In psychopath leftard land

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These are the options available for children.

We either allow the radicalized sexual ideologies of the LGBTQIA+ entertain them.....or we turn them into neo nazi youth

They dont seem to understand this is exactly why none of them should be around children. They really dont see anything beyond extremes anymore.

Btw it's not just this guy. A whole bunch are in there justifying this insane and perverted shit and openly claiming everyone against this is a nazi.

And bringing up the catholic church while completely missing the fact that the sex abusers were abusing boys....men abusing boys. How does the chosen costume change anything? Whether its drag or priest clothes, it's still MALES abusing CHILDREN.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I prefer to see the first one abolished, and prefer to see many of child #2 lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Most people dont want either.

True, I cant stand Yankees, lulz. I see that Yankee flag!!!

I make an exception for you Dove, I know you Southern at heart lol. And Jeannie.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
True, I cant stand Yankees, lulz. I see that Yankee flag!!!

I make an exception for you Dove, I know you Southern at heart lol. And Jeannie.

Lol that picture is a child in a racist cult Blaze. What they would say that flag means is different than what you would say it means.

That's beyond simply teaching a kid history and into embracing the dominate dem/program narrative and becoming that.

See what I'm saying?

No child should be indoctrinated into anything. Its disturbing that radicals see it as some either/or. I'm saying neither and these people need to stay away from kids.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol that picture is a child in a racist cult Blaze. What they would say that flag means is different than what you would say it means.

That's beyond simply teaching a kid history and into embracing the dominate dem/program narrative and becoming that.

See what I'm saying?

No child should be indoctrinated into anything. Its disturbing that radicals see it as some either/or. I'm saying neither and these people need to stay away from kids.

Lol oh I know, I was jus' playin' 'round hahaha.

My Mom didnt raise me to be racist, and I didnt raise my kid to be one either.

My Mom also made me turn my head, when watching a movie, and boobies popped up. She would be furious at some dude twerking in a G string in front of kids. That kind of stuff aint for kids.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol oh I know, I was jus' playin' 'round hahaha.

My Mom didnt raise me to be racist, and I didnt raise my kid to be one either.

My Mom also made me turn my head, when watching a movie, and boobies popped up. She would be furious at some dude twerking in a G string in front of kids. That kind of stuff aint for kids.

Its vile.