why leave this country you so love???

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Actually, I hope they do a real recount. I want to watch Trump stroke out when he finds out he lost by even more than we thought.

FAKE RECOUNT!!!
Do a recount after forcing in person voting and see how much Biden loses by

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

You can love more than one country, you know. I know that's hard to wrap your brain around, but literally millions of Americans live outside the USA. You don't stop being an American when you move.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

You can love more than one country, you know. I know that's hard to wrap your brain around, but literally millions of Americans live outside the USA. You don't stop being an American when you move.

You stop being American once you become a registered democrat tho

Succubus

Site Supporter
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

Your political views have proven you anti-American time and again. True Americans care about their constitutional rights. True Americans care about the ammendments and the history this country was founded upon, regardless the outcome of such.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

Your political views have proven you anti-Anerican time and again. True Americans care about their constitutional rights. True Americans care about the ammendments and the history this country was founded upon, regardless the outcome of such.

I am not anti-American. You insult your own intelligence when you make such an unfounded claim. You clearly don't understand the history this country was founded on, nor do you know what I think about it, in any way, shape, or form. Do you know what the emoluments clause is? And how many amendments do you know outside of the 2nd?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

Your political views have proven you anti-Anerican time and again. True Americans care about their constitutional rights. True Americans care about the ammendments and the history this country was founded upon, regardless the outcome of such.

I am not anti-American. You insult your own intelligence when you make such an unfounded claim. You clearly don't understand the history this country was founded on, nor do you know what I think about it, in any way, shape, or form. Do you know what the emoluments clause is? And how many amendments do you know outside of the 2nd?

I know that you don't know when to STOP using your 1st, that's for damn sure.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Food for thought:

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

We'll see. ;)

I know that you don't know when to STOP using your 1st, that's for damn sure.

Yeah. That's what I figured. You can go up the 2.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not based upon lies and deceit such as ELECTION FRAUD. Every vote counts but not two or three times, hun.

Yes. Every vote counts. Including the 81,000,000 Biden got, as opposed to the 74,000,000 Trump got.

Funny how he won by over 2,000 percent in one state. No president has ever done that in history. I wonder why? Not impossible but HIGHLY improbable.

If the tables were turned LupusBug would be wailing and screeching fraud out of her asshole and mouth simultaneously like she were a set of Dolby speakers

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If the tables were turned LupusBug would be wailing and screeching fraud out of her asshole and mouth simultaneously like she were a set of Dolby speakers

Evidently your vast education didn't include any courses on electronic engineering. Dolby speakers ROFL :ROFL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The citizens speak:

WASHINGTON — More than two dozen states filed motions with the Supreme Court on Thursday opposing Texas' bid to invalidate President-elect Joe Biden's wins in four battleground states, a long-shot legal move that Pennsylvania blasted as a "seditious abuse of the judicial process."

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The citizens speak:

WASHINGTON — More than two dozen states filed motions with the Supreme Court on Thursday opposing Texas' bid to invalidate President-elect Joe Biden's wins in four battleground states, a long-shot legal move that Pennsylvania blasted as a "seditious abuse of the judicial process."
Baaaaaaaaaah!